Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/15/2019 9:20:35 AM EDT
In my world the guy with the finger in the air, upper left, is signaling support for ISIS. Not justifying the attack but it makes me wonder what this Mosque had going on during call to prayer.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Isis use it but all Muslims use it

Does not mean he’s supporting isis.

It means one god Allah.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does not mean he's supporting isis.

It means one god Allah.
View Quote
Do they know that Christianity also believes that there is Only One God?  The name we use is irrelevant, the belief is shared.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Naw man.  I think his manifesto speaks pretty clearly.  If he intentionally flashed some isis signal it was some post-ironic out to offend his social media audience crap.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do they know that Christianity also believes that there is Only One God?  The name we use is irrelevant, the belief is shared.
View Quote
Those god are completely different. They would not say it’s the same god.

Yes they do know that Christians belive their god is the correct god which is why Mohammad instructs the faithful to kill infidels in the Koran.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Naw man.  I think his manifesto speaks pretty clearly.  If he intentionally flashed some isis signal it was some post-ironic out to offend his social media audience crap.
View Quote
That is a victim from the mosque not the shooter.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And? So all monotheistic religions are the same?
View Quote
Basically yes.

All created in the minds of the humans.

Unicorns are real too. I can't prove they are real, and you can't disprove them. Therefore they are real.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if it's true that that mosque was known for ties to extremists and associated activities.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Basically yes.

All created in the minds of the humans.

Unicorns are real too. I can't prove they are real, and you can't disprove them. Therefore they are real.
View Quote
Wisdom AF.

Much depth. So smartness.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:36:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It means one god Allah.
View Quote
I'm not buying it. The one finger is associated with Jihadism, in particular that of the ISIS flavor.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Tiger is ISIS too.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means one god Allah.
Do you know they believe the Torah and Bible are equal to the Koran in that they were wrotten by god,  and that Moses and Jesus were prophets just like Mohammed? Theyre dont think jews and christians are wrong because theyre jews and christians, they just think both have strayed from gods path and that the Koran is the most up to date prophecy.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#17]
You are being intellectually dishonest.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:41:07 AM EDT
[#18]
You trying to get recruited by Fox News, OP?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It means one god Allah.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Could you explain the Christian concept of the Trinity and how that relates to Islam and Allah?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Do you know they believe the Torah and Bible are equal to the Koran in that they were wrotten by god,  and that Moses and Jesus were prophets just like Mohammed? Theyre dont think jews and christians are wrong because theyre jews and christians, they just think both have strayed from gods path and that the Koran is the most up to date prophecy.
View Quote
Did you get that from Wikipedia or a google source? Reason I ask, is it has greatly evolved over the last decade.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm not buying it. The one finger is associated with Jihadism, in particular that of the ISIS flavor.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/696/iu-2_jpeg-878191.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means one god Allah.

Eh, I've seen people in my family do it. Post '79, pretty much every Muslim in my family is non-religious.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Many Muslims see Christians as polytheists,guilty of “shirk”, due to the idea of the Holy Trinity not being seen as a singular entity.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:45:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Having one finger higher than the other when holding a phone does not mean randos are covertly signaling their allegiance to a global terrorist network.

Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ok, thanks for the lesson in Islam 101.  It's not about the historical relationship of the great religions but rather how Islam deals with non-belivers but whatever makes you feel better.

Again, in no way am I justifying this attack but that pic gave me pause.  That guy, the victim, just went through a near ambush that killed a butt load and all he could think of was flashing ISIS hand signs?  Makes me wonder about what intel says about that mosque or is NZ like NYC where you can't gather intel of mosques?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:46:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means one god Allah.
Yet they’re the only religion of the 3 mentioned whose scripture encourages the killing of Christians and Jews and any religion other than Islam.
ETA- I’m calling bs on the Bible and Torah being equal in their eyes. That’s a ridiculous statement.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means one god Allah.

He’s probably doing to thank Allah for keeping him alive he will no doubt have said a bunch of allla u ackbar s too.

The one finger by Muslims has been used for ever. It comes from that verse you usualy see on a black flag with that scrawl over over it. Can’t remember what it’s called but it goes something like there is one god Allah and mo is his prophet yada yada.

You could be right a high proportion are pius and therefore support jihad after all they were programmed from birth in a prescriptive religion.

But the finger is not an indication of that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You post a pic of a Muslim guy who just got shot pointing to the sky, assume he's throwing an ISIS sign, and then you want to toss around "intellectual"? Just stop.
View Quote
You’re naive as fuck, bordering on ignorant.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You post a pic of a Muslim guy who just got shot pointing to the sky, assume he's throwing an ISIS sign, and then you want to toss around "intellectual"? Just stop.
View Quote
Are you being serious? Do you live under a rock?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
You are wrong.  It is a common gesture that all Muslims use.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You are being intellectually dishonest.
View Quote
People from all walks of life hold up 1 finger in calibration every day. It doesn't make them ISIS supporters.

A Muslim guy survives a mass shooting, holds a finger in the air = ISIS? Who's being intellectually dishonest?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Holy fuck

Everytime I put my finger in the air to signal a waitress for another beer I've been supporting Isis.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:55:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Many Muslims see Christians as polytheists,guilty of “shirk”, due to the idea of the Holy Trinity not being seen as a singular entity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any orthodox Muslim, and it doesn't matter if they're Sunni, Shia, Sufi, or whatever is going to have a HUGE problem with Jesus Christ being the Word of God made Flesh.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I wonder if it's true that that mosque was known for ties to extremists and associated activities.
View Quote
There is no justification for murdering random people.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#39]
The UNHOLY TRINITY
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Did you get that from Wikipedia or a google source? Reason I ask, is it has greatly evolved over the last decade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I live in the middle east, and my apartment is directly next to a mosque. I've had a few conversations in the year and change Ive been here. Plus there are passages in the Koran that affirm it. A vast majority of the muslims here are tolerant of the other religons. We have several christian churches and there was talk at one point of building a synagogue, church, and mosque in one building in the city. Jews are tolerated, but anyone with a visa stamp from Israel is barred from entry.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Holy fuck

Everytime I put my finger in the air to signal a waitress for another beer I've been supporting Isis.
View Quote
What did you think the "I" in IPA was for?  Isis Palestinian Ale
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#42]
BRAKING: IS TURMP ISIS???

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Well I live in the middle east, and my apartment is directly next to a mosque. I've had a few conversations in the year and change Ive been here. Plus there are passages in the Koran that affirm it. A vast majority of the muslims here are tolerant of the other religons. We have several christian churches and there was talk at one point of building a synagogue, church, and mosque in one building in the city. Jews are tolerated, but anyone with a visa stamp from Israel is barred from entry.
View Quote
Do they pay the dhimmi?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Tom Brady (ISIS).

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yet they’re the only religion of the 3 mentioned whose scripture encourages the killing of Christians and Jews and any religion other than Islam.
ETA- I’m calling bs on the Bible and Torah being equal in their eyes. That’s a ridiculous statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means one god Allah.
As i just stated, they see the bible and torah as old phophecies that were written by god, and delivered by moses and jesus. The people strayed and mohammed delivered the koran. Ive been told this by several muslims. If I remember correctly the violence is meant to be directed at the people causing others to stray. Kinda like a blaming a drug dealer for keeping a junkie hooked.

For what its worth, I'm an athiest, and think religon is silly to begin with.

Edit: shit, i forgot a key detail. They believe the ORIGINAL versions of the bible and torah that were delivered by moses, david, and jesus were legit, but became corrupted and rewritten over the years by man to suit their own needs. The believe the koran is the final and unaltered word of god.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It means one god Allah.
View Quote
True, but could be "wait one, I just shit my pants", or "down but not out, I'm still Number 1."
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Do they pay the dhimmi?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they pay the dhimmi?
Thats an interesting question. Lemme ask my gf. Shes catholic and goes to a small congregation near her house.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There is no justification for murdering random people.
View Quote
Justified or not, an attack on a religious congregation is unlikely to be random. Unless you’re saying that the attack might have been done on a grocery store or bus or anywhere anyone gathers.
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Do they pay the dhimmi?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they pay the dhimmi?
I think you possibly mean jizya
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#50]
means 1 God and 1 true prophet, all muslims believe that.

Like saying you saw the KKK wearing white, then saw a wedding being shot up, noticed bride had white on, so was she maybe KKK affiliated?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top