BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

@eesmith

Beyond the insurance how can we help?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Sweet! Thanks. Will keep everyone posted as to what happens, this started rolling yesterday. Think I'm going to fly into Warsaw and schlep everything across the land border, again it's not 100% yet but looks to be firming up.

@eesmith

Beyond the insurance how can we help?
@Notcalifornialegal

Striker approved me to fundraise for it, I'm getting all my ducks in a row first before I make that ask.

Networking would be cool, I should have a ride once I cross the UKR border. If anyone knows anyone (or if there are any arfcommers) in SE Poland/W Ukraine, a DM would be nice so I can start networking.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Blademan:

LOL!  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

I hope that Russian generals/oligarchs are starting to realize that a bullet to the back of Putin's head might be the best way out of a bad situation that is likely just going to get worse.

LOL!  

What are you LOL'ing?  He's right.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]

LOL!  
View All Quotes

I hope that Russian generals/oligarchs are starting to realize that a bullet to the back of Putin's head might be the best way out of a bad situation that is likely just going to get worse.

LOL!  

He's not wrong.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:

Well if we go, it's been nice being in somewhat proximity with another arf bro!
View Quote

@Burnsy87 that is a nice avatar you got there
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By :

Might have to settle for a shot across the table.

Maybe a bomb under the table?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122973/Screenshot_from_2022-03-01_15-46-45_png-2297869.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By :

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122973/Screenshot_from_2022-03-01_15-46-45_png-2297869.JPG

How far away Fo you think they’re sitting?  15 ft?

New drill to practice, the “Putin Drill”

From a sitting position, draw from concealment and put 3 rounds into the head zone
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Fourman:
Keywords "Regime" "Military grade weapons" mmmmm something is off...

View Quote

That's Coach Red Pill.  He has a lot of good advice on women, but he's a huge Russian cocksucker even though he lives in Kharkiv.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By martin248:

Better if they shoot him in the face, so that he has a moment to grasp that he has fucked up.
View Quote

Yes,

"Vladimir, did you see the sunrise this morning?"
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#8]
A bit late, but...

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:00:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Vid of the Russian kid talking about the wounded if anyone speaks Ivan:

View Quote

Every rifleman is a medic

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:

Oh ok….. so a country can arbitrarily invite another country into their country and according to you the second country wouldn’t be declaring war on the invaders.

That makes a whole lot of sense. You are right.
View Quote

Not like it hasnt been done before, and we did it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#11]
How can our government even try to enforce ITAR with a straight face after Afghanistan lol. Wild.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Go ahead and tell us all about how Russia isn’t led by elites.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Originally Posted By toeheadAR:
After the last 2 years, everyone still believes everything they see in the news. You need to understand that NATO and the US were part of the plot to undermine the pro-Russian president in Ukraine and very recently there has been talk about bringing Ukraine into NATO. Ukraine has Russia's only ice-free port as well and if you saw Putin's press conference you would have heard him talking about the people that control all of the major countries have slowly dismantled their culture (ie. men competing with women, abortion, race wars, anti-family...pretty much what happened to us) and they have tried to the same in Russia. Russia, honestly, seems to be the last country I can think of that isn't controlled by these elites, cabal, NWO, whatever you want to call them. Putin said he will defeat them at all cost. Many believe they originated with Soros from Ukraine which is why he is fighting them. Maybe I am completely wrong but I wasn't wrong about the fake covid hype or the stolen election.

Go ahead and tell us all about how Russia isn’t led by elites.

Dude, come on. Vlad survives on a meager pension and lives in a  creaking 1960s Soviet style apartment block complete with leaking plumbing and a boiler that is out of commission during most of winter.

Don't you know that Russia is a very equal country? Putin has refused to allow state assets to be fleeced to line the pockets of a select wealthy class.

Just kidding. Putin is worth 300 billion, has multiple palatial estates, and the top 500 wealthiest people control close to 50% of the wealth in Russia. In the United States the top 0.1%. Only control about 12-14% of all wealth.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CavScout:
Screename of the person(s) running this website? https://www.saintjavelin.com/

Is it legitimate? Who knows but they say they are donating. Of course that iconic graphic is now being sold everywhere.
View Quote
I'll let you know when I get my shirt.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

View Quote

hide a gun inside the camera
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Meanwhile, on the Ukrainian side:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Not saying I buy this story about surrendering Russians, but here it is

https://nypost.com/2022/02/28/russia-ukraine-news-latest-updates-of-war-in-europe/
Meanwhile, on the Ukrainian side:

You've heard of a New York reload? Guy on the left has a Ukrainian reload.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

Russell  "Black guys help the white guys !"

View Quote

Hey man.... what did he say?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:

View All Quotes

Triage is easy if the only tag options are green and black.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

Good news, the vast majority of liberals in California would be wiped out.  Bad news is that I would be too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By KillerDyller:
Originally Posted By RAL:

Looking at the old cold war era maps that show likely US targets I would not fare so well. The one map showed 3 nukes being detonated in close proximity to my home. I guess I can hope for poor targeting or a some other type of failure.

I would hope that we could take out the Russian boomers first with our attack subs before they could launch. Hopefully the B-2 bombers could sneak in at the same time and take out known fixed sites. That was basically part of the movie "Sum of all Fears". My fear is that if it truly came to that, which I doubt it will, our leaders would lack the intestinal fortitude to do the needful to mitigate our losses.

I'm pretty sure we would still take a beating. I would also wager more humans will die from the aftermath. Not from the radiation either.

Personally I believe that nuclear war will not happen in my lifetime, but I'm sure it will one day if humans are around long enough.

Link to map?

Good news, the vast majority of liberals in California would be wiped out.  Bad news is that I would be too.

If their nukes work anything like the rest of the equipment they've used so far, their odds of actually hitting any of these targets are probably not that great. You guys that live close to them are probably better off than those of us who don't.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mokerr:
How can our government even try to enforce ITAR with a straight face after Afghanistan lol. Wild.
View Quote

Rules for thee not for me ~ U.S. Government
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:04:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#20]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:05:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Javak:

Be that it may, he sounds like the kind of guy who would say the same thing if he's in the US.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Javak:
Originally Posted By Riter:
About those guns Zelensky passed out, now some criminals are armed and armed robberies and rapes have increased in Kiev.  Here's an American ex-pat who posted this from Kiev on 2/28/2022.

Be that it may, he sounds like the kind of guy who would say the same thing if he's in the US.

What an idiot, Blame the MILITARY GRADE guns, typical.

Couldn't be that the breakdown of law and order and all policing because they're AT WAR has anything to do with the lawlessness there?

And to blame the "regime"? As if gangs and thugs wouldn't take advantage of the same conditions were to occur here?

I'm sure this doofus somehow squares his idiotic opinion with a "defund the police" stance too.

Probably stayed in-country figuring the war would be quick and easy, that he'd sip tea in his favorite Kiev cafe without interruption, and quietly tuck his Ukrainian flag into his man purse while pulling out the Russian one to wave to the "friendly" occupiers.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By sasquatch76:
What's to stop different countries going through back channels and hiring mercenaries to fight for Ukraine?
View Quote

Been happening since 1945.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By craiso:

Same. Love that new avatar.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By craiso:

Same. Love that new avatar.

Originally Posted By Jackal-FnM:

@Burnsy87 that is a nice avatar you got there

Thanks dudes, and thanks for making it easy @Jackal-FnM
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#25]
About those guns Zelensky passed out, now some criminals are armed and armed robberies and rapes have increased in Kiev.  Here's an American ex-pat who posted this from Kiev on 2/28/2022.

View Quote

Better that than the rape a disarmed population would experience under Russian military rule.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
Saw this posted by Andy Ago, all I can says is wow!  Please keep Biden alive until the next election!!

VP Kamala Harris went on black radio to explain the war:

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine so basically that’s wrong.”
View Quote

Here is the interview:

https://themorninghustle.com/636368/kamala-harris-talks-possible-draft-scotus-nomination-ukraine-update/
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Their problem in terms of export sales is how do they get paid ?

No doubt in my mind that the US and EU are also talking too arab members of OPEC and asking them to ramp up production as much as possible and that they will switch Russian oil purchases for Arab as much as possible.  The EU going forward will try to reduce Russian energy purchases as much as possible in terms of Oil and natural gas.  Any reduction in Russian natural gas purchases hurt Gazprom alot.... they really don't have anywhere else to sell it due to no pipelines or LNG facilities etc. If your the Arabs this is a huge opportunity to take Russian oil customers  and market share away en masse.

Also, if Nordstream 2 is done, Gazprom just took a $11.5 billion dollar hit.

IMHO, bitcoin prices are up because some Russians have wised up.  They can't buy foreign currency with their roubles but for now they can still buy bitcoin.

On another note, if your a Russian citizen with some money working towards retirement with some of it or a good chunk of it in Russian Company shares and the market opens and you just took a 60% hit on your investment on paper... your extremely unhappy.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Glenn beck dropped a video today on Ukraine and Obama/biden.

Apparently he is working with congress and his researchers to uncover stuff. Has some kind of document that he delivered to chuck grassley for that purpose that connects some dots.

Basically this is what they found and alledge:

-Owner of burisma, who played off videns kid is a madman. Known to cut peoples heads off with chainsaws.

-This same guy is also the owner of Ukraine's bank that is used to pay and fund its government and military

-US sent that bank 8 billion of our tax dollars that disappeared forever

-At same time US wanted ukraine to make this guy a Governor of sorts for the east, which they did

-Billions of dollars suddenly appeared for the chainsaw guy to build up his own army. Which has been used to fuck with Russia and continued all the fighting that led to this conflict.

Beck is aledging that documents support Obama admin starting and funding a proxy war with Russia via Ukraine without anyone's approval.  His video does a better job explaining things.
View Quote
Is your aluminum foil shiny side out? If so, you need to reverse your hat.

Stories like that are why people think we are crazy. Even if there was some truth to it, some of the details make it unbelievable.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Yikes.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#30]
If/when Putin involuntarily abdicates, the power vacuum is going to be spectacular.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:10:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#31]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
at least you'll get a close up view of the party
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Originally Posted By Inimicalone:

Laughs in proximity to MacDill AFB.
at least you'll get a close up view of the party

Im 4 miles across the bay from MacDill
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:11:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Might have been covered, but has Ukraine been refueling the Russian equipment thats been abandoned and using it? Just spray over the Zs first?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

while i know we are still flying some b2s and b52s the f35 can carry nukes so virtually everywhere is a nuke capable runway.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Obo2:
Originally Posted By Drakich:

Everyone thinks they are near a priority target.  

Most people aren't.

The highest priority targets would be C3I and bomber / boomer strategic forces.  ICBM fields are less likely to be priority targets because all of our rockets are now armed with single warheads - so, Russia would have to commit more than 1 warhead to reliably kill 1 warhead.

Some high priority C3I/strategic targets:

The White House
The Pentagon
Offut AFB, Nebraska
NORAD, Colorado
various facilities in the Federal Relocation Arc
any satellite launch facilities
Kitsap Sub base, Washington (SSBNs)
Kings Bay Base, Georgia (SSBNs)

There's no real reason to specifically target nuclear reactors.  EMP would fry the transmission grid and the control circuitry.

I'd be more worried if I lived next to a port, runway capable of supporting a B2 or B52, or a refinery than a nuclear power plant.

while i know we are still flying some b2s and b52s the f35 can carry nukes so virtually everywhere is a nuke capable runway.

Who needs runways when you have silo's and submarines?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Apparently he is working with congress and his researchers to uncover stuff. Has some kind of document that he delivered to chuck grassley for that purpose that connects some dots.

-Owner of burisma, who payed off bidens kid is a madman. Known to cut peoples heads off with chainsaws.

-This same guy is also the owner of Ukraine's main bank that is used to pay and fund its government and military.

-this guy has warlord terrorist status by our government and was banned entering the US. Until vp biden overrode that.

-At same time US wanted ukraine to make this guy a Governor of sorts for the east, which they did

-Billions of dollars suddenly appeared for the chainsaw guy to build up his own army. Which has been used to fuck with Russia and continued all the fighting that led to this conflict.

Beck is aledging that documents support Obama admin starting and funding a proxy war with Russia via Ukraine without anyone's approval.  His video does a better job explaining things.
View Quote

I find it hard to believe anyone keeps documents on shit like this.  Just like the bullshit of Putin going into Ukraine to get documents to show Bidens corruption.  It’s all bullshit to get clicks or viewers.

If I murdered someone or robbed a bank I sure as shit wouldn’t document anything.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

You don't get to cry to Mama when you're part of an invading Army.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Who started this war?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Kabic:
I wonder how accurate this guy is on his updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAVXebmZUqA
View Quote

This shows just how much Americans LOVE to fight.  They are just one of many people who are commentating this war like it's sports ball.  

It's so ingrained in our blood, it's why we are a superpower.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

Why would they all want to make themselves targets?
View Quote

Once the genie is out of the bottle, everyone will be screwed.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:14:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Clockwork138] [#40]

View Quote

That guy is the epitome of an American liberal. That or another commie like the fat-ass from Texas.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Ron Paul points out that the Russian demands were quite simple:

1) No alliance and Ukraine is neutral (or no NATO expansion)
2) No weapons in Ukraine

West has ignored the "red lines" that Russian drew.  The big winners of course is the defense industry (potato asked for $35 bllion for Ukraine defense).  Of course, this creates more inflation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHsLCrauNM
View Quote

No weapons in UA? RP is an idiot to the 9th degree.
The only way they are able to stay afloat is because of weapons.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#42]

-Owner of burisma, who payed off bidens kid is a madman. Known to cut peoples heads off with chainsaws.

-This same guy is also the owner of Ukraine's main bank that is used to pay and fund its government and military.

-this guy has warlord terrorist status by our government and was banned entering the US. Until vp biden overrode that.

View Quote

Considering the retarded shit you post all the time + Glenn Beck + the "they baited Putin into this war" angle, I believe 0% of that.  Is it possible to believe less than 0% of something?  That's how much I don't believe that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:14:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: atavistic] [#43]
Originally Posted By runfrumu:

I find it hard to believe anyone keeps documents on shit like this.  Just like the bullshit of Putin going into Ukraine to get documents to show Bidens corruption.  It’s all bullshit to get clicks or viewers.

If I murdered someone or robbed a bank I sure as shit wouldn’t document anything.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runfrumu:

Dear Diary,

Today I cut people's heads off. Etc.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

From a sitting position, draw from concealment and put 3 rounds into the head zone
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:
Originally Posted By :

Just have the photographer take the shot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
This is the kind of stuff that needs to have it's own thread.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

That guy is the epitome of an American liberal.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

That guy is the epitome of an American liberal.

I obviously do not have the facts to prove him wrong, but just in the way that he says the word "regime" I know that he is a liberal and likely not a truthful source.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Suburbanhillbilly:
I'm several pages behind, so forgive me if someone already answered, but the potato announced last night that there would be no No Fly Zone.

Not long after Pissake tried to circle back on how it's more important to kill off American energy and keep funding Putin.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Suburbanhillbilly:
Originally Posted By RolandTommyGun:
Ive been out of it for the last 2 days. Saw Euros offered jets then took the offer back. Has the US taken any further step to support Ukraine militarily? Are we the big dog everyone is looking to? Any talk of a no-fly zone enforced?
I'm several pages behind, so forgive me if someone already answered, but the potato announced last night that there would be no No Fly Zone.

Not long after Pissake tried to circle back on how it's more important to kill off American energy and keep funding Putin.

I'm playing catch-up too, but I guess this means Biden has blinked. Which is what Putin counted on.

The doctrine of MAD only works as a deterrent if you have two strong men who are willing to use nukes. Putin sized up Biden, and figured he would not.

I'd like to hear more from people who worked in SAC on the theory/psychology behind this. Because it sure seems like Biden has made our nuclear deterrent almost useless while Putin uses his own to bludgeon people with.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#48]
The amount of pilots on ARF is crazy. ARFCOM should start an airline.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Those demands are in no way reasonable.  A free country is free to make whatever alliances they choose and is certainly free to arm themselves.  Ukraine is not a vassal state to Russia, period.
View Quote

Plus 87

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

Hooray?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:

Hooray?

I'm about 15 minutes away.
No "Hooray!" from me!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top