Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 6/16/2019 8:01:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#1]
He pissed someone off and that is where all this is coming from.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
NICS/CID/JAG love cases involving special operations because if they get a conviction, they can carry it as a badge of honor.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 8:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
I believe the technical term she used was "pussies".
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#4]
She’s not guilty.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#5]
This tactic is happening from The military, to Hollywood, Politics, Law Enforcement, Corporate, and blue collar jobs.

Usually coming from women, but with the pussified younger crowed, always looking for offenses to cry about I can't see this changing anytime soon.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Interesting read for sure.

Seems like he was appointed to straighten out a bunch of oussy millenial deals.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I never question what our troops have to do in combat. Either get after it, or die. She has feelz.... they don't belong in combat.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:04:01 PM EDT
[#8]
This comes across like a torpedo job that spiraled out of control and outside the command. And of course accusations like that gain the attention of some very important command officials and outside agencies. Not to mention the press attention. What a shit show.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:06:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Been following her on Instagram.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't fucking read it. Goddamned ads everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm only the hired help.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Sylvan would appreciate this thread.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, it started when he ate someone’s cookie butter.

If that’s true, he was right to call them pussies.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Very interesting,
He made the worse team the top team. The allegations are pretty damning doesn't mean they are true. To raid his house like that....
Hope the truth exonerates him
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Since I wasn't there all I can do is guess what happened. A few pussies are fucking over a warrior.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Isn't he due for parole soon?
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Millennial SEALs? Holy shit we are fucked.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:38:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Been following her on Instagram.
View Quote
What’s her handle?
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#19]
when they're complaining about "battle rhythm", is that complaining the tempo/frequency of combat operations is to much for them?

if so, seems like an odd thing for SEAL to bitch about
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He should be.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
does President Trump know about the situation?  
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote
What a shit show.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#24]
I hope that most of that article is not true.  What a shit show.

The military should have one job.  Politicians send them somewhere, they kill people, and break shit.  Almost every “war crime” lately is bullshit. People die when you go to war.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 10:39:07 PM EDT
[#25]
The main thing I learned from that is, don’t mess with that woman and in the words of Titus Pullo, I’ll bet she fucks like Medusa with her ass on fire.  Damn

Also, if the stuff about the “millennial seals” is accurate, the Seals continue to spiral down.  What a soap opera.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 10:43:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She’s not guilty.
View Quote
You see, that’s all anyone had to say. You want someone to click your hot link, let them know guilty/not guilty. That’s all I’m saying.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:00:03 AM EDT
[#27]
He is getting railroaded
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This comes across like a torpedo job that spiraled out of control and outside the command. And of course accusations like that gain the attention of some very important command officials and outside agencies. Not to mention the press attention. What a shit show.
View Quote
And at that point they can't walk it back, so their only choice was to double down on stupid.

Her story rings true in my ears. It is amazing the great lengths that petty and vindictive people will go to in order to get revenge for some perceived slight. I've seen it personally where people will try to ruin a man's life over nothing more than hurt feelings.

I hope his family gets the justice that they need, and I hope all of the liers involved get the justice that they deserve.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:31:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He should be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He should be.
Permaban
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:48:53 AM EDT
[#30]
It’s just very weird juxtaposition of this warrior community that’s been infiltrated by these weaker minded individuals that can’t be told what to do, they don’t respect authority, in fact they usurp authority and they don’t think that they’re accountable to anyone or anything,” she said.

They started a WhatsApp group chat about Eddie, who they had nicknamed “El Diablo,” or “the devil” in Spanish.
View Quote
Not military but identical to what I see daily with guys in that same age group. They shit on others for doing something in order to minimize the persons actions, but if it’s one of them in their group that did an identical action they prop them up like they accomplished the impossible.  That the chat message thing also is huge within that group.  Constantly talking shit via group chats.

Funny thing is they all gossip like women and pass screen shots around so everyone knows what their game is.  It’s sad, fucking sad.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:53:57 AM EDT
[#31]
No pics, no care.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:56:01 AM EDT
[#32]
WTF is cookie butter?
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 1:01:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
WTF is cookie butter?
View Quote
Apparently some confection or something.

ETA: LOL! “He took my candy!”
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 1:05:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
WTF is cookie butter?
View Quote
Hair product?
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 1:45:59 AM EDT
[#35]
There’s less drama in a supply unit with the entire NCO support channel fucking every E4 and below than there is in the Navy Seals
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 5:14:28 AM EDT
[#36]
So, this Great Leader pisses off literally everyone else, and it's their fault?

When all you meet on your entire tour of duty are assholes and pussies. . . .

And on top of just that issue, everything she's telling the reporter is only what her husband told her.  She wasn't there, she wasn't dealing with his leadership (or lack thereof), she didn't see him shoot or not shoot or stop others from shooting random noncombatants just for ha-has.

Hearsay, self-serving statements, attempting to try the case in the media.  Completely worthless.  "Mah husband-chief dindu nuffin!"

Quoted:
View Quote
[laughs in NoScript and Adblock Plus]
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 5:55:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Don’t fuck with another mans cookie butter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 6:09:11 AM EDT
[#38]
All I can say is a house divided won't stand.
A powerful unrestricted portion of our Government/military is out to fuck over the warrior class which is becoming pussified while at the same time our borders are thrown wide open to invaders.

Fundamental change. FBHO.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So, this Great Leader pisses off literally everyone else, and it's their fault?

When all you meet on your entire tour of duty are assholes and pussies. . . .

And on top of just that issue, everything she's telling the reporter is only what her husband told her.  She wasn't there, she wasn't dealing with his leadership (or lack thereof), she didn't see him shoot or not shoot or stop others from shooting random noncombatants just for ha-has.

Hearsay, self-serving statements, attempting to try the case in the media.  Completely worthless.  "Mah husband-chief dindu nuffin!"

[laughs in NoScript and Adblock Plus]
View Quote
Do you really believe a SF guy put in a formal complaint over a haircut or cookies?
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 6:12:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Cookie Butter

Had to look it up.

Trader Joe's hipster shit.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 6:45:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Sounds like the Teams need to do a little housekeeping with some of the newer members. The whole BS story rings pretty true to me. I think the guy is getting railroaded by a bunch of newbie pussies and an out of control NCIS that has been watching to much NCIS on TV.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 6:54:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Do you really believe a SF guy put in a formal complaint over a haircut or cookies?
View Quote
Not relevant, don't know, don't care.

My point is that he's told his wife how blameless he is in all of it, how his unit went from zeroes to heroes solely because of his fantastic leadership, and how it's all a smokeshow just because some guy didn't like him eating some of the guy's food.

Bullshit.

Up to now, I've figured, ok, he went overboard with some guy who had just been shooting at him, this is war.

After reading this Breitbart article, it's obvious that there is something much worse going on.

Where have we seen this pattern before?  Oh, right:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Fairchild_Air_Force_Base_B-52_crash

Everyone who flew with him:  "He's a psycho showoff who's going to get people killed!"

Commanders whom he sucked up to: "No, he's just a Real He-Man Pilot and you're all a bunch of pussies."

Bud Holland: "Hold my beer and watch this!"
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Need more safety standowns and reflective belts up in that mofo.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
Who is Eddie Gallager?
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 7:17:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Sounds like a bunch of newbie didn't like being in danger and being told they sucked.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not relevant, don't know, don't care.

My point is that he's told his wife how blameless he is in all of it, how his unit went from zeroes to heroes solely because of his fantastic leadership, and how it's all a smokeshow just because some guy didn't like him eating some of the guy's food.

Bullshit.

Up to now, I've figured, ok, he went overboard with some guy who had just been shooting at him, this is war.

After reading this Breitbart article, it's obvious that there is something much worse going on.

Where have we seen this pattern before?  Oh, right:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Fairchild_Air_Force_Base_B-52_crash

Everyone who flew with him:  "He's a psycho showoff who's going to get people killed!"

Commanders whom he sucked up to: "No, he's just a Real He-Man Pilot and you're all a bunch of pussies."

Bud Holland: "Hold my beer and watch this!"
View Quote
That's my impression of this as well.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Who is Eddie Gallager?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Who is Eddie Gallager?
Fixed

Link Posted: 6/17/2019 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Happened to Harry Constance too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 7:48:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Imagine everyone in his platoon was black, his wife was complaining about how lazy they were, and calling them all naggers. The appeal to prejudice and stereotype would be so glaringly obvious that her story would be met with skepticism by most fair minded people.

But they're not all black. They're all millennials. All of whom are "cowards" and "pussies"

Oh yeah, and her husband admitted stealing from another guy's care package. A subordinate, at that. I don't care it it's a single tic tac, you don't take shit that's not yours, especially from someone you expect to trust you with their life.

Her story is an appeal to prejudice. Every single guy in the unit was a shitbag but him?

Very, very hard to believe
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Seals need hugs and safe spaces now?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top