BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Im starting to wonder if all those vehicles were supposed to be coming from different directions originally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By Mblades:

I think slow is an understatement. It's been 60km for Kiev for two days now. They could've walked there by now.
Im starting to wonder if all those vehicles were supposed to be coming from different directions originally.

That thing called “Hurry up and wait” is real
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

Questions, literally, about whether US command thinks a Nuclear war with Russia is winnable. Questions about how rapidly China is arming. Alot of it is trying to get more funding. Some discussion of "space guard" . A lot of it is BS, but you can still read their faces that there are some worried people there.
View Quote

So do they think it's winnable?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
If I'm Ukraine, I forget about selling war bonds and start auctioning war brides!  That's where the money is, especially if shipping is included.  Or do what someone here recommended, and put the used NLAW tubes on Amazon for $1k each.
View Quote

As i said before.  Any woman worth having has an ak and isnt going anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Veccio] [#4]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

What authority does he have to do that ?
View Quote
If requested by the country who owns that space, then it is legal.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmedKulak] [#5]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
https://i.imgur.com/TgLTeW8.jpg

What the heck is that? Sourced from a UKR twitter post about the TB-2 smoking tanks.
View Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baykar_Bayraktar_Ak%C4%B1nc%C4%B1
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By doolyd:
Did anybody see that Oliver Stone JFK documentary.  Not sure if it is accurate but something along the lines of - during the Cuban Missile crisis we had calculated how many Americans would die if we nuked Russia first. It was around 40 million.  They were very close to doing it.

I wonder what the adjusted estimation is and how close we are to doing it.  I mean, it's going to happen, I just see no other way.  Strike first and hope that what we have seen from them so far is also an indication of their Nuclear capabilities.  Yeah, I know, hope is not a strategy but Putin isn't going to "lose" this no matter what he has to do.
View Quote

You willing to hit china, india, pakistan too?
If nukes start flying, everyone will be setting them off.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:

Glock exploding
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:
Originally Posted By Storz:
Originally Posted By M4-AR:
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

Ok wtf was that!

holy shit, anyone have a clue as to what type of weapon that was?

Glock exploding

Thermobaric.  Is that a different angle of the same explosion from the other day?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:

That’s going to happen, for sure!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Action45:
When this is all over I want Putin dead & Russia fully disarmed of their nuclear arsenal. It’s time to put an end to this shit once & for all.

That’s going to happen, for sure!

Look what happened to Ukraine when they did that!
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
And let's not forget our #1 geopolitical foe, China.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/27/business/china-russia-ukraine-invasion.html

There is NO DOUBT that China has turned its population into complete enemies of the United States. We should do well to not forget that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
And let's not forget our #1 geopolitical foe, China.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/27/business/china-russia-ukraine-invasion.html

Why the Chinese Internet Is Cheering Russia's Invasion

As the world overwhelmingly condemns the assault on Ukraine, online opinion in China is mostly pro-Russia, pro-war and pro-Putin.

If President Vladimir V. Putin is looking for international support and approval for his invasion of Ukraine, he can turn to the Chinese internet.

Its users have called him "Putin the Great," "the best legacy of the former Soviet Union" and "the greatest strategist of this century." They have chastised Russians who protested against the war, saying they had been brainwashed by the United States.

Mr. Putin's speech on Thursday, which essentially portrayed the conflict as one waged against the West, won loud cheers on Chinese social media. Many people said they were moved to tears. "If I were Russian, Putin would be my faith, my light," wrote @jinyujiyiliangxiaokou, a user of the Twitter-like platform Weibo.

As the world overwhelmingly condemns Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the Chinese internet, for the most part, is pro-Russia, pro-war and pro-Putin.

Mr. Putin's portrayal of Russia as a victim of the West's political, ideological and military aggression has resonated deeply with many on social media. It dovetails with China's narrative that the United States and its allies are afraid of China's rise and the alternative world order it could create.

There is NO DOUBT that China has turned its population into complete enemies of the United States. We should do well to not forget that.

Tell the Chinese there are Nazis in their country, and there needs to be peace.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

Questions, literally, about whether US command thinks a Nuclear war with Russia is winnable. Questions about how rapidly China is arming. Alot of it is trying to get more funding. Some discussion of "space guard" . A lot of it is BS, but you can still read their faces that there are some worried people there.

The only winning move, is not to play.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By M-1975:

"Ukrainian Madonnas are now cherishing weapons, not children."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMyqUUFXsAM8b-y?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote
Not guilty....
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#12]

You can not give another country the right to enforce a no fly zone over another country without something in place.

That would essentially just be us starting a direct war with Russia and invading Ukraine ourselves. There would need to be some sort of mutual aid pact in place.

What an idiotic thing to say.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 103:
What an idiotic thing to say. Ukraine, under pretty much any reading of international law, has the authority to decide who uses its airspace. Right now it appears to only have partial POWER to enforce that. It still has the authority to declare such and to request anyone willing to help. If the United States wanted to help, there is nothing from an authority standpoint to say we cannot. Practical problems? Absolutely!

But the question was under what authority can the United States enforce a no-fly zone over Ukraine. Ukraine can grant that authority.

You can not give another country the right to enforce a no fly zone over another country without something in place.

That would essentially just be us starting a direct war with Russia and invading Ukraine ourselves. There would need to be some sort of mutual aid pact in place.

What an idiotic thing to say.
You are objectively wrong. Legally and historically. Or you just can't read. Hard to tell.

If I invite you into my house, you aren't a burglar.

If I invite you into my house while someone is trying to murder me in my you, you still aren't a burglar.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#13]

What the heck is that? Sourced from a UKR twitter post about the TB-2 smoking tanks.
View Quote

Bayraktar Akinci

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baykar_Bayraktar_Ak%C4%B1nc%C4%B1
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

I would ask someone to please God tell me he's paraphrasing, but alas, I honestly believe that's the idiot whore's level of intelligence.

We have a dementia patient and a person with a sixth grade education in charge of America.

I have an elderly friend who has a sixth grade education. Nice man but uneducated, I had to explain letter box movie format to him.

I can't imagine the intel briefings for these two. I mean how much do you have to dumb it down? having to dumb it down for politicians is bad enough but Christ on a box car!
View All Quotes
Saw this posted by Andy Ago, all I can says is wow!  Please keep Biden alive until the next election!!

VP Kamala Harris went on black radio to explain the war:

"Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine so basically that's wrong."

I would ask someone to please God tell me he's paraphrasing, but alas, I honestly believe that's the idiot whore's level of intelligence.

We have a dementia patient and a person with a sixth grade education in charge of America.

I have an elderly friend who has a sixth grade education. Nice man but uneducated, I had to explain letter box movie format to him.

I can't imagine the intel briefings for these two. I mean how much do you have to dumb it down? having to dumb it down for politicians is bad enough but Christ on a box car!

I think you're missing the point that Kumala feels the need to dumb it down for that target audience.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#15]

I think slow is an understatement. It’s been 60km for Kiev for two days now. They could’ve walked there by now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By martin248:

I have not seen evidence that the reservists have been able to do anything to stop that huge convoy. It's slow, but it's moving, and it's bringing all the supplies, men, fuel and equipment needed to grind Kiev's defenders down in a war of attrition.

I think slow is an understatement. It’s been 60km for Kiev for two days now. They could’ve walked there by now.

They need a lot of food and water for all the people driving the trucks. If that logistics is as bad as the fighting troops, then they might need a convoy to supply the convoy to supply the troops...
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By BigReb:

Shit I'm 1 mile from restone arsenal and a nuclear power plant is on the other side of it.

I' m in a glow zone.
View Quote

For once I am thankful to be in South AL.  Ain't shit around these rednecks.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Not guilty.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#18]
After the last 2 years, everyone still believes everything they see in the news. You need to understand that NATO and the US were part of the plot to undermine the pro-Russian president in Ukraine and very recently there has been talk about bringing Ukraine into NATO. Ukraine has Russia's only ice-free port as well and if you saw Putin's press conference you would have heard him talking about the people that control all of the major countries have slowly dismantled their culture (ie. men competing with women, abortion, race wars, anti-family...pretty much what happened to us) and they have tried to the same in Russia. Russia, honestly, seems to be the last country I can think of that isn't controlled by these elites, cabal, NWO, whatever you want to call them. Putin said he will defeat them at all cost. Many believe they originated with Soros from Ukraine which is why he is fighting them. Maybe I am completely wrong but I wasn't wrong about the fake covid hype or the stolen election.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By RainierV:

I understand why people don't want more war after Afghanistan and Iraq. But, has American isolationism ever worked? We tried it before WWI. Didn't work. Tried it before WWII. Didn't work. Why will it work now when you have yet another madman trying to takeover sovereign European countries? The only silver-lining I see is that American defense power is so superior that no one wants to align with Russia to make this a truly global conflict. Who even really could other than China?

View Quote

First I'm anti Putin all the way. Fuck that guy and the bear he rode in on. But I have concerns. While I do feel he was ill prepared and also may have not planned as well as he should have, the Russias track record with the people of the Ukraine does not give me confidence that he will let this go. We may see some regrouping and longer term continued fighting I fear. Onc  Do I want us in a protracted European war? No. I have said before the Europeans never hold back on taking shots at us about how we are limited in our culture and too new to the world's stage to have an opinion, that we are cowboys and not sophisticated enough to listen to. As frustrating as that is. Did NATO bolster their military funding when Trump told them to? We will see if they did enough to make a difference. Who knows what's going to happen.  As far as your question about any Russian support. He may have some if he does better.

India and Brazil have ties plus quite a few trade pacts and agreements with them. The leader of Brazil just visited Putin at the beginning of the year, of course there was no news in the US about that.  And of course China. China and Putin have wanted off the US Dollar for ages. This is the perfect oppurtunity. I belive China and India both make use of that alternative SPFS the alternative to SWIFT banking system which Russia set up after the SWFT sanctions following the Crimea mess last time we played this this game. We just gave them permission.

So it's not far off that he could have some allies if things start to go better for him during a more drawn out engagement.  If he had those 3 nations on board who knows what could happen.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CS223:
ITAR very much comes into play. Basically weapons and optics and I'm sure body armor and some other stuff would require export approval from the DOS, that ain't happening in a timely manner if at all.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Badlatitude:

Does ITAR come into play with personal equipment? @eeSmith any word on regulations on what you can bring?

It's one thing to volunteer and bring top of the line equipment, optics and gear. Giving you every possible advantage It's a whole different ballgame if it's here is a 40 year old bent AK 3 mags and a can of catfood. Battle is that way ---->
ITAR very much comes into play. Basically weapons and optics and I'm sure body armor and some other stuff would require export approval from the DOS, that ain't happening in a timely manner if at all.

Hard pass on the bent AK and catfood.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Not saying I buy this story about surrendering Russians, but here it is

https://nypost.com/2022/02/28/russia-ukraine-news-latest-updates-of-war-in-europe/
View Quote

Interesting, it's saying it is coming from a source at the Pentagon.  Hmmm?

Nice little section of the article:

"The official did not say how many of the soldiers — who are apparently facing fueling and food shortages — have surrendered, but said they are noticing “certain risk-averse behavior by the Russian military."
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Now it is an avatar up for grabs!

(Have to do your own resizing)
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

You willing to hit china, india, pakistan too?
If nukes start flying, everyone will be setting them off.
View Quote

Plot twist, they're all pointed at Russia since yesterday
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Think it's a Turkish version of the US Reaper drones.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:21:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Birddog1911] [#25]
ETA: Look a line down...

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Gelandewagen:

How's that working in North Korea, Iran and Cuba?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gelandewagen:
Originally Posted By Action45:

I wouldn't bet on it, but the world would be much better off. At this rate they might starve to death if they refuse to cooperate with the rest of the world & disarm.

How's that working in North Korea, Iran and Cuba?

North Korea has had multiple deadly famines over the past few decades. Venezuela has also suffered what many might call a famine. Iran has had people starve to death as well. Cuba would've long ago collapsed were it now for the foreign subsidies they received from the Soviet Union, Venezuela, and a handful of other sympathetic Latin American countries.

So, yeah, Russia is going to struggle mightily and one serious misstep means they potentially face starvation unseen since Soviet times or having to become a vassal  of the Chinese who will pick them clean much like the Russians did to many European states in the immediate post WWII era.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#28]

The shares of Russia's largest bank, Sberbank, also trade on the over the counter market in the USA.  You can see what they are currently traded at live here:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY?p=SBRCY&.tsrc=fin-srch

NOTE: trading at $1.00 right now with a 52 week high of $21.63.

The Russian stock market may be closed... but when they open an epic pounding will be going down.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Fourman:
Not guilty....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fourman:

Not guilty....

So with the new AOW rules, could a guy import both of those?

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Does ITAR come into play with personal equipment? @eeSmith any word on regulations on what you can bring?

It's one thing to volunteer and bring top of the line equipment, optics and gear. Giving you every possible advantage It's a whole different ballgame if it's here is a 40 year old bent AK 3 mags and a can of catfood. Battle is that way ---->
View All Quotes
If you want to join up and fight the ruskies in UKR, here are the instructions.

https://youtu.be/HKrReH_UQFw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKrReH_UQFw

I'm interested as well.

And what kind of cat food? Cuz my kitties think Meow Mix is pretty good!
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Meanwhile, on the Ukrainian side:

View All Quotes

https://nypost.com/2022/02/28/russia-ukraine-news-latest-updates-of-war-in-europe/

Lol, not sure I have ever seen someone flagged with an rpg.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

And she comes with kneepads!
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By toeheadAR:
After the last 2 years, everyone still believes everything they see in the news. You need to understand that NATO and the US were part of the plot to undermine the pro-Russian president in Ukraine and very recently there has been talk about bringing Ukraine into NATO. Ukraine has Russia's only ice-free port as well and if you saw Putin's press conference you would have heard him talking about the people that control all of the major countries have slowly dismantled their culture (ie. men competing with women, abortion, race wars, anti-family...pretty much what happened to us) and they have tried to the same in Russia. Russia, honestly, seems to be the last country I can think of that isn't controlled by these elites, cabal, NWO, whatever you want to call them. Putin said he will defeat them at all cost. Many believe they originated with Soros from Ukraine which is why he is fighting them. Maybe I am completely wrong but I wasn't wrong about the fake covid hype or the stolen election.
View Quote

Lol

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Saw this posted by Andy Ago, all I can says is wow!  Please keep Biden alive until the next election!!

VP Kamala Harris went on black radio to explain the war:

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine so basically that’s wrong.”

He posted an audio clip of the exchange, he's not paraphrasing at all.

So she's either that dumb or thinks her audience on "black radio" is, you choose.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 2A373:

And what non Mig or Sukhoi aircraft do you think are being imported?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2A373:
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
Originally Posted By dmjung:

Early picture in this thread showed a Mig-29 refueling on a backcountry road.  Fuel and arms are probably a worse problem than a nice smooth runway.
That works for some aircraft, for a limited period of time. Importing foreign aircraft, spare parts, infrastructure and ground crews into a war zone with no functioning airbases and no US, EU or NATO ground troops providing security is a little bit more complicated.

And what non Mig or Sukhoi aircraft do you think are being imported?
I'm more talking to the people discussing Western manufactured aircraft. They can definitely drop some eastern bloc aircraft in for Ukrainian pilots to use, but I don't believe the number available will change the balance of power and the timeframes involved to get them there are not immediate.  Ukrainian pilots would have to train on some of the unique aspects of those platforms used by NATO, as I understand it. Dropping in aircraft piloted by NATO pilots also doesn't strike me as an "immediate turnaround" solution.  I don't know that they would let a plane and a pilot fly over the border without any ground support infrastructure, but I could be wrong.  Maybe they can just fly them over and have Ukrainian ground crews service them because they are MiGs or Sukhois, but I suspect that sounds easier than it really is.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By toeheadAR:
View Quote

Don't bring the Q quackery into this thread. There are other conspiracy threads for that
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't understand the discrepancy between actual effects witnessed such as closing the Russian market until March 5th, the crazy fall of the ruble, and the claim that these sanctions won't do anything.

They look effective. Before we get crazy talking about a no fly zone I think we need to let these sanctions soak a bit, hopefully encourage Russia to replace their leadership.

If we try to enforce a no fly zone this will have serious consequences that are further reaching than just the encirclement of Kyiv. We will play into the Russian propaganda of being the aggressor, directly engaging Russian assets and steam rolling them. Losing the support of any possible support in Russia to replace the Russian government.

Basically I think the cost/benefit analysis doesn't hit the threshold to justify enforcement yet. In a few more weeks it might be necessary. Maybe tomorrow I'll change my tune, but right now I think it is a terrible idea. The common objective shared by all from this should be the Russian people installing a new Russian government. Anything else is a sideshow honestly, Putin crossed a line that shows he can't be a part of the larger world and civilization. Say he pulls out of Ukraine, how do we really continue relations knowing he will invade and threaten nuclear war on a whim?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Shit I'm 1 mile from restone arsenal and a nuclear power plant is on the other side of it.

I' m in a glow zone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:26:14 PM EDT
[#40]

That was fast. All 106 employees, buh bye.
View Quote

They are being put on a bus to report the 7321st replacement regiment in Crimea in the morning.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
Invite them to a ME wedding, setting off the RPG would impress the crowd
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Fixed?  

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Gazprom, Russia's largest energy company also trades on the US over the counter market.

Live trading prices can be found here:  https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GZPFY?p=GZPFY&ncid=yahooproperties_peoplealso_km0o32z3jzm

Currently trading at $15.53 with 52 week high of $37.48 .... given oil is trading above $100... the fact that they are trading way way down speaks for itself.  Was trading at $35.88 on February 10th, today, $15.53.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#45]

That was fast. All 106 employees, buh bye.
View Quote

Can we fast forward to when it comes out that Greta was entirely funded by Putin?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Jackal-FnM:

Now it is an avatar up for grabs!

(Have to do your own resizing)
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/457660/PicsArt_03-01-02_19_52_jpg-2297840.JPG
View Quote

Nice for those with memberships.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:28:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#48]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
looks like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baykar_Bayraktar_Ak%C4%B1nc%C4%B1
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Tango_6:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tango_6:

I' m in a glow zone.

Air Force bases all around and Ft Rucker.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top