Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:03:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
You are either a Colonel, or have never been in a room with more than one Colonel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By oldbutspry:

He's a Colonel. Nobody becomes a Colonel without being really smart.
You are either a Colonel, or have never been in a room with more than one Colonel.

That's funny,I don't care who you are. LOL
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:06:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By racer765:

So the entire world is learning that giving up your guns is a bad idea?  

That would be a positive outcome.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Many of them don't want to fight this war either. Some truly wicked ones have committed atrocities already, and should be judged according to their deeds, but many have also refused to fight too. Many civilians have taken to the streets in protest and have been arrested for it. Putin had to ban facebook in an effort to stop domestic dissent. I don't wish ill on any of those people. They're now in just as shitty of a situation as Ukraine is. Their money's worthless. starvation is coming. They can't protest without being shipped off to a camp god knows where, for god knows how long (maybe permanently), and they have limited options to run, as much of the world's banned Russian travel now. Putin should very well be lynched, but I wouldn't extend that to the entirety of their populace.

when Ukraine joins the EU, they'll have to comply with EU gun control regulations, which are pretty strict.  enough so, that Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic are objecting to those stipulations.

yeah, i sound like a broken record.  but being in EU ain't all good.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:08:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cav-Gunner:

View All Quotes

Unless you're a Colonel.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:08:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:09:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

How is his statement far fetched?

Russia’s already weak currency lost 40% of its value in a week.

Russia’s stock market was closed mid crash on Monday morning and hasn’t re-opened since.

Most of Russia’s international trade has vanished suddenly eliminating a shitload of cash flow and supply of critical goods.

All of those things happening in a week would be an existential crisis for any nation, and that’s before you consider the whole invasion turned catastrophic goat rodeo thing.

Once you consider that a major part of Russia’s military is scattered around Ukraine and bogged down with losses mounting rapidly, the picture gets much worse.
View Quote

I think putin figures that if he takes ukraine he will control enough resources the region and world is dependent on, he can recover from everything else. How long can Europe get by if he cuts off the gas and grain?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:10:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

when Ukraine joins the EU, they'll have to comply with EU gun control regulations, which are pretty strict.  enough so, that Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic are objecting to those stipulations.

View Quote

Ukraine isnt getting into the EU,  the goal is to be part of NATO.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:10:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Where does Faux News find all of these "shit their pants - defeatist" Retired Lt. Colonels?
View Quote
They flip a coin with CNN.  This time Faux drew the "defeatist" Colonels.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:13:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:14:09 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes
Many of them don't want to fight this war either. Some truly wicked ones have committed atrocities already, and should be judged according to their deeds, but many have also refused to fight too. Many civilians have taken to the streets in protest and have been arrested for it. Putin had to ban facebook in an effort to stop domestic dissent. I don't wish ill on any of those people. They're now in just as shitty of a situation as Ukraine is. Their money's worthless. starvation is coming. They can't protest without being shipped off to a camp god knows where, for god knows how long (maybe permanently), and they have limited options to run, as much of the world's banned Russian travel now. Putin should very well be lynched, but I wouldn't extend that to the entirety of their populace.

There’s a lot that sucks about the EU and about being in it.  I actually had this conversation once with someone who worked for the Euromaidan group.  Her answer was “it beats the shit out of being under Russian control.” She wasn’t wrong.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:14:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By HuntingForFun:
Hypothetically, If the mad man loses it, will the East coast or West coast get hit first?
View Quote

I'm sure the US Navy will have a say in these matters.  

keep watching their subs for launch positioning - rise to launching depth, some mechanical noises of opening launch tubes, launch one or two before the torpedos hit, then the sub sinks.  

we have more attack subs than vlad has ssbn and our attack subs are quieter and faster.  what do you think the chances are that every missile sub has a shadow?

I have zero experience in this but I can read.  

ssbn are supposed to not be first strike platforms.  they are the retaliation used after a first strike.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:16:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Where does Faux News find all of these "shit their pants - defeatist" Retired Lt. Colonels?
View Quote

al capones vault.  the mustache has been giving blowjobs to karl rove recently I hear.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:19:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I think putin figures that if he takes ukraine he will control enough resources the region and world is dependent on, he can recover from everything else. How long can Europe get by if he cuts off the gas and grain?
View All Quotes

Russia’s stock market was closed mid crash on Monday morning and hasn’t re-opened since.

Most of Russia’s international trade has vanished suddenly eliminating a shitload of cash flow and supply of critical goods.

All of those things happening in a week would be an existential crisis for any nation, and that’s before you consider the whole invasion turned catastrophic goat rodeo thing.

Once you consider that a major part of Russia’s military is scattered around Ukraine and bogged down with losses mounting rapidly, the picture gets much worse.

How long could Russia do literally anything without the cash flow of their biggest, wealthiest, customers paying for their most abundant, most valuable resource?  

Serious question.  Does Yurp need the gas more, or will Russia need the money more?  Can the Commiecrat traitor party turn on our pipelines and federal leases and start meeting demand for Europe?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:20:41 AM EDT
[#13]

And now pooh is looking at the board to see how this can benefit him now, and in the long run.
View Quote

never let a crisis go to waste.

thought I remembered pooh saying something like "bad for business, please stop" the other day.  that told me all I needed to know.  if he was in this with vlad, pooh just fucked vlad and left him holding the flaming bag of shit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:20:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MattyCR:

View All Quotes

wrong.

"European Union Commissioner Maros Sefcovic said Friday that he wants Ukraine to become an EU member "as soon as possible," according to Reuters."
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:21:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Grendelsbane:

99.999% pure sarcasm
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grendelsbane:

99.999% pure sarcasm

Just a little sarcasm. In all fairness, the majority of COL's I've known have been exceptionally sharp individuals (and no, I'm not a Colonel). The guy in the video isn't terribly impressive, though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:21:34 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

they applied for EU membership on March 1st.  supposed to be an "expedited" process.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:21:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:

See.. this stuff I don't get.  Russia doesn't even need to use their high-tech satellites.  They have this live feed. They could drop a missile right in the middle of those guys while on the toilet. No?

eta: n/m thought those were uniformed soldiers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Originally Posted By ZMV:
People have been gathering for maybe an hour now on this feed, camera 9. You guys have any thoughts on it? Ukrainian red rover party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_OxKOjGmz4

See.. this stuff I don't get.  Russia doesn't even need to use their high-tech satellites.  They have this live feed. They could drop a missile right in the middle of those guys while on the toilet. No?

eta: n/m thought those were uniformed soldiers.

If the label on that camera is correct, that town is right on the border of Russia, just a couple of miles SE of Belgorod.

It looks like people might be walking away with bags, so maybe it is some type of aid handout
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:25:28 AM EDT
[#18]
More information on the limited cease-fire. Basically its for 2 cities on/near the coast to allow people to leave.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-allow-humanitarian-corridors-ukraine-defence-ministry-says-2022-03-05/
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:26:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Hi guys.
I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere already, but what's the best way to donate some £££ to the Ukr?

The only other thing I could send from the UK is blunt butter knives and I imagine they have enough of them.

Cheers
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:28:08 AM EDT
[#20]
So...I keep skipping ahead 20+ pages, depending on what the fuck has been happening in my life and on the power grid around me. I miss a lot.

Plus, I've never been the brightest crayon in the box to begin with.

But, I have a question. Mostly for everyone yelling DRILL! DRILL! DRILL!!11!!111!!!

Why WOULDN'T we keep buying Russian oil? And Iranian? And Venezuelan? And North Korean, if they had any?

It SEEMS like, on the surface, a viable strategy. Buy theirs, sanction them so they can't actually spend the money on anything useful, and keep ours ready to extract when we need it? You keep yours, take theirs, and lose nothing in the end...

...except for the common man, like myself, who has watched my gas go up $0.30/gallon+ in the last two days.

Yeah, that sucks. Yeah, I'm paying more than I was before. But, my country's oil is sitting right where it was, under my feet, and my enemy's is in my gas tank instead of fueling their war machine, because no one is selling them anything. Except maybe China. Isn't that basically the same as sending aid across a pond? We can go get ours as soon as our enemy shuts off the valve. In the meantime, they lose, we lose less. Not ideal for our economy,, but far from the end of the world.

I know I'll get shouted down about this, and we need to DRILLLLL!!11!!!ll

Explain why I'm wrong so I can go sit in the corner and be quiet.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:30:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Somewhat.

By doctrine, they have POL pipeline units that by now should have laid 200km of POL pipeline from Belarus that would negate the need for POL truck deliveries of that length.

Zero evidence of that happening so far.

Russian pipeline troops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqLQ88jG3SE

The pipelines can be used to transport fuel or water.  They have been used extensively in recent years with fighting massive forest fires in Russia and for water distribution in Crimea.  They were also used to transport supplies in response to other natural disasters like 1988 earthquake in Armenia.

With their pipelaying truck they can lay 60-80 km of pipe a day.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIMARS13A:

So basically they made the maneuver units more flexible but forgot to tell the loggies. Nice work.

If they'd fought this more like they trained to do I think it would have gone a lot better for them...

Somewhat.

By doctrine, they have POL pipeline units that by now should have laid 200km of POL pipeline from Belarus that would negate the need for POL truck deliveries of that length.

Zero evidence of that happening so far.

Russian pipeline troops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqLQ88jG3SE

As part of the Armed Forces of Russia, there are Pipeline Troops designed to deploy and operate field main pipelines and supply fuel to troops (forces) through them over long distances in difficult terrain, including high mountains, and in other hard-to-reach places.

The creation of field main pipelines for military purposes was caused by an objective reality, due to scientific and technological progress in military affairs, namely, the massive use of aviation, the powerful energy intensity of ground equipment of the Ground Forces and Navy ships and the increase in their need for fuel, the planning of military operations to a greater depth.

Back in the years of the Great Patriotic War, the beginning of the use of pipeline transport to supply fuel to the troops was laid. Field pipelines have found their application in a number of operations, mainly for transporting fuel through large water barriers (through Lake Ladoga in 1942-1943, through the Danube River in 1944, in the direction of Ploiesti - Reni in 1944, through river Dnieper 1944). For uninterrupted fuel supply to the besieged Leningrad, a unique welded pipeline was laid along the bottom of Lake Ladoga, through which various types of fuel with a total volume of more than 47 thousand tons were sequentially pumped under water for a distance of 27 km.

The generalization of the experience of using pipelines during the Great Patriotic War necessitated the creation of special pipeline military units, and was also used in the development of modern field main pipelines.

In accordance with the directive of the Minister of War of the USSR dated January 14, 1952 (70 years ago), the first separate battalion for pumping fuel through the pipeline was formed.

The pipelines can be used to transport fuel or water.  They have been used extensively in recent years with fighting massive forest fires in Russia and for water distribution in Crimea.  They were also used to transport supplies in response to other natural disasters like 1988 earthquake in Armenia.

that all sounds great but how do these pipe layers (cue 70s porn music) lay pipe with the entire Ukrainian population not consisting of mothers and children ready to kill them?  

sounds like a nightmare to keep intact in the same environment.  isr platforms likely watching and telling the sneaky pissed off locals where and when to get in and out.  

pipelines are what is used in the rear, where you have lots of extra gorillas to run security on the pipeline.  you run tanker trucks up to the front where the tanks and other trucks are.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:30:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Parabellum08:

How long could Russia do literally anything without the cash flow of their biggest, wealthiest, customers paying for their most abundant, most valuable resource?  

Serious question.  Does Yurp need the gas more, or will Russia need the money more?  Can the Commiecrat traitor party turn on our pipelines and federal leases and start meeting demand for Europe?
View Quote

I think Europe needs the gas more. As soon as the gas is turned off the people of Europe will become desperate and make any excuse or rationalization to get it turned back on. The people of russia will do what they did under soviet rule, try to survive.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:35:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Kagetora:
So...I keep skipping ahead 20+ pages, depending on what the fuck has been happening in my life and on the power grid around me. I miss a lot.

But, I have a question. Mostly for everyone yelling DRILL! DRILL! DRILL!!11!!111!!!

Why WOULDN'T we keep buying Russian oil? And Iranian? And Venezuelan? And North Korean, if they had any?

It SEEMS like, on the surface, a viable strategy. Buy theirs, sanction them so they can't actually spend the money on anything useful, and keep ours ready to extract when we need it? You keep yours, take theirs, and lose nothing in the end...

...except for the common man, like myself, who has watched my gas go up $0.30/gallon+ in the last two days.

Yeah, that sucks. Yeah, I'm paying more than I was before. But, my country's oil is sitting right where it was, under my feet, and my enemy's is in my gas tank instead of fueling their war machine, because no one is selling them anything. Except maybe China. Isn't that basically the same as sending aid across a pond? We can go get ours as soon as our enemy shuts off the valve. In the meantime, they lose, we lose less. Not ideal for our economy,, but far from the end of the world.

View Quote

we have more oil reserves than russia, saudi arabia.  it wouldnt hurt our standing to start drilling.  it would hurt them more. and we would still be ahead.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:36:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MattyCR] [#24]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

wrong.

"European Union Commissioner Maros Sefcovic said Friday that he wants Ukraine to become an EU member "as soon as possible," according to Reuters."
View Quote

Bet you the cost of a bronze ARFCOM membership that in one month Ukraine is not in the EU

Deal?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:37:40 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Each BTG has 12 of these truck, which when take together are capable of laying 720-960km of pipe per day - nearly as much pipe each day as the Odessa Ass Bandit in the same time period.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:39:19 AM EDT
[#26]

never let a crisis go to waste.

View Quote

That's the thinking in the White House right now.

We also have Putin's cockholster Hilary Clinton trying to work her way back into power despite a paper trail a mile long bring paid for by the Kremlin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:39:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hondaciv] [#27]
For those who don't know, this guy is professional dancer on the show, "Dancing with the Stars"  When the war started, he fled.  He's native Ukrainian.

'I felt embarrassed the entire ride back because I was the only man on the train amongst all women and children,' Maks admitted, adding: 'I feel guilty. I feel bad. I feel shame. I feel upset.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10578699/Maksim-Chmerkovskiy-feels-guilty-fleeing-war-torn-Ukraine-train-women-children.html
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:39:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: racer765] [#28]

View All Quotes

after this noise you think Ukraine isn't going to be in the same group of objectors as Poland and Czech Republic et al?

disarming the population has the opposite effect in the long run of the publicly stated goal.  so obvious that elementary school children understand it.  it's really that simple.

which means the actual goal is to enable oppression of the population in the long run.  these people have actual recent experience with this.  

euroweenies and their ridiculous powdered wig nuanced perspective scented toilet water let them eat cake bullshit code law and rights don't exist permissions are granted by the government can suck on the business end of a Russian AK.  tired of defending their sorry asses for decades while they fuck up their continent we spent our citizens lives rescuing from their colossal centuries long fuckups.  

edited:  apparently Ukraine requested eu membership on 3/1?  missed that.  

mistake.  as other members of eu have been finding out.  uk is trying to gtfo.  

don't do it.  stay independent.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:40:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By goneshootin:

Supplies. Has to be. Logistics win wars and Russia has failed in stunning fashion for all the world to see.
View Quote

Since the colonel from belarus made his speech, They have shut the fuck up about sending troops, and I bet they are cutting off support for putin. That would really cripple russia.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:41:50 AM EDT
[#30]

we have more oil reserves than russia, saudi arabia.  it wouldnt hurt our standing to start drilling.  it would hurt them more. and we would still be ahead.
View All Quotes

I suppose not, but why not milk them dry first? I mean, are we expecting the dollar to remain the world's currency forever? If/when they become worth less, or worthless, why not leave the foreign governments holding the bag?

Shortsighted? Maybe. I'm not a politician.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:43:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By jal777:

As much as I want RU to fail rubio seems far fetched on this one, if anything they will ramp up attacks/pressure.
View Quote

They have choked off their own supply routes. Many soldiers have walked away.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:45:02 AM EDT
[#32]

Bet you the cost of a bronze ARFCOM membership that in one month Ukraine is not in the EU

Deal?
View All Quotes

wrong.

Deal?

Quoting for posterity.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:45:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By HuntingForFun:
Hypothetically, If the mad man loses it, will the East coast or West coast get hit first?
View Quote

Get both, with a side of icbm's over the pole.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:47:26 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

europe survived millennia without gas and oil, and except for the northern parts can survive nicely without heat or cooling.  food growing and transportation to hungry people has to happen.  vacation trips to the golden coast and dubai might need to wait.  I don't feel too bad about that, continental assholes should have been dealing with this shit and now the us has to step in and save the day, again.  I remember an orange hair mean tweet pompous arrogant unpresidential guy saying almost that not too long ago, and half of America and a majority of euroweenies wanted sniff instead.  well, here you go.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:47:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Deal?
View All Quotes

wrong.

Deal?

I have no idea when it will take place, but it will. lol so ill pass on bets..
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:48:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hondaciv] [#36]
Originally Posted By Bushamster21:

Quoting for posterity.
View Quote

There's a 0% chance of that.  It's a lengthy process.  18 months or more.  The EU has to inspect all your laws and financials before you get approved.

Frankly I don't understand why anyone would want to join.  You lose all your countries sovereignty to unelected bureaucrats.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:50:35 AM EDT
[#37]

I suppose not, but why not milk them dry first? I mean, are we expecting the dollar to remain the world's currency forever? If/when they become worth less, or worthless, why not leave the foreign governments holding the bag?

View All Quotes

I think its in our best interest to become more self dependent on oil, now is the time since in 30 years we will have more and more EV vehicles on the road. Drilling produces jobs and lowers the price at the pumps. which we really need both like right now!   we wont be using as much oil in 50 years so why not start using it now?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:52:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Nothing is so pleasing as the destroyed equipment of the Russians. The video shows yesterday's Russian column trying to break into Bucha. And Azov, who hits well 💥

https://t.me/MaksymZhorin/2615
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:52:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Pointing out leaders try to portray themselves in the best light possible (including having a PR/marketing crew) is akin to pointing out water is wet. No shit.

Point being, it’s such an obvious thing that if you try to make a big deal out of it, you will come across as someone who very well might be supporting his opponents.
View Quote

It's simple, and fairly explanatory.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:53:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: racer765] [#40]

wrong.

View All Quotes

wrong.

read that sentence again.  

I heard a euroweenie wanting the roughed up but coolest kid to come to his cocktail party.

I don't remember the kid asking for an invitation.  did I miss something?  eu membership gets the ability to ride commuter rail around the continent without a visa, right?  and use the euro to buy gelato and lattes.

pretty sure Ukraine has other issues they are working out, and easy vacation travel and table doilies bought with euros are towards the bottom of the list.

edit:  well, I did apparently miss Ukraine requesting eu membership.  bad idea.  stay independent.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:54:51 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

I guess what I mean by shortsighted is, wouldn't it be shortsighted to drill our own reserves instead of using the enemy's? We're not the EU. We have our own we could go get if we needed. But, if we drill ours, yes, it creates jobs. Yes, it helps the now economy. Yes, it is a short-term gain.

Instead, why not take theirs, even if it's expensive and a shot-term pain? Especially if the money we give them for it can't be spent anywhere useful due to sanctions (if those are effective)? Keep ours for when they run dry, or for when we need to sell it because the dollar is no longer numero uno.

Anyway, I deal with different things. In the last two weeks, all three of the 230KV lines running on wooden structures into one of my major substations has had a "pole fire," with shit lying on the ground, across other lines, etc. (the others, including 500KV, are on metal structures). Yes, we're looking into it. No, it's not likely terrorists, just odd weather. But that's my wheel house. Not oil and geopolitics. Just trying to keep everyone's lights on.

Explain it to me like I'm five, and in kindergarten. I'm going to bed. @ me. I am curious as to the discussion.

Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:55:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Bushamster21:

Quoting for posterity.
View Quote

Guess he isnt as sure as he is telling someone they're wrong.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:55:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:00:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
View Quote

those are rookie numbers, son.  you've got to pump those numbers up.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:01:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ecophon:
Hi guys.
I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere already, but what's the best way to donate some £££ to the Ukr?

The only other thing I could send from the UK is blunt butter knives and I imagine they have enough of them.

Cheers
View Quote

https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsionalniy-bank-vidkriv-spetsrahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:04:12 AM EDT
[#46]

Deal?
View All Quotes
wrong.

Deal?

considering that normal applications take many years, and the EU bureaucracy moves slower than the US Army bureaucracy, so, even expedited to occur within a month?  nope that's not a bet I would take.

They could be speaking russian in the Ukraine before the 1st secretary of the under assistant deputy even rubber stamps it.

oh wait, they're already speaking russian.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:05:29 AM EDT
[#47]
🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡️Russian column filmed by a Russian drone. Location not mentioned.

https://t.me/OSINTUKRAINE/2218
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:07:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: racer765] [#48]
ttps://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1499979628433358849

well this looks promising.  

vlad might be having some trouble holding those nuclear power plants.  might have gotten the attention of some people that don't exist.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:08:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#50]
This video is obviously "produced" but the dead Russians are real.

The Armed Forces destroys the enemy 🔥

https://t.me/LastBP/5508
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top