Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 3/27/2020 12:06:31 AM EDT
I was checking out youtube and noticed Paul Harrell had a new video up.  I really enjoy his videos so I checked it out.  He seems to be talking about James Yeager and some Caleb guy?  I'm not very familiar with them.

Why would they be bashing on Paul?

Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:10:01 AM EDT
[#1]
that Gun Nutz dude sounds like a prick
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he’s talking about this video

Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuPnUOoz6nk
View Quote

Wow, thanks.  I had no idea what was going on.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#4]
TLDW. F that guy. Paul Harrell rocks and I wish he was my uncle.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:13:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I just finished watching it and that gunnuts guy is an ass
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
TLDW. F that guy. Paul Harrell rocks and I wish he was my uncle.
View Quote

This, Paul is an asset to the 2A community
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:14:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I really like Harrell’s no nonsense low hype videos.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I really like Harrell’s no nonsense low hype videos.
View Quote

He’s one of my favorite YouTube guys.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
He looks like a Democrat honestly
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I’m down with Paul.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:20:48 AM EDT
[#11]
That guy was on the P&S modcast, he wouldn't shut up so I turned it off.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He looks like a Democrat honestly
View Quote

And he puts to much ice in his whiskey
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Tag for better screen
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#14]
The ending was pretty good in Pauls video.  It makes a lot more sense to me now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:23:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Paul has a very unique style that's no frills and little BS. Frankly I think he's one of the better gun guys on YouTube.

I watched about 3 minutes of the guy giving him a hard time and realized he's just hot air.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Paul is the kinda guy you wish was your relative.  Fuck that other dude.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Caleb's video is clickbait garbage and he should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#18]
I'll stick with taking Paul's advice.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

To be fair, TYM did a clickbait F Paul Harrell video and that's how I found out who Paul was and found his videos.

So the videos like that aren't always ALL bad
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:35:38 AM EDT
[#20]
A good point... that uncle that you try to hide from after Thanksgiving dinner!

Buying everyone's DVD and watching youtube is not training.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:35:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Fuck anyone dissing on Paul Harrell.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:36:34 AM EDT
[#22]
I watched start to finish. Watched the Eunuchs video too for 1:36...
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:40:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Flipped through both of them. Like the Paul guy's style much better. Will go back and watch his rebuttal in its entirety. The other guy's a bit of a jack-ass.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuPnUOoz6nk
View Quote

I recall seeing that guy on a video a few years back. Attitude put me in mind of that Yankee Marshall turkey.  I've not watched either in years. I am subbed to Harrell though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:42:15 AM EDT
[#25]
I find most YouTube gun guys to be unbearable.

Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:47:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Paul is awesome. I've always loved his hi tech fleece backstop. And as always I'm a professional and don't try this at home. Great down to earth guy. Don't know or care who the other idiot is.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:51:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He's one of my favorite YouTube guys.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really like Harrell's no nonsense low hype videos.

He's one of my favorite YouTube guys.
Pretty much the only gun YouTuber (as far as actual shooting videos) I watch anymore. Paul does a great job of showing real results and data, instead of just a paid for ad for a particular gun
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:52:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I recall seeing that guy on a video a few years back. Attitude put me in mind of that Yankee Marshall turkey.  I've not watched either in years. I am subbed to Harrell though.
View Quote

I watched one video of Yankee Marshall and decided I didn't like him. Very few that I like.

I like Aaron Cowan (sp) of Sage Dynamics. Seems to know his shit and totally sold me on an RMR for my G19. Now I'm sticking the damn things on everything.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:56:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I find most YouTube gun guys to be unbearable.

View Quote

Definitely.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#30]
I made it about 4 minutes into that gun nuts video.

What an attention whoring, insufferable, insecure, pathologically envious, narcissistic little twat.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Someone needs to shave his douchebag beard.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:06:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Can someone cliffs notes it? I don't normally get down with internet drama but that Aspergers guy in the video seems like a decent dude. Could this be an instant of someone trying to criticize a well known youtube guy in order to gain himself a crumb of views? Seems like someone grasping at relevance.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:15:44 AM EDT
[#33]
You raise a legit concern.  I have been watching Paul for a good while for his more down to earth way of explaining things (in my little world).  

Some other youtube gun kid seems to have put out a video criticizing the way Paul does things, and Paul made a rebuttal for what he states are legal concerns.  It makes sense.

Paul breaks down the criticisms from the kid, shows off his competition trophies and medals, and tells the kid he wishes he could give him the attention his dad never did.  (paraphrasing)

Best I can do at cliff notes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:19:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File

Gun Nuts Media guy is the very definition of a "little shit". His replies are proof that he's a narcissistic pussy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:20:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Can someone cliffs notes it? I don't normally get down with internet drama but that Aspergers guy in the video seems like a decent dude. Could this be an instant of someone trying to criticize a well known youtube guy in order to gain himself a crumb of views? Seems like someone grasping at relevance.
View Quote
Paul completed many local, state, national and international shooting competitions of all types winning many awards. He also has a life time experience of hunting and shooting. He has some military experience, I'm not sure as to what or how long. Unfortunately, he was involved in a self-defense shooting that got messy. Many of his videos feature his experiences, varied techniques, and a "see for yourself" approach.  He also dragged a bed out to a range, shot from under the covers, and jumped out showing the world his Sponge Bob pajamas with his classic brown blazer.

Some drunk narcissist took everything he says out of proportion and re-edits Paul's videos out of context.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:21:01 AM EDT
[#36]
You know how you know when someone is a useless cunt?

When they have to put someone else’s name in the title of their videos to get views.

Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:21:02 AM EDT
[#37]
I watched the other guys video a week or two ago and found him to be kind of prickish and trying too hard to be edgy and cool, though he may have had some valid points. I'm not gonna watch Paul refute it for an hour though. I frankly don't give enough of a crap about wheelguns to invest this much time in arguing about how best to use them. I literally only own two wheelguns, both are .22s, one was my Dad's the other is my 12 year old son's, because it is what he asked for.

I don't really watch Harrell or any other YouTubers religiously other than Inrange and Forgotten Weapons.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:21:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

He doesn't care. Just as long as he gets his Ad revenue. That was literally his number one comeback to everyone. Which makes me annoyed I contributed to his clicks by even watching some of it. Even smart knowledgeable people can be complete idiots.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:22:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
that Gun Nutz dude sounds like a prick
View Quote

He is a wannabe dork. His "advice" is on the same level of that LARP'er twink kid who FFs his videos.

'Gun Nuts' calling out Paul is straight up clownshoes level derp.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:23:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Paul is awesome. I've always loved his hi tech fleece backstop. And as always I'm a professional and don't try this at home. Great down to earth guy. Don't know or care who the other idiot is.
View Quote

You know its a new and improved backstop now? The bungee cords didnt hold up so he went to duct tape.

I watch him often.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:26:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Holy shit, Gun Nuts Media has been at it for 11 years and only has 53,000 followers. Ouch.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:34:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
About the prickiest prick I've seen on YouTube gun channels.  I'd rather watch nutnfancy and James Yaeger in two screen stereo than this over-egoed asshat.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:42:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You raise a legit concern.  I have been watching Paul for a good while for his more down to earth way of explaining things (in my little world).  

Some other youtube gun kid seems to have put out a video criticizing the way Paul does things, and Paul made a rebuttal for what he states are legal concerns.  It makes sense.

Paul breaks down the criticisms from the kid, shows off his competition trophies and medals, and tells the kid he wishes he could give him the attention his dad never did.  (paraphrasing)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Paul completed many local, state, national and international shooting competitions of all types winning many awards. He also has a life time experience of hunting and shooting. He has some military experience, I'm not sure as to what or how long. Unfortunately, he was involved in a self-defense shooting that got messy. Many of his videos feature his experiences, varied techniques, and a "see for yourself" approach.  He also dragged a bed out to a range, shot from under the covers, and jumped out showing the world his Sponge Bob pajamas with his classic brown blazer.

Some drunk narcissist took everything he says out of proportion and re-edits Paul's videos out of context.

Thanks for the summary.

Yeah. Youtube gun people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:45:50 AM EDT
[#44]
I watched the entire thing.

Paul Harrell is a treasure and that gun nuts guy sounds like a cock smoking retard.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#45]
All I can say is....member name?

Because you know he's gotta be a member of this board. Gotta be.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:53:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Can we figure out a way to gift Paul a life membership? I'd donate $50.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:55:16 AM EDT
[#47]
The last couple minutes of Pauls video are Savage.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 2:11:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The last couple minutes of Pauls video are Savage.
View Quote

1:03:27 ain't bad either

Unfortunately a lot of tards are going to call him arrogant over that and completely miss the point.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 2:12:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This, Paul is an asset to the 2A community
View Quote

Perfectly said!
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 2:14:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Never heard of either one.

Internet purse swinging and e-peen measuring is srs bzns.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top