Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 7/16/2020 7:54:36 PM EDT
Have we done this one?

I looked but my search fu is weak sauce.

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
“Use your words”

“Okay, Fuck You “
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Double link fail
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope an unidentified mod arrests your account.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Double link fail
View Quote

I do appreciate your efforts though
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I hope an unidentified mod arrests your account.
View Quote

It’s been detained once or twice. Mostly over hurt feelings.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Never talk to the arrestee.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the feds have about had it with Portland’s bull shit.

I wonder if the handlers will convince the useful idiots to escalate the violence.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#10]
"no reason"

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#11]
They should write “Free helicopter rides” in shoe polish on the outside of that van
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Good, sooner or later they are going to get one to roll over on the big fish...
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"no reason"

View Quote

Oh trust me they had a reason to pick him up. Sadly we may never find out why.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Not to burst your bubble OP, but they are not unidentified federal agents or Bureau of Prisons folks.  They are from the following agencies:

1. U.S. Border Patrol (including BORTAC)
2. U.S. Marshals Service
3. Homeland Security Investigations

There are some extra Federal Protective Service officers there, but they are not the ones running around in multicam.  All the ones I have seen in multicam gear are U.S. Border Patrol Agents (very likely BORTAC guys).  They all have the CBP patch clearly visible on their right arm.

U.S. Border Patrol
Attachment Attached File

Federal Protective Service (in black)
Attachment Attached File

Articles detailing it:
https://www.opb.org/news/article/portland-oregon-homeland-security-officers-protests-trump-monument-order/
https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/07/homeland-security-gets-new-role-under-trump-monument-order.html
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/oregon-lawmakers-demand-answers-from-trump-administration-protester-shot/283-d209842b-be88-438e-ae40-4b81b4561832
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Were the camo guys police? (Federal or otherwise)
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#16]
While they may be going after agitators and the like, I still have an issue with this. I don't believe non-discript tactically clad personnel should be hopping out of unmarked SUVs and cuffing people on the streets. If they are worth arresting, send individually identifiable officers in typical uniforms or at least bearing agency and officer name and utilizing marked units.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not to burst your bubble OP, but they are not unidentified federal agents or Bureau of Prisons folks.  They are from the following agencies:

2. U.S. Marshals Service

There are some extra Federal Protective Service officers there,. but they are not the ones running around in camos.  All the ones I have seen is camo gear are Border Patrol Agents.  They all have the CBP patch clearly visible on their right arm.
View Quote

Are you 100% sure? cause I will edit the title with this info.

No way I could identify anything from that video.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Is it me or does that look like something out of the third world.

Otherwise I cannot comment without further information.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
While they may be going after agitators and the like, I still have an issue with this. I don't believe non-discript tactically clad personnel should be hopping out of unmarked SUVs and cuffing people on the streets. If they are worth arresting, send individually identifiable officers in typical uniforms or at least bearing agency and officer name and utilizing marked units.
View Quote

Once you're a terrorist all bets are off in terms of American civilities.

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

U.S. Border Patrol BORTAC.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is it me or does that look like something out of the third world.

Otherwise I cannot comment without further information.
View Quote

No Portland is truly a third world shithole currently.  

City was already a cesspool, but it's been destroyed over the last 7 weeks.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cannot agree. This slope is demonstrably too slippery for a free nation.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2. U.S. Marshals Service

There are some extra Federal Protective Service officers there,. but they are not the ones running around in camos.  All the ones I have seen is camo gear are Border Patrol Agents.  They all have the CBP patch clearly visible on their right arm.

Yes, i'm sure.  Look at my post and I included a still photo of the video where you can see the CBP patch.  This is in addition to the press being advised that CBP/USBP agents are in Portland to restore order...and the city isn't happy they can't do anything about it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think they're going for the intimidation factor too.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't believe non-discript tactically clad personnel should be hopping out of unmarked SUVs and cuffing people on the streets. .
View Quote

Sorry, I've reached the point where I dont care.  We've reached the right-wing-death-squad portion of the game, maybe, and all I can say is "you asked for this, you fucking communist scum"
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That has a tendency to backfire, especially in these situations.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Asset retrieval.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m loving it. A one square inch patch to identify themselves with. I hope they don’t do no knock warrants too.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes, i'm sure.  Look at my post and I included a still photo of the video where you can see the CBP patch.  This is in addition to the press being advised that CBP/USBP agents are in Portland to restore order...and the city isn't happy they can't do anything about it.
View Quote

Awesome. Thanks somebody always has the details here.

Updating title
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They should write "Free helicopter rides" in shoe polish on the outside of that van
View Quote
Damn... I was gonna' post that!
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is how U.S. Border Patrol BORTAC agents dress.  This is not a special uniform like the Bureau of Prisons people had in DC.  They have the agency patch on their shoulder and POLICE in the front for quick visual identification.  And unless they drove USBP vehicles from the border, it was much quicker to deploy them to Portland via airplane versus having people drive from all over the U.S.  And the other two agencies, USMS and HSI only have unmarked vehicles, so there was no 'marked' unit option.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Border%20Patrol%20Tactical%20Unit.pdf

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sorry, I've reached the point where I dont care.  We've reached the right-wing-death-squad portion of the game, maybe, and all I can say is "you asked for this, you fucking communist scum"
View Quote

I'm thankful to God that this is probably an exaggeration of the situation.  If we actually get to a fascist-versus-commie war, liberty is probably finished.

I understand why these officers are covering their faces, but they should have agency names and ID numbers or similar to keep them accountable to the Constitutional elected government, in case these dirtbag commies just disappear.  Secret police can black-bag genuine dissidents as easily as violent revolutionary commies.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They should write “Free helicopter rides” in shoe polish on the outside of that van
View Quote

And spit hoods, every detainee gets a spit hood. Better make it extra thick and go all the way up due to covid.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"no reason"

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#37]
“Don’t worry, we got you, NLG will get you out!”

What the hell is NLG?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I’m loving it. A one square inch patch to identify themselves with. I hope they don’t do no knock warrants too.
View Quote

There's a lot of problems with police policies recently.

The clear and present danger is the communist terrorists.  Clean up that threat, and we can move on to reforms that help people of a certain culture with their feels.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  As much as I hate ANTIFA, what happens when a different administration deems conservative gun owners as a “terrorist organization.”  Won’t be nearly as entertaining.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s an ironic observation to make as you’re halfway down the slope sliding and picking up speed.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"Don't worry, we got you, NLG will get you out!"

What the hell is NLG?
View Quote
National Lawyers Guild?

https://www.nlg.org/
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm thankful to God that this is probably an exaggeration of the situation.  If we actually get to a fascist-versus-commie war, liberty is probably finished.

I understand why these officers are covering their faces, but they should have agency names and ID numbers or similar to keep them accountable to the Constitutional elected government, in case these dirtbag commies just disappear.  Secret police can black-bag genuine dissidents as easily as violent revolutionary commies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont want this either, no sane man does.  But our country has a sucking chest would that needs quick, sure, and perhaps violent attention.  I hope it works out.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Luckily for them ( and America) your opinion doesn’t count. AND they are wearing markings.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The clear and present danger is the communist terrorists.  Clean up that threat, and we can move on to reforms that help people of a certain culture with their feels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I know. The first 18 years I was in uniform. The last 5, when in plain clothes, we always wear a vest identifying us when snatching people or kicking doors. Very dangerous for all involved.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck ANTIFA....
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:27:27 PM EDT
[#47]
So what I'm talking away from this is that if, hypothetically, I don't know, in Minecraft or something, me and my buds had the right gear and transportation we could just...grab commie vermin off the street... And they'd go along without a fight? Again, in Minecraft, of course.

Cuz that's what I'm seeing here. No identification, no fuss, no muss, just quick cuff n stuff into a van.

I feel like that would be incredibly easy for the wrong people to abuse. Yeah. The wrong people. That would be bad. And illegal.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, their shoulder patches are NOT one inch....since we all want to be factual and size does matter.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Fuck ANTIFA....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck ANTIFA....

This
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Marxists get key to city from Mayor ?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top