Page / 5095
Posted: 5/26/2020 9:10:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:07:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Paul looks like he just finished beating himself off and i don't listen to wankers.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:14:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Another bump page.

HK45C with AAC suppressor.
Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:18:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

View Quote
They are can provide lots of stuff.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hatari:

Wenn Sie keine Covid haben, werden Sie frei
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hatari:
Originally Posted By Willmar:

Work not having COVID make you free.

Wenn Sie keine Covid haben, werden Sie frei

Maske macht frei
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:58:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Crossposting my post from the election night thread:

I am afraid the simplest explanation for the massive, disproportionate, obviously-for-show buildup up forces is a psyop to convince the American public that the wing/conservatives are not only a threat,  they are such a threat as to merit this dramatic response, thus setting the stage for later extreme legislative measures which otherwise would have been challenged by the moderates as draconian and unnecessary.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Is it possible that tens of millions of patriots are the targets of a nationwide dilemma action? Erin's been explaining how antifa uses this tactic in many of their "direct actions," putting their opponents in difficult positions, using calculated degrees of physical provocation to get people to react emotionally. I definitely see some disturbing similarities with current events, on a national scale, especially with the suspicious attempts to encourage patriots to grab their guns and gather together in pre-arranged locations on the 20th.

We've been disenfranchised as voters and censured (and censored) for simply pointing out obvious examples of election irregularities and demanding transparency and due process. If we grudgingly abide by "the law" (as it's currently being selectively applied), we appear weak and foolish, and if we react forcefully to the blatant subversion of our fundamental democratic process, our "violent" actions will be used as an excuse to further attack our civil liberties.

Was the fraud supposed to be obvious all along? It wasn't enough to just steal the election. They wanted us to either go along with it, like meek subjects, or to fight back in predictable ways that could be used against us.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
Meanwhile, the narrative has found another talking point... the extra DC security caught a man trying to sneak an unregistered gun and a large quantity of ammunition into the area where the inauguration will be held - the right wing must be stopped, we need more gun control.

Is it possible that tens of millions of patriots are the targets of a nationwide dilemma action? Erin's been explaining how antifa uses this tactic in many of their "direct actions," putting their opponents in difficult positions, using calculated degrees of physical provocation to get people to react emotionally. I definitely see some disturbing similarities with current events, on a national scale, especially with the suspicious attempts to encourage patriots to grab their guns and gather together in pre-arranged locations on the 20th.

We've been disenfranchised as voters and censured (and censored) for simply pointing out obvious examples of election irregularities and demanding transparency and due process. If we grudgingly abide by "the law" (as it's currently being selectively applied), we appear weak and foolish, and if we react forcefully to the blatant subversion of our fundamental democratic process, our "violent" actions will be used as an excuse to further attack our civil liberties.

Was the fraud supposed to be obvious all along? It wasn't enough to just steal the election. They wanted us to either go along with it, like meek subjects, or to fight back in predictable ways that could be used against us.

Consider the wildly disproportionate reaction to the relatively mild violence that happened at the capitol compared to the muted reaction to the enormous violence and destruction that has taken place in the streets of America for the past many months. Take into account that the election fraud bust in Texas also implicates members of the GOP.

They want people fighting in the streets. They want people fighting with police. Politicians and their media lapdogs don't want the people focused on them so they intentionally stir the pot.  

We the People need to draw the line at our own states, counties, towns, neighborhoods, and front doors where we have strong and righteous standing. Why would anyone travel to Portlandistan or similar to fight over places that are overwhelmingly reaping the consequences of their own choices? Yes it does suck for the minority of good folks living there, but it's not going the change the majority of shit heads. Let these cesspools be meccas for the dregs of society. We don't want them among us in happy/healthy America. They need to learn the hard way from their own deleterious beliefs and choices. Let them eat their own.

Meanwhile, the rest of us need to remove consent. I've said this before, the 2A sanctuary movement is a blueprint. Communities standing together. People and their elected servants (Sheriffs / politicians) standing together. Conservatives aren't powerless victims. Quite the opposite. They hold most of the cards. They produce the food, energy, and just about everything that our nation relies on to exist. They hold the vast majority of physical ground. They just need to realize it and put their foot down. Victim mentality becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. We are victors not victims.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:15:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Another bump page.

HK45C with AAC suppressor.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/13692308_310643782608639_1307110235_o_jp-1783271.JPG

CD
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:
Meanwhile, the rest of us need to remove consent.
View Quote

Is this a typo?

I'm not sure what you mean.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:57:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#11]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Is this a typo?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Meanwhile, the rest of us need to remove consent.

Is this a typo?

Those that govern, do so at the consent of the governed.  Once that consent is removed, the government is no longer legitimate.

ETA: It's the opposite end of the range from royalty (govern by divine right) and dictators (govern by force or intimidation, such as turning the capital city into a military fortress to prevent removal and objections to decrees).
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Yeah.  Yeah, they did.  Now what are we going to do about it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

ooof! I'm not feeling well.
View Quote

que?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Mr_Psmith:
Crossposting my post from the election night thread:

I am afraid the simplest explanation for the massive, disproportionate, obviously-for-show buildup up forces is a psyop to convince the American public that the wing/conservatives are not only a threat,  they are such a threat as to merit this dramatic response, thus setting the stage for later extreme legislative measures which otherwise would have been challenged by the moderates as draconian and unnecessary.
View Quote

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Good morning, Riot Squad....... Please post any live links of riots/protests yall turn up......I am old and easily entertained....Thank you....Yall have a fun day......
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

I’ve had a dachshund and a chihuahua, it doesn’t even have to be your door, could be 3 doors down or on tv.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/306429/6E86E766-41D2-46D3-A46A-784A19379293_jpe-1783218.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

I’ve had a dachshund and a chihuahua, it doesn’t even have to be your door, could be 3 doors down or on tv.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/306429/6E86E766-41D2-46D3-A46A-784A19379293_jpe-1783218.JPG

Hell, it could be a grasshopper farting in the next county.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Those that govern, do so at the consent of the governed.  Once that consent is removed, the government is no longer legitimate.

ETA: It's the opposite end of the range from royalty (govern by divine right) and dictators (govern by force or intimidation, such as turning the capital city into a military fortress to prevent removal and objections to decrees).
View Quote

Duh.

Sorry. I'm an idiot who hasn't had all his customary morning coffee.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:25:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:00:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
IT'S A FORD FUCKING RANGER!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJ2DkpIDm13/?igshid=199afbe49x2ng
View Quote

Lulz.  You can get into, and out of, areas much better when you stay somewhat closer to stock.  I miss my old 78 pickup, the most, of all the vehicles I've had.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#21]
GO BROWNS !!!.....GO SAINTS !!!..............
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:19:22 PM EDT
[#22]
if you were going to go gray man with a slick PC, would you literally get wolf gray or ranger green?    
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Consider the wildly disproportionate reaction to the relatively mild violence that happened at the capitol compared to the muted reaction to the enormous violence and destruction that has taken place in the streets of America for the past many months. Take into account that the election fraud bust in Texas also implicates members of the GOP.

They want people fighting in the streets. They want people fighting with police. Politicians and their media lapdogs don't want the people focused on them so they intentionally stir the pot.  

We the People need to draw the line at our own states, counties, towns, neighborhoods, and front doors where we have strong and righteous standing. Why would anyone travel to Portlandistan or similar to fight over places that are overwhelmingly reaping the consequences of their own choices? Yes it does suck for the minority of good folks living there, but it's not going the change the majority of shit heads. Let these cesspools be meccas for the dregs of society. We don't want them among us in happy/healthy America. They need to learn the hard way from their own deleterious beliefs and choices. Let them eat their own.

Meanwhile, the rest of us need to remove consent. I've said this before, the 2A sanctuary movement is a blueprint. Communities standing together. People and their elected servants (Sheriffs / politicians) standing together. Conservatives aren't powerless victims. Quite the opposite. They hold most of the cards. They produce the food, energy, and just about everything that our nation relies on to exist. They hold the vast majority of physical ground. They just need to realize it and put their foot down. Victim mentality becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. We are victors not victims.

https://i.ibb.co/1ntCPbQ/2-Asanctuary.webp

https://i.ibb.co/yg70CFL/election.jpg
View Quote

i hate that map it shows all of MA. blue its not correct
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

I guess all the out of work psych majors found a calling....
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:29:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
if you were going to go gray man with a slick PC, would you literally get wolf gray or ranger green?    
View Quote

Depends on the environment, but I'd go gray
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By cody22:
View Quote

This is my position as well
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Depends on the environment, but I'd go gray
View Quote

so.conflicted.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Michigan bros, stay away from the Capitol grounds in Lansing.  Don't fall for the trap.

Videos at date links, plenty more at https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I’d personally go wolf gray based on the clothes I usually wear
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Sean124:

I’d personally go wolf gray based on the clothes I usually wear
View Quote

Too bad I never see honey badger brown anywhere....
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#31]

so.conflicted.
View Quote

Both?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

She's right ya know
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Been doing that for years on DoD property. It’s called PPE to include ear protection

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I witnessed an old woman leave the car wash the other day, she was all alone in her car, wearing a face shield, goggles, and gloves.

Unreal.

Been doing that for years on DoD property. It’s called PPE to include ear protection

CD

Weird place for an orgy
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:54:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#34]

Both?
View Quote

I'm covered for coyote in full desert.  I'm covered now for multicam for overt use in my general a/o.   But after the last few masterclasses from Tads, I'm thinking I may need something more gray man.   But now as I really think about it..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................there is nothing gray man about a man in a overt plate carrier in my a/o ----- no matter the color pathway or camo pattern.     So, gray man only applies to a covert situation  -- meaning I'd be running the PC slick -- completely slick --- under an obviously civilian, or possibly black block, cover garment.   In which case -- it won't matter what color the PC is because it'll be under the cover garment.

I was just stock in a time loop between under thinking it and over thinking it.  The more you know.        
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Consent has long been rescinded.

These folks don't mind raping children, why would they mind raping you?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#37]

I'm covered for coyote in full desert.  I'm covered now for multicam for overt use in my general a/o.   But after the last few masterclasses from Tads, I'm thinking I may need something more gray man.   But now as I really think about it..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................there is nothing gray man about a man in a overt plate carrier in my a/o ----- no matter the color pathway or camo pattern.     So, gray man only applies to a covert situation  -- meaning I'd be running the PC slick -- completely slick --- under an obviously civilian, or possibly black block, cover garment.   In which case -- it won't matter what color the PC is because it'll be under the cover garment.

I was just stock in a time loop between under thinking it and over thinking it.  The more you know.        
View Quote

Light colored soft armor with trauma plates. Best solution.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#38]

que?
View Quote

The pic of Bill and FHRC.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By cody22:
View Quote

Browns?  What the fuck commie shit is that...

Go Chiefs!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Funny as hell - but
View Quote

@Third_Rail please delete your quote in your post. Thx
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Go Chiefs!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Go Chiefs!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/A3BA1448-DF7A-4F17-9322-EB3534E25172-481.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Funny as hell - but

Good call - thanks.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:17:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#44]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Michigan bros, stay away from the Capitol grounds in Lansing.  Don't fall for the trap.

View Quote

Either it is for show to scare the lemmings or Stretch'n is worried about get more stretched.

It appears to be a fake crisis like Covid. When there isn't a crisis to not let go to waste one makes one. MORE POWERRRRRRRRRR.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Exactly!

If you live in Portlandistan, your line in the sand is your front door. If you have solid friends or neighbors in the area connect with them. If you live in Wyoming, it's the state border. Other places it will be neighborhood, town, or county depending on the size of your like minded community.

I still own some land down in Colorado. It's in a patriot enclave. The neighbors have dropped trees over the roads to keep the zombies out. There's nowhere for outsiders to park or gather. They have dances and events at a community hall. They do business with each other if at all possible before hiring from outside. The teachers, and other public servants all live in the area. Life is largely untouched by the outside.

Protests/rallies may have some value, but positively themed events will bring in more and are better at building community. I'm thinking about hosting some barbie jeep racing this summer. Or maybe just a cornhole tournament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVDL7gKQdic

Walk away from from the woke media and businesses. They will wither on the vine without you. Especially the social media. Twitter absolutely relies on conflict. If it becomes an echo chamber it will die of boredom. Trolls were showing up on parler because they had no one to fight with. On parler they were largely being ignored. The problem with parler for me is that it was nothing but a bitch fest. One of the great things about RS is the tangential conversation. At first I didn't like wading through it to get to the news, but over time I saw the value of your beans / no beans joking around. GAB will catch up. MeWe is working just fine.

[/url]

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:38:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chicken_rider] [#46]
https://www.facebook.com/N2Sreports/videos/753525351953613

something at ohio capitol. seems all sides are there
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

Only a fool or the cornered lets the enemy dictate the time and place of battle.

I am neither at this moment
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#48]

Light colored soft armor with trauma plates. Best solution.
View Quote

I hadn't really thought about buying new 3A.   I could gorilla tape some ting together from the old IMTV soft panels and wear it under a sweatshirt - I suppose.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#49]

The pic of Bill and FHRC.
View Quote

thought it was rona
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:44:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#50]

Attachment Attached File

ETA you want the bills in this for riot potential
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5095
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top