Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 55
Posted: 12/29/2020 4:25:26 PM EDT
Hey everyone !

My 2020 will be a shitshow thread is kinda long in the tooth, so im making a new updated thread for the current times and problems.

Rip the old thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/2020-will-be-bad-people-In-case-you-didnt-know-now-is-the-time-to-be-stocking-up-Guns-Ammo-etc-/5-2190876/

Since the gun / ammo / reloading panic is full retard right now, i wont tell you guys " better load up while shits cheap !" cause that ship sailed and sank a long time ago. ( you still need to jump on every REASONABLE deal you find though. cause your gonna need that ammo ).

Im warning you guys as to what i think is coming next.  i know this sounds like the usual crazy antigov / survivalist type bullshit, and i really wish it was, but honestly i think this is coming, and soon. politicians dont fear the people and now they dont even need us for the votes as now they are just manufacturing the needed votes, this opens them up to doing whatever the fuck they want IMHO, with full media and court support as well. so you had best open your eyes.

1. I dont see the fake assed china virus lockdowns ending anytime soon, they just love their power too much, so it will be vaccine after vaccine, shutdowns and masks and double masks and vaccine passports for a LONG damn time. the gov wont stop doing it, its going to keep happening until the people push back and make them afraid to push it anymore. like inspectors get their asses beaten by mobs, and responding cops beaten by even more mob like in portland bad.  thats when it will stop.

2. out of control democrats. were going to be seeing a tidal wave of stupid fucking new laws, and regulations, all of which will do basically  several things. 1. take away your freedom in various ways. 2. make everything, especially fuel, electricity expensive as shit via tons of new regulations on business, transportation, trade deals etc. 3. job losses.  thats all coming soon people. your going to see green energy deals that fuck the economy, your going to see open borders that flood the country with undesirables, your going to see 50 million illegals get amnesty and a ton of other shit. ( yes gun bans, mailorder reloading / ammo bans, redflag laws, etc.

3. they are going to destroy the dollar. its been happening and both sides have been doing it for years, but its been picking up speed and a dem controlled gov ( which we will have in a few months) will blow money in all new insane ways, in all new insane amounts.

4. oh yeah, were going to war with somebody as well, count on it.

All that horrific shit thats coming will result in several things. ( some of it might happen REALLY SOON )

1. unrest.  you thought 2020 had some riots?  yeah, soon your going to be seeing both sides rioting, not just antifa, but pissed off conservatives as well. bombing of infrastructure is coming, like the nashville bombing, communications and electricity might well be iffy. not to mention violent antifa / blm mobs being used to attack people speaking out / trying to protest gov abuses.

2. high prices on everything. especially fuel, electricity and food.  

3. democrat controlled government fucking with you in dozens of fresh new ways. ( especially if your a conservative / gun owner, etc ) dems gov shutting power plants, etc.

4. job losses. dems, and dem ideas and their bullshit laws  destroy jobs, plain and simple.

you need to start stocking up on useful equipment, and supplies to be as self sufficient as possible, and help offset high food prices, power loss, communications, security, etc.. your going to need shit like inverter generators that sip gas, fuel, food, rechargable batteries, flash lights, meds, toilet paper, and anything else you can think of. especially food though. once again, were in the salad dayz of cheap food / gear, so take advantage of it now. you should also seriously think about gardening, pick up some tools and a rototiller, and think about canning as well.

read up on economic collapses, and the things that happened in those countries, like the collapse in Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Weimar Republic, Argentina  and others.  the US gov WILL BE GOING BROKE. all that sweet federal cash thats going to the states, thats paying for highway projects, thats paying for massive benefits to welfare, social security, thats paying for college, thats paying for 1000 different things and keeping welfare queens afloat, yeah, all that shits gonna stop. its gonna be game on when it does.  hopefully this shit happens slowly, like a can of soup is a buck today, and next year two bucks, and three bucks year three etc...that gives people time to change their lifestyles,  but it could also happen fast, like double in price every month and bare shelves like with guns and ammo.

https://urbansurvivalsite.com/scary-things-happen-when-economy-collapses/

https://listverse.com/2012/12/26/10-fascinating-economic-collapses-through-history/

https://ferfal.blogspot.com/

https://www.primalsurvivor.net/shtf-survival-tips-and-stories-from-bosnian-war-survivors/

https://mypatriotsupply.com/blogs/scout/1-425-days-survival-lessons-from-bosnia
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It’s gonna be biblical.

(In the bad way)
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully people listen to OP this time
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:30:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Rice rabies season 2 "the mutation" is about to kick off and it'll make season 1 look like a children's musical.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Heard it with Clinton, heard it with Obama. Heard with with y@k and Peak Oil and...and...and

Aint the end of the world son, calm down.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Several years ago, I read the turner diaries out of curiosity. One part that really stood out, they obtained a mortar tube and mortars. They also obtained some uranium. They tipped the mortars with the uranium and then lobbed them into powerplants as a dirty bomb. Whatever wasn't blown up, became irradiated and shut down the facility. I feel like that will become somewhat common.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#6]
In on one.  Let's get it ooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Me as the ball drops at midnight in two days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-wCXgS_dYE

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#7]
So.... You saying I should load up on guns and ammo?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Other thing people should do (myself majorly included) is get out of debt. Going to be a rough 4 years and a huge cloud of debt over your head won't make it any easier.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#10]
In on 1, and to see what ideas I can get from you all.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#11]
IF people have not been preparing for a while now there's nothing which can be said to change their minds.  
Take care of you and yours and hope for the best.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Good post... I don't think OP is wrong.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#13]
The Tribulation is nearing!

A year ago if someone told you that by 2021 most people would be willing to accept a mark to buy/sell things would you have believed them?  Heck no.  Now though?  Who wants to carry around a vaccine card?  no one.  Just sign up for ol Billy Gates's microchip and you'll no longer have to carry a vaccine card everywhere!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#14]
For fuck’s sake.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#15]
My first in on one!

It will be something to write about - and of course the victors get to write it the way they want it seen
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#16]
In on one!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So.... You saying I should load up on guns and ammo?
View Quote

i spent 17 years in the army. for every bullet i shot i ate probably 10lbs of food and drank 100 gallons of water and wiped my butt 50 times, and needed light, and heat to be comfortable.  ammo and guns are nice, but you need a lot more than that.  i think the usa in general will resemble detroit nationally in a few short years with democrats running everything. ( name 1 democrat controlled state / city thats financially sound and not all fucked up )
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Bring it on.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#19]
TL,DR. Besides, I'm gonna need a liter of vodka to take it in properly.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I’m ready...

to watch it all on tv.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Calling it, mass shooting before June and huge gun control push.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Does anyone know if 3 cloth masks will protect against COVID-21?

I'm already wearing 2 and can feel the added protection but might need to step it up to 3.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Biden was just a vehicle to get Harris in a position to ascend to the presidency.  She was the first to drop out of the primary because she is a true radical and no one voted for her.  But that is what the powerbrokers Democrat circles want.

My prediction is that Biden will be gone for "health reasons" by the end of 2021 which will give Harris enough time with a Democrat controlled House and Senate

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In on one.  Let's get it ooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Me as the ball drops at midnight in two days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-wCXgS_dYE

View Quote
No disrespect to Silva - mad props but Fedor has THE entrance of all entrances, past - present and future

https://youtu.be/qgRfzHRRulk

oh and stock up on those forgotten little items (gotta keep it somewhat on point right)

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#25]
What are people's thoughts on debt?  If things truly go to shit debt will not matter.  If things "only" mostly go to shit then of course debt would matter.  

Another thing to think about with debt is the value of the dollar.  If the value drops and turns into a Zimbabwe or Venezuelan situation one could (in the early days of it anyway) pay for their debt by selling gold/silver.  There would be a small window of opportunity because they'd quickly institute some laws to protect the upper echelons from being screwed in such a manner.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:41:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes sir.  Sounds about right
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hopefully people listen to OP this time
View Quote

Is OP know for making correct predictions for the up coming year?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Tag on another great thread.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

i spent 17 years in the army. for every bullet i shot i ate probably 10lbs of food and drank 100 gallons of water.  ammo and guns are nice, but you need a lot more than that.  i think the usa in general will resemble detroit nationally in a few short years with democrats running everything. ( name 1 democrat controlled state / city thats financially sound and not all fucked up )
View Quote
Ah man you missed it...

I added the beat up smilie because I was being a smart ass, you clearly posted “should have already.”
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Is OP know for making correct predictions for the up coming year?
View Quote

Nope, but he is sure as shit known for making 26 variants of this one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#31]
All the sh*t that is going on makes me think the time of the Antichrist is upon us.   So much evil (globalists control freaks) and so much suffering in  the wake of their actions.     Hay-Suess the destroyer comes back to flush the toilet and clean their sh*t up.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#32]
In on one for the coming shitshow.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Other thing people should do (myself majorly included) is get out of debt. Going to be a rough 4 years and a huge cloud of debt over your head won't make it any easier.
View Quote

thats where it gets weird. if financially everything goes to hell. what would happen if 70 million people suddenly could not pay their mortgage, rent, car payment etc?  we just saw the gov cock block landlords and mortgage companies, and shits not even bad. they might well block all evictions, foreclosure and repossessions for the duration. not to mention if its a financial collapse they usually seem to increase your pay , where you make $500 a week 6 months ago, now your getting $50k a week, with less buying power.. ( but your bills and mortgage is based on a fixed amount of before crash dollars. $1000 dollars was a lot of money 6 months ago when the contract was signed, now your getting fifty k a week and you can easily pay off your car and house with 2 weeks pay? possible. what else can they do, adjust your payments to after dollars and demand $100 billion dollars for your $100k house? when no one is paying their mortage as their broke?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Holy Shit!
In on one.
I was also a believer in the last thread from day one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Heard it with Clinton, heard it with Obama. Heard with with y@k and Peak Oil and...and...and

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

normalcy bias
Noun
normalcy bias (plural normalcy biases)

(sociology) A human tendency to respond to threat warnings with disbelief or minimization, and to similarly underestimate a disaster's deleterious effects.

...a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings. Consequently, individuals underestimate the likelihood of a disaster, when it might affect them, and its potential adverse effects. Normalcy bias causes many people to not adequately prepare for natural disasters, pandemics, and calamities caused by human error. About 70% of people reportedly display normalcy bias during a disaster.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#36]
I hope OP is wrong, I really do.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Get out of debt?   So you have little supplies and a clean record? hahahahahaha

Use that extra cash to buy survival supplies.  Debt will be wiped out when the system crashes, you best be loaded up with food and gear.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Bring the pain.

In on 1.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
For fuck’s sake.....
View Quote

when immigrants from nazi germany.... and from countries where  the economies collapsed are screaming this country is going down the same road their home country did, right before the SHTF.. its a warning sign, a sign a storm is coming, and a sign to start preparing for that storm, same as you would for a hurricane.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Got plenty of bourbon stored up so I guess I'm good.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#41]
In on 1.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#42]
lol in on one.  I hope we’re all fooled, and 2021 goes swimmingly.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Not ready.  But, it's coming anyway.

In on the 1!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#44]
In on one!

@Buck19Delta was a prophet with the 2020 thread and was glad to join in snagging deals while they lasted.  

2021 is going to be a challenge, get your house in order boys and hang on tight.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm paying everything off in a month (house/vehicles/etc) and will be debt free

Locked and loaded for the shit show

If all fails, burn it all to the ground
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#46]
This is gonna be epic!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Calling it, mass shooting before June and huge gun control push.
View Quote

that sounds about right.  80% ghost gun / braced ar pistol, xm855 ammo, and mail ordered gun powder pipe bombs.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh hell, in on one!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#49]
2021 will be significantly better than 2020.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Biden was just a vehicle to get Harris in a position to ascend to the presidency.  She was the first to drop out of the primary because she is a true radical and no one voted for her.  But that is what the powerbrokers Democrat circles want.

My prediction is that Biden will be gone for "health reasons" by the end of 2021 which will give Harris enough time with a Democrat controlled House and Senate

View Quote

agree 100%.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 55
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top