Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#1]

That barrel has to be smoking!
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:27:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

try it with the gun in the car.

You going to stick it out the window so a thug can grab it.
View Quote

Thug will lose some body parts if he does.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Yes, Advanced Individual Anti-Terrorist Training in a nutshell.  

Add:  know and practice alternate routes; develop local intel from people like gas station clerks and even friendly homeless as well as official sources and social media; dress to fit in; know your enemy and his ideology;  and you've got the whole thing.
View Quote

Gas station clerks?   Is this 1955?  I don't speak Armenian or Indian.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Race hustling commie jackass.  And Biden endorses this guy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
Originally Posted By RSG:

Race hustling commie jackass.  And Biden endorses this guy.

Jesse is a race-baiting grifter who is losing relevance.

His whole schtick is 'pay me, or I picket your shit'.  

Now these young bloods come along, fucking shit up, nobody is scared of him anymore, and his rice bowl is broken.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:32:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Anybody hear what happened in St. Pete, FL last night? I heard a blip on the news break this morning that went something like this: "Protesters attacked restaurant patrons last night in St. Pete. See what happens when they picked the wrong table.".

Sound like someone fought back but, I can't find anything.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#6]
The family wants the grand jury info released.   Release all of it including all the info about the warrant that lead to the raid to start with. Jail house conversations dead guy in car. All of it
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:34:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gopher] [#7]
Where was the DA's report on the Taylor raid?  Looking for the one from the officer's point of view.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#8]

https://thepostmillennial.com/louisville-officer-and-military-veteran-shows-up-for-roll-call-one-day-after-being-shot-in-riots

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:40:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://thepostmillennial.com/louisville-officer-and-military-veteran-shows-up-for-roll-call-one-day-after-being-shot-in-riots

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Imagine what those SPD bike cops could do with horses!  That would be a sight!
View Quote

It would be glorious. But I am afraid for the horses well being. Bikes are replaceable.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

BALLS
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:04:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#13]
deleted.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:04:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#14]
that fucking COMMIE WHORE MARIA HARF.

Every time they open 'THE FIVE' with something bad -- like they did today -- with 'white prius tries to evade mob, driver gets arrrested' -- there SHE is SMILING.    FUCKING giddy SMILING everytime BLM gets over on someone.  She gurgled Soro's balls so deep, so long, her every spoken word reeks of Soro's taint.

FUCK HER -- she's still calling the people attacking the Prius "peaceful protestors"  and talkd about how we should sympathize with their pain.   You smug stupid bitch.   I hope you reap what you sow.

FUCK YOU FOX for airing that shit
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#15]
deleted.
View Quote

why.  you weren't wrong about CA.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:09:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#16]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

View All Quotes
deleted.

Didn't want to start something over something pointless--sarcasm doesn't go well online, and I've seen thread derailments over less.

ETA:  My advice might not be as apropos in 2020 USA as it was where I learned and applied it, Latin America between 1985-2001.  

There, it was good to know and talk to normal people like clerks, and even abnormal people like neighborhood drunks.  They were the first to know if someone who didn't belong was following or asking about you.  

Treat them like shit?  They'd smile while selling you morning coffee and let you march out into an ambush. Treat them well?  They'd warn you.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Didn't want to start something over something pointless--sarcasm doesn't go well online, and I've seen thread derailments over less.
View Quote

Meh.  I would have had your back.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Also -- you can't derail this train.   No one can.  It's an unstoppable force.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

And further, 87% of my posts are over something pointless.   Why let that stop you?
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#20]
@GreasyEasy Would you be willing to add me to your video compilation notification list? The next 7 days will be easy for me to follow but others, not so much.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

But hey, I just upped my post count by 4, based on the conversation we would have had if the comment remained.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:15:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xmission] [#22]
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:
The family wants the grand jury info released.   Release all of it including all the info about the warrant that lead to the raid to start with. Jail house conversations dead guy in car. All of it
View Quote

This needs to happen.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:15:48 PM EDT
[#23]

But hey, I just upped my post count by 4, based on the conversation we would have had if the comment remained.
View Quote

I'll bump my meager count as well--I added this to the original post.

ETA:  My advice might not be as apropos in 2020 USA as it was where I learned and applied it, Latin America between 1985-2001.  

There, it was good to know and talk to normal people like clerks, and even abnormal people like neighborhood drunks.  They were the first to know if someone who didn't belong was following or asking about you.  

Treat them like shit?  They'd smile while selling you morning coffee and let you march out into an ambush. Treat them well?  They'd warn you.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

I was so happy to see this I had to make a video real quick about Major Gregory. You are a fucking BAD ASS. Take that leftist.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:21:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xmission] [#25]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

I was so happy to see this I had to make a video real quick about Major Gregory. You are a fucking BAD ASS. Take that leftist.
View Quote

ETA: Oops wrong story. Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

View All Quotes

try it with the gun in the car.

You going to stick it out the window so a thug can grab it.

My thinking as well.

I've shot it with the muzzle in the car when shooting out the passenger window. Not any worse.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:34:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#27]
that fucking COMMIE WHORE MARIA HARF.

Every time they open 'THE FIVE' with something bad -- like they did today -- with 'white prius tries to evade mob, driver gets arrrested' -- there SHE is SMILING.    FUCKING giddy SMILING everytime BLM gets over on someone.  She gurgled Soro's balls so deep, so long, her every spoken word reeks of Soro's taint.

FUCK HER -- she's still calling the people attacking the Prius "peaceful protestors"  and talkd about how we should sympathize with their pain.   You smug stupid bitch.   I hope you reap what you sow.

FUCK YOU FOX for airing that shit
View Quote

FOX is trying to become irrelevant
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

What would happen if someone set up a riot kitchen to collect (i.e. siphon) left-wing money, ostensibly for bail/legal-rep, and then disappeared or accidentally donated the funds to orphans of soldiers or what-not? Donations were made, but the receiver didn't do what they implied was going to happen.

Just curious of the legal ramifications...

Or what happens if the riot kitchen or similar org is appropriately accused of being a right-wing front...
View Quote

Call it a legal fund, don't specify anything else. Donate to Kyle Rittenhouse for maximum REEEEEEE. You never lied legally.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#29]
@CeCenrse

I should not have started this twitter, especially with an off day from school today. I give me a week before I get banned.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#30]

I'll bump my meager count as well--I added this to the original post.

View Quote

It's good to have friends.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 03RN:
Originally Posted By 03RN:

And thats why I practice with my shockwave from my car.

I hope you roll down all the windows first or you are going to blow your windshield out not to mention your ears.

I cant imagine the shock waves your ears would take from that small of a barrel on a 12 ga.inside a closed up car.

I would not doubt the concision would knock you out lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN0ZUVGpmUQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOFkabebEAs

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#32]

FOX is trying to become irrelevant
View Quote

Fox is compromised. When they shut down Newt the other day, I bet they lost a lot of viewership. Oh well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#33]

I don't have enough lol's for this development.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:58:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#34]
@CeCenrse

I should not have started this twitter, especially with an off day from school today. I give me a week before I get banned.
View Quote

Stay away from anti-Semitic stuff and gross racial epithets or threats of violence and generally you'll be fine.

ETA--set up 3 accounts, if you're concerned.  One, your primary.  Second, a mirror of your primary, down to people you follow.  Finally, an account where you follow local 'diverse' people so you can use it as a source of intel.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#35]

Stay away from anti-Semitic stuff and gross racual epithets or threats of violence and generally you'll be fine.
View Quote

I will, but man it was nice to shit on john legend, and I am going to shit on Lebron more.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

It would be glorious. But I am afraid for the horses well being. Bikes are replaceable.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Imagine what those SPD bike cops could do with horses!  That would be a sight!

antifaq members have already lanced police horse

https://netnewsnetwork.net/antifa-hate-group-member-lisa-simon-stabs-police-horse-in-pennsylvania/
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Fox is compromised. When they shut down Newt the other day, I bet they lost a lot of viewership. Oh well.
View Quote

again -- Maria Harf --- schills go first
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:16:48 PM EDT
[#38]
This boy is a slow learner, apparently.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#39]
watching RBG get laid.    in state.

conflicted.    I respect the position she achieved even if I clearly have issues with her beliefs.   I watched the Honor Guard transfer the deceased up the Capitol stairs, respect.  Started thinking about funerals, starting thinking about Dad, not good.  Easier to focus on hating commies.  The hate burning inside keeps me warm.

So then they get up inside and I see Schumer.  Dickless pillow biter.   He really is a sniveling coward who gets off on the chaos he causes.   Then as the casket is lowered, they cut to FUCK Kamala the Commie Heels-Up-Harris, and she's there fidgeting like she can't stop the cum from this morning's illegal immigrant sex worker that she picked up in the limo on the way to the capitol from dripping down her leg.  No respect.  That cackling whore will destroy America if she achieves any further power.  Mark my words.  She is pure fucking evil.  

I gua-ran-fucking-tee you that Harris is already plotting.   If her Biden ticket doesn't get her power, she'll probably plot to have Pelosi 'heart attacked' so she can step in as SOTH

ETA:  I make these statements as if you didn't already know.   You all know.   I just woke up
View Quote

excellent observations, pretty disgusting watching everyone this morning salivating and fawning over the death of RBG
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:
View Quote

The people on the grand jury want to live and were told they would be kept hidden

Fuck the family
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:35:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: midmo] [#41]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

excellent observations, pretty disgusting watching everyone this morning salivating and fawning over the death of RBG
View Quote

Had she resigned in a reasonable timeframe, instead of squatting on her seat for political purposes, much of the animosity towards her could have been avoided.  She played a stupid game, and the Dems are getting the stupid prize.

n/m, believe I misread your post.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#42]

They aren’t playing with a full deck. were only issued the joker card out of a full deck.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Holy moly, how stupid does someone have to be to lay down in the middle of the road in front of a truck? Some of this stuff is almost beyond comprehension. What does becoming a speed bump accomplish?  (rhetorical questions, as I'm not as stupid as these commie assholes)

Drugz are bad!

They aren’t playing with a full deck. were only issued the joker card out of a full deck.

FIFY

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:41:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By OhioEd:

Trump should have gone to the side of the casket and respectfully driven a stake through her heart just to be sure.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Seattle + LA FO PRIUS and FO F350 highlights
View Quote

Interesting to see that the rioters' tactics are evolving - using their own vehicles to chase down and block anyone who attempts to go around the mob. Thanks again for putting together another eye-opening highlight video. Much appreciated - and shared.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By midmo:

Had she resigned in a reasonable timeframe, instead of squatting on her seat for political purposes, much of the animosity towards her could have been avoided.  She played a stupid game, and the Dems are getting the stupid prize.

n/m, believe I misread your post.
View Quote

In all fairness, she should have retired at least a decade ago when the cancer came back with a vengeance. To quote Frank Underwood: “The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties.”
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Afternoon people.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

What an idiot
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#48]

The people on the grand jury want to live and were told they would be kept hidden

Fuck the family
View Quote

Can't that info be released without exposing the jury itself?
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Should probably forward that to Trump.  He may want to get somebody on it while the offer's still open.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

May not have been God...but somebody was listening to my prayers!

There is a certain demographic in my area that own and ride horses in a similar manner. They prod and spur their horses, using harsh and inappropriate bits while having harsh hands that saw at their horses mouths, using tight tie downs. In response the horses, trying to escape the mouth pain and restraint, throw their heads up and prance. That demographic thinks it makes their horses look spirited. In reality, they know nothing and have not been desensitized to sirens, gunshots, parade floats, cars, dogs, cattle, etc.  

I used to occasionally ride some of my horses in parades and local events. I quit when I realized the danger those other guys presented for everyone. Multiple accidents have occurred. They have showed up at some of our calf roping or team roping events. That's even more comical and pathetic. Not saying everyone is like that because I have a black friend from WY that retired from the army. He is an excellent man and horse trainer, but stereo types exist for a reason.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5096
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top