Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/12/2021 9:55:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#1]
was this before or after she fucked the resident hottie doc?
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting to see how Arf responds to this.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#3]
How many of those died of covid?
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting to see how Arf responds to this.
View Quote

As long as they have real vax cards and didn't lie or make fake ones, the doomers will welcome them to the club.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:02:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd take a saline jab if it would shut up the brainwashed idiots.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#6]
And that my friends is how you effectively rebel.    Whether you approve of what she did or not is a totally different debate.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#7]
On this side of the world New York will help balance the scales.

"If you want to participate in society fully, you've got to get vaccinated."  

"you have the right to your body, of course; but you do not have the right to kill other people."

-New York State Senator James Sanders, Jr.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I’ve been looking for someone like her.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#9]
1. There's quite a lot of uncertainties in that article. "Get the vaccine again, maybe, because you may not have gotten it,
but we really aren't sure."

2. The last line in the article was completely unnecessary and out of place and is pure leftist propaganda.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Bravo.  Give her the Iron Cross.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

THIS!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:09:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I am rather OK with what she did.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#13]
If I wanted the vaccine, and learned I got placebo instead, I'd be pissed on principle.

Give me what I chose to get. No more, no less.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Fifth post nailed it. Don't have comorbidities, excellent genes and immune system. Fuck the state.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#16]
The Frisian jokes write themselves...
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How many of those died of covid?
View Quote

That’s a Bingo
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#18]
She's a villain today, and a hero 2 years from now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Germany doing Germany things.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Better that than a “vaccine” made of radical fetal cells.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:26:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

A villian to the establishment today and a hero to her patients and her patients' loved ones today and tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Seems like this would be a non-sanctioned clinical trial.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#24]
We should all be so lucky.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#25]
This makes an interesting practical exercise in morality.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

"you have the right to your body, of course; but you do not have the right to kill other people."

View Quote

I presently am a subcontractor to a large (Fortune 50) defense contractor. Prior to being canceled by the thought police, I used to chat with other employees about various topics on their Slack channels.

The majority of participants in the pandemic forum were authoritarian doomers. The single most telling moment was when we were discussing vaccination (early on, before widespread availability) and the arguments they were making were devoid of any understanding of freedom.

I said, somewhat rhetorically (in quotes) the following: "You won't be forced to take the vaccine. You simply won't be able to participate in society if you don't."

The response was immediately and overwhelmingly positive from these people, not realizing I was trying to say the quiet part out loud with regards to their line of thought. I was frightened. Now I see that not only do thousands (hundreds of thousands? millions?) of people believe this, that includes elected representatives.

At some point we must acknowledge that there is no solution for coexistence with such people.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I bet she sold it.
View Quote

You'll lose this bet. I can name at least five reasons why it's impossible to sell.

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#30]
She confessed to doing 6 people because she dropped one vial on the floor and was afraid to report it.

The rest is all conjecture and no charges have been laid.

The headline says they "fear thousands" got saline but the article says no such thing.

And then the last two sentences tacked on, probably by the editor.

"Germany has seen many anti-vaccination protests.

Far-right groups are among those who reject the official data and conclusions about the spread of Covid."

Another in a never-ending stream of bullshit and propaganda. Full spectrum programming.

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If I wanted the vaccine, and learned I got placebo instead, I'd be pissed on principle.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

By making medical choices for other people without asking or informing them?  That's NOT her "rebelling" - that's her imposing and forcing her personal will on other people, when they are powerless to resist.  You know, that tyranny thing we hate.  

In principle, what she did is no different that if an oncology nurse decided she didn't like or believe in a new cancer treatment (for whatever reason), and just decided on her own to give patients placebos instead of their cancer drugs.  Would you also consider that rebellion?  (Keep in mind that MANY cancer treatments are inherently experimental).

The ethical choice for her would be to refuse to inject people with the vaccine, or quit her job.  What she did was incredibly unethical.

View Quote

Why do you have to ruin things by putting this in the proper logical, legal and ethical perspective?

Jeez...
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ding Ding
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#34]
End of life care, Deutscher style…

ADAM AND THE ANTS - DEUTSCHER GIRLS (Jubliee Soundtrack Version)
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#35]
She needs to be in prison
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

But abortion is ok.  Got it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ding Ding
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ding Ding

Same.  I’ve heard of doctors doing just that then entering into the database. Wish I could find one.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

My bet is she was hoping they’d get covid and die…she might have administered Zyklon-B in a previous existence….
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Regardless of covid and the vaccine, if someone wants to get jabbed and get something injected to them, it's shitty to give them something else without them knowing instead.

If someone comes to a business/clinic to get a service they better get the damn service that's being offered.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

By making medical choices for other people without asking or informing them?  That's NOT her "rebelling" - that's her imposing and forcing her personal will on other people, when they are powerless to resist.  You know, that tyranny thing we hate.  

In principle, what she did is no different that if an oncology nurse decided she didn't like or believe in a new cancer treatment (for whatever reason), and just decided on her own to give patients placebos instead of their cancer drugs.  Would you also consider that rebellion?  (Keep in mind that MANY cancer treatments are inherently experimental).

The ethical choice for her would be to refuse to inject people with the vaccine, or quit her job.  What she did was incredibly unethical.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And that my friends is how you effectively rebel.    Whether you approve of what she did or not is a totally different debate.

Can I change your mind with this seagull getting a drink from a receptacle put there for dogs?

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you for saving me the typing….

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's certainly one way to look at it.

Keeping the sheep from running off the mountain...

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That's assault.
View Quote

Wouldn't it be battery?

Assault would be "AHHHHH YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE THE SALINE TO DESTROY THE GLOBALIST AGENDA WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AHHHHHH"
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

My bet is she was hoping they’d get covid and die…she might have administered Zyklon-B in a previous existence….
View Quote

If she wanted them to get sick, she'd inject them with the real thing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I presently am a subcontractor to a large (Fortune 50) defense contractor. Prior to being canceled by the thought police, I used to chat with other employees about various topics on their Slack channels.

The majority of participants in the pandemic forum were authoritarian doomers. The single most telling moment was when we were discussing vaccination (early on, before widespread availability) and the arguments they were making were devoid of any understanding of freedom.

I said, somewhat rhetorically (in quotes) the following: "You won't be forced to take the vaccine. You simply won't be able to participate in society if you don't."

The response was immediately and overwhelmingly positive from these people, not realizing I was trying to say the quiet part out loud with regards to their line of thought. I was frightened. Now I see that not only do thousands (hundreds of thousands? millions?) of people believe this, that includes elected representatives.

At some point we must acknowledge that there is no solution for coexistence with such people.
View Quote

We need to have like a four tier system:

1.  People who had both covid and been vaccinated
2.  People who have been fully vaccinated
3.  People who have had covid and recovered
4.  People have NOT been vaccinated NOR have not had covid yet

The people in #4 could…,oh, I don’t know….wear a gold star or something like that pinned to their clothes.

The other tiers could be identified with some sorta mark on their hands or maybe like on their face .

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#49]
They will put her in the gulag.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#50]
At first I giggled, only because of personal beliefs of this ‘vaccine’, but realized it is messed up for her to chose not to administer what the patient wants.

Skimming the article, this sticks out
Regional broadcaster NDR says 8,557 people have been asked to go back for repeat vaccinations, and so far about 3,600 new appointments have been confirmed.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top