Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By georgiaboy:
I've been solidly on the "not our business" side of things until this.  We can't allow the use of these on civilian population centers.  Not talking boots on ground, but if half the bluster I've read about our ability to remain unseen while firing are true, these launchers need to disappear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By georgiaboy:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
Oh fuck. Here we go. Thermobaric weapons.

I've been solidly on the "not our business" side of things until this.  We can't allow the use of these on civilian population centers.  Not talking boots on ground, but if half the bluster I've read about our ability to remain unseen while firing are true, these launchers need to disappear.

I tend to agree with the Middle Eastern conflicts.

European Democracies are a different matter to me.  It’s a very slippery slope to allow authoritarians to tear these down.  NATO or not, these democracies have real value to the world order and I hope we are doing lots behind the scenes to absolutely bleed Putin out.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

If he had just stuck to songs about chicken frying and drinking cold beer on a friday night, rather than get all gangster, he would still be here today.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMi_zKQXoAEHnFz?format=jpg&name=900x900

If he had just stuck to songs about chicken frying and drinking cold beer on a friday night, rather than get all gangster, he would still be here today.

Maybe it wasn't the Chechnyan's weren't so bad ass as much as the Russians sucked so much.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

From what I'm seeing fuck em up with a 35 or 22 and the russians wouldn't know what happened.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
Originally Posted By ArmedKulak:
I wonder how Putin would respond if US conducted limited strikes against TOS-1 near civilian targets.

Putin doesn't need to know shit besides the fact that they were sploded
Could be done via plausible deniability if the actual TOS-1 launchers are inside Ukraine territory. Would be hard to prove it was the US who got them.

In 1997, the US purchased 21 MiG-29's. I think a good number of them are scrapped, but if any are lying around, it could be possible to dress one up to look like a Ukrainian MiG-29 and hit them with whatever air to ground weapons it can field.

There's a few other options I can think of. Relaying the location of them to the Ukrainian military who then try to hit them with artillery, black ops guys disguised as Ukrainians with Javelins, etc.

But if they really are mobilizing thermobarics, I argue they need to be stopped at all costs.

Maybe I'm a tinfoiler, but I suspect the US is semi-involved with this war that goes beyond merely sending equipment.

From what I'm seeing fuck em up with a 35 or 22 and the russians wouldn't know what happened.

A JDAM would leave a pretty noticeable foot print over a javelin or NLAW.

Or even their fighter/bombers.

Our planes might be stealthy.

Our bombs certainly say “Americans were here.”
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#6]
It's refreshing to see videos of fighter jets and tanks being taken out without the immediate cries of ALLAAAAAAHHHH SNACKBAR!
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Is-

Is he okay?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
Don't take this the wrong way, but I am having a hard time believing the reports coming out of Ukraine. I doubt very seriously that Ukraine has internet, and more than likely, the stuff we're being fed about who is doing what to who is probably total BS.

View Quote

Dude, take the tinfoil hat off.  Lots of us have friends in Kyiv and we're still in contact with them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't take this the wrong way, but I am having a hard time believing the reports coming out of Ukraine. I doubt very seriously that Ukraine has internet, and more than likely, the stuff we're being fed about who is doing what to who is probably total BS.

Think what you want, but I pray for the people of Ukraine. I can't help but think that it's them being massacred right now, and that the whole time, Putin is laughing at us while he pulls the wool over our eyes.

I don't consider any of the stuff I've seen so far to be anything but Russian separatists and Russian troops going hard on the people of that country. I am pretty sure that they are laughing their asses off getting people to send stuff, stuff that they are probably going to use on the Ukrainian people. Unless we are getting our intel directly, I have serious doubts about everything we're being told.

My .02, YMMV.
View Quote

Pretty clear you haven't read very many pages of this thread. Livestreams exist including gunfire in various cities and roadways. We've seen Russians tear the cameras down because they were actively broadcasting positions. We have internet monitoring systems showing active data flows in and out of Ukraine, and we've seen disruptions, but also active significant volumes of real-time streams. Its also clear you have no idea you've seen this, and its clear you aren't bothering reading much either.

Yes, there's disinfo. There's also stuff like TikToks and Telegraphs getting out showing lots and lots and lots of dead Russians.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Exactly, if Russia wanted to forcefully take it they could have easily.  If they take out the government and tell the remaining Ukrainian military to stand down or they will be put down, I think most would stand down as not a single country is coming to help out out.  Then instead of spending years and billions rebuilding what they destroyed, the Russian's keep the economy going and benefit financially almost immediately.    
View Quote
I suspect at this point even if they do capture Kiev, the military won't stand down. Sunk cost fallacy. Civs are loaded with weapons, etc. It'll just shift to guerilla war.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By glockluv:
It's refreshing to see videos of fighter jets and tanks being taken out without the immediate cries of ALLAAAAAAHHHH SNACKBAR!
View Quote

Yeah that's true pretty much all you ever see
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#12]
NLAW seen during a firefight. Insane video filmed reportedly on the outskirts of Ivankov

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#13]

I want to find Russian ammo.  Nobody ever invades Ohio
View All Quotes
I know.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Comments say from 2014
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

How powerful are thermobaric weapons? I don’t know much about them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

I hope you're right.

He's off his rocker enough to order they be actively used on civilians under any number of excuses.

The world will hopefully not just shrug and ignore it.

Correctly made thermobaric/FAE ordnance? Disgustingly powerful - all out of proportion to their size.

Testing Fuel-Air Explosives / Thermobaric Bomb | Finnish MOAB 5 000 000

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Yeah the translated “Haha, get fucked, bitch.”

Is way more entertaining.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#17]
From a family friend's grandma in US: friends in Ukraine have been in bunkers for two days now and are no longer venturing out as Russian army are shooting pedestrians.
I've never met grandma but her husband is back in Ukraine after being here for six months. I don't know where "friends" are but will work on it.

Daughter's bfriend is half Uke and mama & grandma are full; grandpa is back home on west side.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:04:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ziarifleman] [#18]

View All Quotes

I hope you're right.

He's off his rocker enough to order they be actively used on civilians under any number of excuses.

They produce a significantly larger thermal pulse and shockwave, which is what does the most damage, than a comparable weight of high explosive.

Explosives need fuel and oxidizer, so 500 lbs of HE is split in whatever ratio works for the type, but an FAE use the air as it’s oxidizer, which means that 500 lbs of fuel is getting mixed with the air. If that makes sense.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By _B_:
I know.
View All Quotes
I know.

I think its time for Ohio to invade Russia..doesn't look like they will put up much of a fight
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:05:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Boedy:
NLAW seen during a firefight. Insane video filmed reportedly on the outskirts of Ivankov

View Quote

"I fucking hate my NLAWs", said no man ever.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

Maybe it wasn't the Chechnyan's weren't so bad ass as much as the Russians sucked so much.
View Quote

Chechens are bad news. That’s from our guys who fought them in Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:06:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By dskeet:

I"m trying to think of it as agreeing with Jeff Spicoli and not actually Sean Penn
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dskeet:
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

He’s right.

You just agreed with Sean penn

I"m trying to think of it as agreeing with Jeff Spicoli and not actually Sean Penn

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:
This is fucking wild.

I still can't believe this is happening...

Surreal.
View Quote

Let me guess…more dead Russians?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

It is unlikely that Russia will ever have "control" of Ukraine. They have to know that by now. And, with re-supply happening to the Ukranians, all the more likely the Russians will never achieve any form of control of anything. They may be able to drag it out a few weeks but eventually they'll either retreat back to Russia or be destroyed. There is no scenario where Russia "wins" here. It's just a question of how badly they will lose now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
Originally Posted By stone-age:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMix5A7XEAIlqU5?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMix5BbWUAoU4h3?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMix5B0X0AIv061?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMix5CGWYAMW-0o?format=jpg&name=large

Where the fuck are all the russian soldiers and all their tanks??? Did they just decide they would pretend they never got the phone call to attack Ukraine?

It would seem like Russia didn't want to destroy and take over, just oust the government and take over that way things keep running fairly smoothly.

But how would that work?

The Ukrainians would just kill the quislings

With the government gone and Russian forces holding control, if people wanted to keep existing they would need to fall in line.   If not then there could be pockets of fighting...but who is going to come save them if their government no longer exists?  Otherwise, why has Putin taken such a light handed approach?  

It is unlikely that Russia will ever have "control" of Ukraine. They have to know that by now. And, with re-supply happening to the Ukranians, all the more likely the Russians will never achieve any form of control of anything. They may be able to drag it out a few weeks but eventually they'll either retreat back to Russia or be destroyed. There is no scenario where Russia "wins" here. It's just a question of how badly they will lose now.

It does look like Russia underestimated how much the Ukrainian people were willing to fight back.  I think that just means Russia increased their attack and starts destroying more things.  Russia wants control of the natural resources, the river, and the ports.  That allows them to dominate the area and greatly enhances their economy.  I don't think Russia will retreat; I think it will turn very bloody first.  It it comes down to who has more resolve to finish their mission.  The Russian people turning on Putin is the wild card.  Watching someone of the YouTube channels of Russians they were all friendly and proud of their country; invading another country is not what they stand for.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

Pathetic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Who_Me:
Originally Posted By Krater:
You know how fucked up German military is?  This fucked up.

The Defense Ministry is working overtime these days, and the Bundeswehr is taking inventory. The head of the Bundeswehr, the inspector general, has tasked planners in the command staffs with determining which units could be offered to NATO as reinforcements at short notice. The aim is to strengthen NATO's eastern flank, and initial results are now available.

The army has reported that it could immediately offer an infantry company that could remain in the field for longer than just a few months  that would be around 150 soldiers with around a dozen "Boxer" armored fighting vehicles. A second company could be added a short time later. One idea is to use this mini-package to join the French, who want to set up a NATO task force in Romania.
https://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/a-military-and-political-disaster-the-calamitous-errors-of-germany-s-russia-policy-a-c8b9818e-4bc2-4eb2-ac55-39e5790b29b2

Pathetic.

I still think Germany counts welfare payments as ready reserve salaries for NATO commitment.  They have the highest GDP in all of Europe and #4 in the world.  So they 1.something percent for NATO commitment would have to be quite large.  That seems like the only way they could do so.  Otherwise their NATO commitment would be less than .5% of GDP.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Wonder if any Ukrainians can get me some perst4 lol
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#27]

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60539119
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#28]

You're starting to get emotional.  Don't lash out at your friends thinking they are enemies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

I'm not nut-hugging. I'm offering a point of understanding of why some people in GD respected him.  Life isn't as black/white as it is in GD.

I’ll offer a counterpoint: there are loads of people with an IQ of 81.

You're starting to get emotional.  Don't lash out at your friends thinking they are enemies.

If someone,for example,has had it explained to them who the patriarch of the Russian church is and still thinks “but Putin is bringing Jesus back” I am going to assume they have just enough intelligence to use a keyboard but no more. If someone repeats “Russia has better gun laws than any place in Europe” and it has been explained why they are wrong and still repeat it,I am going to assume that they indeed are a moron. I’m not friends with morons just because they own guns,Putin owns lots of guns 🤷🏼‍♂️

The  membership of this site is just a cross section of intelligence and some aren’t very bright and some have been led astray by Russia’s admittedly amazing IO. To an extent many are victims but a useful idiot is still an idiot. Some idiots are fun,one of my fishing buddies is dyslexic,can’t read or do math and gets lost in a broom closet but he’s one of the coolest motherfuckers ever. Even he knows Putin sucks though.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Dude's got some swagger walking around with that thing.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Just walking around like a boss in the middle of a firefight .
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:09:54 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Thermo = temperature

Baric = pressure

We used thermobaric weapons in Afghanistan to kill AQ forces who were holed up in caves.  In UKR, caves = bomb shelters and subways, or where civilians are hiding from the war.

The only use of thermobaric weapons in UKR would be to kill civilians.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Think what you want, but I pray for the people of Ukraine. I can't help but think that it's them being massacred right now, and that the whole time, Putin is laughing at us while he pulls the wool over our eyes.

I don't consider any of the stuff I've seen so far to be anything but Russian separatists and Russian troops going hard on the people of that country. I am pretty sure that they are laughing their asses off getting people to send stuff, stuff that they are probably going to use on the Ukrainian people. Unless we are getting our intel directly, I have serious doubts about everything we're being told.

My .02, YMMV.
View Quote

Power and internet is up.  Not sure why that’s so hard to believe. Can be verified many times over. Reports coming in can be verified by various live streams almost in real time.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By WilsonC:

I think its time for Ohio to invade Russia..doesn't look like they will put up much of a fight
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WilsonC:
I know.

I do need a krink in my life
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Exactly, if Russia wanted to forcefully take it they could have easily.  If they take out the government and tell the remaining Ukrainian military to stand down or they will be put down, I think most would stand down as not a single country is coming to help out out.  Then instead of spending years and billions rebuilding what they destroyed, the Russian's keep the economy going and benefit financially almost immediately.    
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

It would seem like Russia didn't want to destroy and take over, just oust the government and take over that way things keep running fairly smoothly.

But IT WOULD SEEM that if russia had the massive numbers and the will, they could have destroyed military opposition by now and be sitting inside their tanks in KIev, which they most certainly are not. I have no idea where they are or what they are doing. They outnumber ukraine tanks 3 to 1. They could eradicate all Ukrain tanks for a trade of 1/3 of theirs. I don't even know where they are.

If the last 3 days hasn't disabused everyone of the idea that this was going to be a cakewalk, then nothing sensible will come out of that person. It's immediately obvious to even the most casual of observers that the Ukranians (a) will not surrender and (b) are getting resupplied by western nations. None of what you posted makes sense based on the last 72 hours. Try rethinking what you wrote.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

I don't think the F-35 has been integrated with Ukrainian systems.

All the pics of them in the area have had external stores to make them bigger on radar. I think they're just being used to gather data as well and to posture to Russia that they need to leave the E-3s and - 135s alone
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:
Originally Posted By strykr:
Yeah but the F-35 can also go over the border using stealth. It can guide a missile to target without having to fire that missile. No one would know that the F-35 was there in the first place.

I don't think the F-35 has been integrated with Ukrainian systems.

All the pics of them in the area have had external stores to make them bigger on radar. I think they're just being used to gather data as well and to posture to Russia that they need to leave the E-3s and - 135s alone

Any chance the “Ghost of Kiev” isus using stealth to fuck up the Ruskies at night?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:

Chechens are bad news. That's from our guys who fought them in Afghanistan.
View Quote
True believers and absolute fanatics.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

I sure hope that our missile defense systems can handle the Soviet threat.

I have no idea where we are with that technology.

I am hoping that our defense budget gets a massive boost now that it should be obvious, even to progressives, that the world is a dangerous place and we need to be prepared to defend our way of life.

View Quote

We don’t strictly need a budget boost. We need to curbstomp everyone in the procurement process that is skimming from the top or holding up projects because a rep wants a part made by a factory in his district.

There is no reason why it should take 20 years to go from concept to deployment of an aircraft like the F22.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Here's a guy they captured that doesn't look like a scared 18 year old kid.  

Twitter comments say he's a major.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#39]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMi_zKQXoAEHnFz?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:13:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PacNW5] [#40]

Translated: The Russian attack marks a turning point. It is our duty to do our best to help Ukraine defend against the invading army of #Putin . That's why we're supplying 1000 anti-tank weapons and 500 stinger missiles to our friends in the #Ukraine .
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Dude, take the tinfoil hat off.  Lots of us have friends in Kyiv and we're still in contact with them.
View Quote

That's comforting. It's just some of the videos I am seeing and the uniforms and equipment don't look Russian. It's being reported as such, though.

I would still be wary of anything I heard out of there.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

I hope you're right.

They're one step below tactical nukes.

They will be considered WMD at the war crime trials.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:

Or.. there have to be so many NATO spec ops in Ukraine right now that they need a dance card to know who's who. Designators and stand off munitions are wonderful things.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Originally Posted By memsu:
I'd be testing how stealthy the F-35 and F-22 really are.

No doubt we know the position of those rocket launchers.

Tonight they will be dealt with from the ghost.

Or.. there have to be so many NATO spec ops in Ukraine right now that they need a dance card to know who's who. Designators and stand off munitions are wonderful things.

Well, this may allude to just that.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Please stop replying to GMeanie.  He can no longer post in this thread.
View Quote
Good.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

You'll get " Suka Ruski" instead.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:16:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#46]

We don’t strictly need a budget boost. We need to curbstomp everyone in the procurement process that is skimming from the top or holding up projects because a rep wants a part made by a factory in his district.

There is no reason why it should take 20 years to go from concept to deployment of an aircraft like the F22.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

I sure hope that our missile defense systems can handle the Soviet threat.

I have no idea where we are with that technology.

I am hoping that our defense budget gets a massive boost now that it should be obvious, even to progressives, that the world is a dangerous place and we need to be prepared to defend our way of life.

This 100%. Saw it first hand with OICW, not skimming just outright milking.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:16:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By GHOS7:
My need for a DCS session has intensified. Playing as the Ghost but in a Su27

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/443802/Digital_Combat_Simulator_1_24_2022_6_04_-2294013.JPG
View Quote

That is probably the biggest tell that the ghost is BS or a cover story. The Mig29’s record before this is it only ever has shot down other mig29’s and cessna’s. It has a terrible real life record. It is likely the most overrated fighter in the world. If some Ukraine pilot has used it to good effect then the dude is insanely good, or divinely blessed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By saigamanTX:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By saigamanTX:
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:

Chechens are bad news. That's from our guys who fought them in Afghanistan.

They’re the worst parts of Russian and Islamic cultures.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Four days into the war and activists are already planning to help thousands of Ukranian "refugees" come to Cleveland.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/02/26/global-cleveland-helping-thousands-ukrainian-refugees-find-new-homes-us/
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#50]

My .02, YMMV.
View Quote

You doubt they have internet? We are watching live feeds from there now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top