Posted: 5/26/2020 9:10:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kbi:
antifaq members have already lanced police horse

https://netnewsnetwork.net/antifa-hate-group-member-lisa-simon-stabs-police-horse-in-pennsylvania/
View Quote

If my memory is correct, the weaponizing of pet treats mentioned in that link were deployed in Minneapolis / St Paul a while back.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
now it's just getting weird.  I should stop.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]
You're on a roll now, keep going!

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Good.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:55:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#10]
Forget the shockwave.  You got an ANTIFA problem?  never get out of the boat -

*not my photo
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:59:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mb300sd] [#11]
Trumps in ATL. How'd I miss this!? Already even have a room for the night, could have went early.

ETA: Even got the TFR notification last week, ignored it because I haven't been flying lately
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll leave this here:  
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#13]
This shit is now way out of hand

World War II memorial cancelled for being too white

by Simon Black via Sovereign Man

Just when you think it couldn’t get more bizarre… we give you this week’s absurdity.

Mural dedicated to WWII Vets cancelled for being too white

70 years ago, a decorated Veteran from World War II painted a mural on the campus of the University of Rhode Island to honor the fallen who lost their lives in the war.

The 95 year old artist is still alive today, to see his artwork being cancelled.

Students complained that the lack of diversity in the mural made them feel uncomfortable. There were too many white people depicted, and not enough minorities.

The university quickly bowed to the mob, covered up the painting, and plans to remove it entirely.

It’s ironic that in 2020, questioning the woke mob is liable to have you labeled a Nazi.

So a man who had the balls to fight the actual Nazis will have his memorial painting destroyed to appease the snowflakes who can’t even look at a painting without an emotional fit.

Click here to read the full story.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
No more industrial espionage for them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Seiran:
No more industrial espionage for them.

We've really upped the Stuxnet bug!
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:
Trumps in ATL. How'd I miss this!? Already even have a room for the night, could have went early.

ETA: Even got the TFR notification last week, ignored it because I haven't been flying lately
View Quote

I didn't know either man! I checked the website and never saw it listed. We could have rode MARTA together. LOL!
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Trump couldn't help but fucking pander, and step on his dick.

Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'
The plan calls for making lynching a national hate crime

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-plan-for-black-america

So many fucking things wrong with this that it's hard to imagine Trump getting behind it, but atlas it's 2020 and he's still a politician

Imagine starting a program for $500b for "white Americans"?   Imagine desiginating the KKK a terrorist org in 2020 along with a real one like Antifa for political cover, imagine making a form of murder an extra charge because it was a hanging?   This is seriously retarded pandering fucking bullshit.  Get your head out of your ass Trump, stop pandering like a political hack.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I didn't know either man! I checked the website and never saw it listed. We could have rode MARTA together. LOL!
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Portland Police Bumped from their own jurisdiction

Oregon State Police (OSP) and the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (MCSO) will lead crowd management response efforts during Saturday's planned rallies in Portland by the Proud Boys, a far-right group, and various anti-fascist groups.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown announced the move during a press conference Friday morning. She said she used her executive authority as governor to put in place the unified command structure for this weekend's event. Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler and other local and state officials approved of the move, Brown said, which includes allowing law enforcement to use tear gas if necessary during the rallies.

"We must have a coordinated effort across state and local law enforcement officials to keep everyone safe," Brown said.
View Quote

OSP Superintendent Travis Hampton said the move is not an indictment of the Portland Police Bureau or its officers.

Wheeler (Mayor) banned the Portland Police Bureau from the use of tear gas as a crowd control device earlier this month, but as part of the agreement for this weekend's event, that ban will be lifted for law enforcement managing crowd response. Wheeler probably added that of course, this has nothing to do with the politics of the group protesting. They intend to come protest even though the city denied them a protest permit. Can you believe the audacity of those people?

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Trump couldn't help but fucking pander, and step on his dick.

Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'
The plan calls for making lynching a national hate crime

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-plan-for-black-america

So many fucking things wrong with this that it's hard to imagine Trump getting behind it, but atlas it's 2020 and he's still a politician

Imagine starting a program for $500b for "white Americans"?   Imagine desiginating the KKK a terrorist org in 2020 along with a real one like Antifa for political cover, imagine making a form of murder an extra charge because it was a hanging?   This is seriously retarded pandering fucking bullshit.  Get your head out of your ass Trump, stop pandering like a political hack.
View Quote

Trump wants black people to like him.  The Dems, but particularly the black Democrats, could've gotten almost anything they wanted from him had they been nice.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:14:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Good afternoon

Question - was the Prius Driver charged for the incident?

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:

OSP Superintendent Travis Hampton said the move is not an indictment of the Portland Police Bureau or its officers.

Wheeler (Mayor) banned the Portland Police Bureau from the use of tear gas as a crowd control device earlier this month, but as part of the agreement for this weekend's event, that ban will be lifted for law enforcement managing crowd response. Wheeler probably added that of course, this has nothing to do with the politics of the group protesting. They intend to come protest even though the city denied them a protest permit. Can you believe the audacity of those people?

View Quote

Amazing how much that cunt is playing politics with this......she thinks Patriots are coming to town, so she sends in the fucking shock troops
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

I will, but man it was nice to shit on john legend, and I am going to shit on Lebron more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Stay away from anti-Semitic stuff and gross racual epithets or threats of violence and generally you'll be fine.

I will, but man it was nice to shit on john legend, and I am going to shit on Lebron more.
I've piled the shit pretty deep there and have only had 2 short lockdowns. michigan66 said it pretty well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Trump wants black people to like him.  The Dems, but particularly the black Democrats, could've gotten almost anything they wanted from him had they been nice.
View Quote

Oh I agree…..he thinks he can pander and buy their votes just like the democrats have done all these years.

It's fucking pathetic, racist, vile, and absolutely retarded.   Congrats Trump, your still getting the same low amount of black votes, but now you look like you took a page straight out of the Marxist playbook.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Good afternoon

View Quote

Nope, but the faggot declined to press charges on the other drivers
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Banned (by the city, at least) against Antifa and BLM

Why all good this weekend? (rhetorical question)

View Quote

I would presume that live rounds are not nearly as destructive.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Hahaha
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Just because this will be a good place to put this, for the LOL's.  Biden was in Bad Grandpa mode this afternoon:

Joe Biden Calling Military Members "Stupid Bastards"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Tv7eneXrc

View Quote

Lol I ain’t even mad.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I did a thing, should be #RiotSquad approved. Need optics suggestions now, thinking about either an Aimpoint T2 or a Nightforce NX8 but also open to suggestions.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#31]
I'll leave this here:  
View Quote

I hoping that go-fund me can save the horse first and while your at it by a rope and place it in a tree about 14ft from the ground.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#32]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/shame-295.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

JFC! They fucking allow antifa burn, loot, and murder; while it's all hands on deck for this? What the fuck?
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Good afternoon

thank you

that was dumb
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#35]

You and Marisa know you've got all my support. Anything else I can do for you to make you guys successful, I will.

Twitter sometimes sucks, but it is also super fun too. Have fun with it. Since you're trying to promote something good, stick to reasonable topics. Use your personal acct for the bad shit, LOL.

Remember, my entire goal on twitter is to get my president reelected, ridicule and demoralize leftists, point out the democrat lies, and have fun while doing it. Your's should be too.
View Quote
Exactly what twitter was made for! At least, that's all I use it for
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#36]

K to the INO
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:28:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#37]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
I did a thing, should be #RiotSquad approved. Need optics suggestions now, thinking about either an Aimpoint T2 or a Nightforce NX8 but also open to suggestions.
https://i.imgur.com/V7iFapJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/A58qc6u.jpg
View Quote

I got all excited and then I read the actual context.......I even had a spare dumpster on standby......

My optics game is way weak....I got the top of the rail for two of my projects.... (still not sure what I want yet....).

ETA....nice contents....
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

K to the INO
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:29:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#39]
View Quote

I have the Aimpoint T2 on my AK.  My AR’s are all ACoG and/or Leopold VXR Patrol.  A red dot and a 1x4
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#40]
@CeCenrse

I should not have started this twitter, especially with an off day from school today. I give me a week before I get banned.
View Quote
It's all about self control, with careful forays into enemy territory to comment factually and let them react with threats etc. You aren't changing anyone's mind on Twitter. What you can do is expose their hypocrisy for all to see.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:30:10 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

K to the INO

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ZQBH5pvoyiZSE/200.gif

OOOOHHHHHHH goodie...my dumpster wasn't wasted after all....
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

It's good to have friends.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

I'll bump my meager count as well--I added this to the original post.

ETA:  My advice might not be as apropos in 2020 USA as it was where I learned and applied it, Latin America between 1985-2001.  

There, it was good to know and talk to normal people like clerks, and even abnormal people like neighborhood drunks.  They were the first to know if someone who didn't belong was following or asking about you.  

Treat them like shit?  They'd smile while selling you morning coffee and let you march out into an ambush. Treat them well?  They'd warn you.

It's good to have friends.
It's good just to treat everyone well until there is a reason not to. And I don't mean don't treat them well after, I mean don't treat them at all. People respond to being talked to and when they feel valued. Of course, then there are leftists who seem angry 120% of the time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

I have the Aimpoint T2 on my AK.  My AR’s are all ACoG and/or Leopold VXR Patrol.  A red dot and a 1x4
View Quote

Thanks, all I run is Aimpoints currently. The SPR is a 14.7"
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#44]

I have the Aimpoint T2 on my AK.  My AR’s are all ACoG and Leopold VXR Patrol.  A red dot and a 1x4
View All Quotes

I have the Aimpoint T2 on my AK.  My AR’s are all ACoG and Leopold VXR Patrol.  A red dot and a 1x4

I am looking at a Trijicon Creedo HX 1-8 and an RMR "ring mount" (don't remember actual term) but not sure if that is how I want that to play out.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#45]

Stay away from anti-Semitic stuff and gross racial epithets or threats of violence and generally you'll be fine.

ETA--set up 3 accounts, if you're concerned.  One, your primary.  Second, a mirror of your primary, down to people you follow.  Finally, an account where you follow local 'diverse' people so you can use it as a source of intel.
View All Quotes
@CeCenrse

I should not have started this twitter, especially with an off day from school today. I give me a week before I get banned.

Stay away from anti-Semitic stuff and gross racial epithets or threats of violence and generally you'll be fine.

ETA--set up 3 accounts, if you're concerned.  One, your primary.  Second, a mirror of your primary, down to people you follow.  Finally, an account where you follow local 'diverse' people so you can use it as a source of intel.
Number 3 can also be an excellent "Concern Troll" account too. It takes patience but is an art form and works very well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

OOOOHHHHHHH goodie...my dumpster wasn't wasted after all....
View Quote

LOL, nope!
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:37:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#47]

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

He would have been much easier to identify if he had been transported to the hospital with the multiple GSWs he deserved for the attempted murder of the officer..
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Number 3 can also be an excellent "Concern Troll" account too. It takes patience but is an art form and works very well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
@CeCenrse

True.  If you can keep from pissing yourself from laughter as you try and come up with 'woke' bullshit.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5095
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top