BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/14/2020 9:38:14 PM EDT
Any ideas?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve been told on the TV that Biden will fix it all.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Any ideas?
View Quote

The extra $600?

It runs out at the end of this month.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:41:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Any ideas?
View Quote
burn it all down, more riots and protests. Major looting, get all your storeable food now st infowarssstore dot com the supply chain break down is immediate.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:45:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Steel case hits $1 a rd. ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#6]
A buncha W2 Wage Bros who rode the Unemployment Gravy Train and laughed all the way to the bank will cry and vote Democrat because "Trump fucked me over."
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#7]
The FSA finally will go back to work instead of getting payed to stay home
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The extra $600?

View Quote

FYI for anyone who is on unemployment, The extra $600 might stop on July 25th. Check your states web site. That's the last "full week" in July that counts according to PA's calendar.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A buncha W2 Wage Bros who rode the Unemployment Gravy Train and laughed all the way to the bank will cry and vote Democrat because "Trump fucked me over."
View Quote

Yep

It’s going to be a shit show if the gravy train stops and states lock down
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

There’s no work for them

Best case 20% have jobs available
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I suspect there will be a 2nd Trumpbux.  The Commies want it, the Republicrats want it...

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#13]
The price of a blowjob behind Walmart is going to drop significantly. The salad days are upon us.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:55:26 PM EDT
[#14]
A massive credit crisis and Great Recession 2.0. And we’ll have inflicted it upon ourselves willfully because of a virus which won’t magically go away just because we mag dumped a D60 into the economy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:56:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I get to buy up a few toys that people have been trying to sell at inflated prices.

Eyeing an ltr or a yfz 450.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I am looking for gun/ammo sales from people that didn't make payments to the bank and didn't go back to work and have to sell everything.  (every single bill I have gives an option for hardship due to COVID to miss a payment not be charged late fees combined with no dink in the credit report).

I am also waiting to put in more to my Roth IRA when the market takes a dip when the payments stop.  Eh, if it doesn't no big deal.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A massive credit crisis and Great Recession 2.0. And we’ll have inflicted it upon ourselves willfully because of a virus which won’t magically go away just because we mag dumped a D60 into the economy.
View Quote

We're already in Recession 2.0 right now dude
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#18]
No doubt there are some people benefitting but there are plenty of others that still took a pay cut even with the $600 extra that can’t find work now or their industry was destroyed by the shut downs. Things need to be opened up completely if they stop the extra money or extensions. I don’t see how they can shut off the extra funds and also keep things shut down.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There’s no work for them

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s no work for them

I dunno, I have 6 openings listed right now for operators, laborers and mechanics and the applicants have been weak thus far.  I am getting a large number of HVAC techs applying for equipment operating positions when HVAC companies around here are advertising $30-40/hour, maybe indeed is just fucked up.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
You don't know how right you are. Nanny is already fighting for 3 trillion more. That's "trillion" with a "t".
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I dunno, I have 6 openings listed right now for operators, laborers and mechanics and the applicants have been weak thus far.  I am getting a large number of HVAC techs applying for equipment operating positions when HVAC companies around here are advertising $30-40/hour, maybe indeed is just fucked up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s no work for them

That’s good to hear

But we had 35 employees only have 12 now

We aren’t going to hire a single person unless the economy is wide open

20% is a giant number

That means I’d have to bring back 16 More people

Not going to happen this year
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:08:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Lots of dicks will be sucked for Soy milk money perhaps?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:10:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:11:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A massive credit crisis and Great Recession 2.0. And we'll have inflicted it upon ourselves willfully because of a virus which won't magically go away just because we mag dumped a D60 into the economy.

I swung by the boat dealership for grins.  Salesman said he doesn't even prep them from shipment and they are sold for msrp.  

im trying to buy a used tractor right now, and anything worth a shit disappears before I can even ask for a phone number.  

new vehicle?  Forget it
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:11:43 PM EDT
[#26]
A lady who’s a pilot with us, her husband is an attorney in Nashville.

She was telling us the other day that the stack of eviction and foreclosures his firm is preparing to file is massive unlike anything he’s ever seen and he was practicing during the 2008 housing crisis.

And this is just one law firm out of hundreds in one city. He said all other firms that handle eviction and foreclosures are reporting similar situations.

It’s gonna be a nightmare when all of this hits the fan.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
A lady who’s a pilot with us, her husband is an attorney in Nashville.

She was telling us the other day that the stack of eviction and foreclosures his firm is preparing to file is massive unlike anything he’s ever seen and he was practicing during the 2008 housing crisis.

And this is just one law firm out of hundreds in one city. He said all other firms that handle eviction and foreclosures are reporting similar situations.

It’s gonna be a nightmare when all of this hits the fan.
View Quote

Well they all have to go somewhere

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:15:18 PM EDT
[#29]
More riots and looting coming.

Next push by FSA will be for a “guaranteed income”.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The price of a blowjob behind Walmart is going to drop significantly. The salad days are upon us.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Rub my hands and start prospecting for real estate. The banks aren't getting all those houses.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I thought that $800 a week shit ends in a couple weeks ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Biden already came up with a plan to fix it, now he just needs to remember what it was.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Biden already came up with a plan to fix it, now he just needs to remember what it was.
View Quote

He left it where he found it,  on Trump's website.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The extra $600?

View Quote

Yep, ends July 25th (atleast here in TX)
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure. But shit’s gonna get real 2008 before the year is out. If you think the economy’s doing bad now, wait until the banks suddenly realize that millions of people can’t afford to pay their mortgages and car notes.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Nevada has 7 weeks left in the banks for unemployment. If we shut down again it'll drain even faster. Shitsack can't think for himself and Cali just shut down so I'm assuming well be closed by next weekend
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:21:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

If he forgets his plans he just has to look at Bernie Sanders website for a refresher
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Worst wheat harvest in 40 years...
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Crime will go up so fast.  People need to buy food and shelter.  It will happen all over the country.  Even small towns will suffer.  The big cities will burn.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That’s good to hear

20% is a giant number

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s no work for them

That’s good to hear

20% is a giant number

I have been fortunate, the majority of my work is in distribution and logistics centers, they haven't slowed a bit.  I imagine hospitality will take a bit more time to return to a typical seasonal cycle.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Any ideas?
View Quote

People will go back to work and scrap it out for the few jobs that are left. A lot of people will lose homes, cars, and have to lower their expectations.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:25:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have been fortunate, the majority of my work is in distribution and logistics centers, they haven't slowed a bit.  I imagine hospitality will take a bit more time to return to a typical seasonal cycle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s no work for them

That’s good to hear

20% is a giant number

Yep

My market is tourism, conventions and cruises

Yep we’re fucked
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Rub my hands and start prospecting for real estate. The banks aren't getting all those houses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wanna bet?

They’ll all go to those huge property management companies back by the big gorilla investment firms who’s one goal is to create a nation of renters.

From a nation of homeowners to a nation of renters

Private equity firms, hedge funds and other large investors have jumped into the market and are gobbling up properties. Sound familiar? This time around though, the goal is not to flip real estate, but to rent it.
The rush into housing has driven up prices, driven individual buyers out of the market, and — as Marketplace personal finance Senior Producer Paddy Hirch puts it — started to turn us into a nation of renters.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:27:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#46]
It will be continued or replaced with another program.
It’s political suicide to stop that large of a check to people.  This close to an election?  No way.  

This will continue till after the election.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#47]
The extra unemployment bucks aren't going to stop but they will be reduced to either $250 or $300.  The second set of Trump Bucks will have a lower income cap.  Part 2 of the PPP will only be for companies that can prove they lost 50% or more of their revenue.

Republicans want to spent a max of 1 to 1.3 trillion.  The Democrats want to spend 3 trillion on the stimulus.  Republicans are demanding liability protection for hospitals, health care workers, and business owners.  The Democrats want protections for patients and customers.  

The Republicans will reveal their plan next Monday, July 20th.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#48]
The extra $600/week ends July 25 here in IL.

Regular unemployment was extended from 26 to 39’weeks. Here in IL, I get $484/week.

With the extra $600/week, it was just about what I took home. I was permanently laid off the end of March. Had a phone interview today and an in person first interview with a different company tomorrow.

Not all of us on unemployment are sluggards and actually want to work, but finding a job is tough.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:29:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I swung by the boat dealership for grins.  Salesman said he doesn't even prep them from shipment and they are sold for msrp.  

im trying to buy a used tractor right now, and anything worth a shit disappears before I can even ask for a phone number.  

new vehicle?  Forget it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A massive credit crisis and Great Recession 2.0. And we'll have inflicted it upon ourselves willfully because of a virus which won't magically go away just because we mag dumped a D60 into the economy.

new vehicle?  Forget it

There are people who are broke and unemployed right now, there are people with a Whole Lotta Money right now.

There is wealth and broke, it's not evenly distributed.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Low rates, stimulus,  and the unemployment bonus are just adding fuel to the fire. People are spending (borrowing) like crazy here. It'd be nice if the economy could v-shape its way out of this, but I'm getting a bad feeling about it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top