Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/21/2021 4:21:18 PM EDT
My oldest sister and I get along great and talk on a regular basis. I'm 99.999 percent sure she voted Trump. Other sister too. Brother on the other hand is full blown flaming leftist cuck.
We've had discussions about politics. He's indoctrinated so no hope.
He sent text to my oldest sister asking if she knows about some court or criminal records he did a search on me. Sent her a screenshot. She sent it to me and what the hell is he doing searching for this?
I mentioned the left is keeping eyes on Trump supporters. She thought the same.
She did ask him why and to look her up too.
She's going to forward his response to me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
hi left, go fuck yourselves.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
  FPNI.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Just make sure to watch the watchers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Better to know now before he comes to you for help in the future.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Good for them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#6]
What the heck does your brother hope to accomplish with looking at court or criminal records? Is he going to try and Arock you or something? Do you even have anything in your past to sweat about? If not, call your brother and tell him to go fuck himself. Hell, even if you do have something, tell him to go fuck himself anyway.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#7]
So, what did ya do OP?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Start using their tactics against them. Search all their records and blast their employer for hiring such a person.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Better to know now before he comes to you for help in the future.
View Quote

I really want him to know if it goes too far I can so make his life miserable with some info I have.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Your brother is going to red flag you. Make sure you hide your dag and getting anything questionable out of your house.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#12]
In KY actual court records need someone with court privileges to access, like an attorney. Fortunately. And even then best to confirm with date of birth as people can share names
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Start using their tactics against them. Search all their records and blast their employer for hiring such a person.
View Quote

But... they don't have an employer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So, what did ya do OP?
View Quote

Well he texted my sister so I'm not part of it yet. She sent me the screenshot he sent her.  

If I let him in that I know he won't be so forthcoming on his intentions.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Those public record databases are flawed as shit.

Years ago I got served in a civil suit, debt collection, same name, same town, not me. Got it resolved in court by showing the social security on the credit application for the debt wasn't mine. That shit still shows up in a records search for me even though the case was tossed and was supposed to be expunged or whatever they do for civil cases.

I'm guessing the same asshole got arrested for something because if I run one of those public checks it says there is an arrest record for me. Nope, never happened (unless you count charity Jail and Bail fundraisers). I've gone through more background checks in the past 30 years than I care to think of and nothing has ever popped up, but if you were to believe those websites I have a scary criminal past.

I can only imagine if I worked for some woke employer and somebody sent that in and having to explain it wasn't me, or somebody posting all over social and professional media pages that people shouldn't do business with me based off that information.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Your brother is going to red flag you. Make sure you hide your dag and getting anything questionable out of your house.
View Quote
Texas doesn't have any red flag laws I'm aware of.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Never talk to your brother again.

He is planning on fucking you.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's gay.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's also going to use "cancel culture" tactics to try and make your life untenable.  Be proactive - see an attorney about an order of protection. Might even want to have a chat with your boss, just in case he tries to raise a stink on your job.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Well he texted my sister so I'm not part of it yet. She sent me the screenshot he sent her.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, what did ya do OP?

No, I meant “what did you do to earn a criminal record which he found online”

I was being sarcastic
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just make sure to watch the watchers.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Interested to hear his excuse. I suspect it won't be true.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He's gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's gay.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He's gay.
View Quote

Turn him in then.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He's gay.
View Quote

I guess that means he'll like it.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:34:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have learned that even when there isnt a state statute there can be a red flag pulled. Learned first hand that people can petition the court at night here in my town to get emergency orders against people who may be a threat to themselves or others. It was total bullshit (saw it not as having it done against me)
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Wow someone needs an ass beating...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#30]
There are sites out there that put "criminal record" near random names (or they use lists of names) to draw traffic in and try various shady scams.

The fact your bro took it seriously does not indicate well for his intelligence and ability to see through bullshit.  But you already told us that...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I haven't spoken to my brother or sister in 14 years over them being leftist. I have no idea why people interact with anyone like this.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#32]
At the appropriate time scorch the earth.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My oldest sister and I get along great and talk on a regular basis. I'm 99.999 percent sure she voted Trump. Other sister too. Brother on the other hand is full blown flaming leftist cuck.
We've had discussions about politics. He's indoctrinated so no hope.
He sent text to my oldest sister asking if she knows about some court or criminal records he did a search on me. Sent her a screenshot. She sent it to me and what the hell is he doing searching for this?
I mentioned the left is keeping eyes on Trump supporters. She thought the same.
She did ask him why and to look her up too.
She's going to forward his response to me.
View Quote

The part in red. We can't help if you don't level with us.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Turn him in then.
View Quote

No problem with LBGTQs. Just don't tell me over and over what you are. But that is also part of the info I have but I will not go further into it than that.

I can see him trying to  redflag me if pedo gets something in place.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Destroying ones family is actually how Commies get street cred. They all like to claim "I was raised by RIGHT WING RACIST"

Just from what you provided I will bet money he has already turned you into his Comrades.

Probably your sisters too.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Covid requires you wear a mask in public.

Attachment Attached File

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The part in red. We can't help if you don't level with us.
View Quote

Speeding tickets at least 10 years ago. Maybe 15 years ago hunted dove with no plug mistakenly.  I was taking my 12 but last second changed my mind and grabbed the 20 not remembering I had the plug out of it for squirrel hunting. First time I've ever seen a warden hunting too. I only had three in the gun anyway.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#39]
The left needs to take the plastic bag challenge
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:46:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:47:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What the heck does your brother hope to accomplish with looking at court or criminal records? Is he going to try and Arock you or something? Do you even have anything in your past to sweat about? If not, call your brother and tell him to go fuck himself. Hell, even if you do have something, tell him to go fuck himself anyway.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Speeding tickets at least 10 years ago. Maybe 15 years ago hunted dove with no plug mistakenly.  I was taking my 12 but last second changed my mind and grabbed the 20 not remembering I had the plug out of it for squirrel hunting. First time I've ever seen a warden hunting too. I only had three in the gun anyway.
View Quote

This plug laws are fucking stupid

Side note, I’m reasonably certain I saw a fed Game cop the other afternoon when leaving our hunting property.  Middle of nowhere Alabama.  Hell, we never even see the state guys.  (No, we don’t do anything illegal, we actually limit ourselves to less than the state regs)
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for making this an easy reply MD.

And to keep it original, commies can take one way helicopter rides over shark infested waters.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only after you go full on Muhammad Ali on him first.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Yes they are.
I look forward to my wife's brother and his new wife red flagging me when I tell the Bejing Biden can suck a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#46]
I’d say you have no brother anymore.  
And he needs to be told that
File a PFA against him too
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Look at this mother fuckers !!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#48]
File a restraining order against him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#49]
I’m going to go the other way and say he decided to search himself and your name came up on my life or something similar and he clicked on it and went down the rabbit hole.  Your profile showed court records or something.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#50]
My brother and I parted ways, after Jan.6th. He basically called me a traitor, for supporting President Trump.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top