[#1]
Faker than a strippers titties.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:08:15 AM EDT
[#2]
What you did there OP.

I see it.

Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#3]
If fake he needs to be fired. If real he should steal their cc# and buy a Mercedes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#4]
One of these days it will be real. Today is not that day.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:12:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny thing is only a foreigner would say ‘terrorist’ instead of ‘terrorists’
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:15:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I see no mention of race...only a name and mention of terrorists...
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:15:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice try

Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#8]
This could all have been avoided if the waiter had identified as a simple white guy named Mike.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:18:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Likely got the idea from the African guy that won a free room by playing this game.  Not sure what he expects to get for this.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:19:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Likely got the idea from the African guy that won a free room by playing this game.  Not sure what he expects to get for this.
View Quote
Virgin Goats
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What you did there OP.

I see it.

View Quote
Yes, quite masterful.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:20:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Hmmmm - The customer was unable to properly form the plural of a noun that ends in "st."

I wonder what his screen name is.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:21:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:21:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Calling someone a terrorist is racism?
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:21:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I see no mention of race...only a name and mention of terrorists...
View Quote
Yeah wtf.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:23:26 AM EDT
[#17]
All of this kind of bullshit is fake. Nobody, even a racist, is gonna take the time and effort to write shit down like that. Hope he's fired and deported if warranted.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#19]
What American which is a native English speaker would write "We don't tip terrorist"? Only an English as a 2nd language speaker would omit the "s" at the end of Terrorist.

A native English speaker would write "We don't tip terrorists". No native English speaker would write like that.

In before they were referring to Terrorist as a singular person, we don't write like, nor think like that. It's not something we do. So, I call bullshit from the get go. I hope the accused "non-tipper" steps up, and calls them out on their bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:26:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Doubtful.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Terrorist are scarry. Meany terrorist. Hate you, terrorist. Racists terrorist.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:33:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Looks like a female's writing. Maybe his GF?
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Google just his name and nearly every paper/local news in the US picked the story up.  Fucking ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:40:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What American which is a native English speaker would write "We don't tip terrorist"? Only an English as a 2nd language speaker would omit the "s" at the end of Terrorist.

A native English speaker would write "We don't tip terrorists". No native English speaker would write like that.

In before they were referring to Terrorist as a singular person, we don't write like, nor think like that. It's not something we do. So, I call bullshit from the get go. I hope the accused "non-tipper" steps up, and calls them out on their bullshit.
View Quote
You’re wrong, dude.

There were several GD’ers in the once-weekly religious poop-flinging threads whom would always refer to we atheists in the singular, as in ‘Atheist are all going to burn in hell’. Ignorance is often a domestic, not imported, problem.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:41:52 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm no FBI handwriting analyst, but the "o"s in the comment and the zeroes in the amounts don't even come close to matching.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You’re wrong, dude.

There were several GD’ers in the once-weekly religious poop-flinging threads whom would always refer to we atheists in the singular, as in ‘Atheist are all going to burn in hell’. Ignorance is often a domestic, not imported, problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re wrong, dude.

I more often see the reverse.  People that add the "s" to words ending in "ist" when they actually mean the singular.

Like "That guy's a terrorists".
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:43:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Fake victim. But there are real victims here...the one he wrote the fake note about.

What the DOJ should do (if investigating) is start charging the accusers with a 'hate crime' if such claims can not be proven being he was obviously try to implicate someone else of another race, which would not only benifet him/her, but could dramatically impact the real victims in these sort of cases.

It's common knowledge that these sort of incidents are almost always 100% staged.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't believe it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:46:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:46:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm no FBI handwriting analyst, but the "o"s in the comment and the zeroes in the amounts don't even come close to matching.
View Quote
Sharp eyes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You're wrong, dude.

There were several GD'ers in the once-weekly religious poop-flinging threads whom would always refer to we atheists in the singular, as in 'Atheist are all going to burn in hell'. Ignorance is often a domestic, not imported, problem.
View Quote
Yeah, I've been on the internet long enough to know that proper English more scarce than women playing WOW.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:49:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:51:11 AM EDT
[#35]
BILL BURR - GREATEST JOKE EVER!
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Fake victim. But there are real victims here...the one he wrote the fake note about.

What the DOJ should do (if investigating) is start charging the accusers with a 'hate crime' if such claims can not be proven being he was obviously try to implicate someone else of another race, which would not only benifet him/her, but could dramatically impact the real victims in these sort of cases.

It's common knowledge that these sort of incidents are almost always 100% staged.
View Quote
Yes, the government is no doubt the solution to things like this.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:56:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Didn't need to look so close to know it's fake, but you're right.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:56:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Gofundme in 5.......
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
I agree, the zeros are tear dropped at the top vs the note with perfect o’s. I bet this was a take out order.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You're wrong, dude.

There were several GD'ers in the once-weekly religious poop-flinging threads whom would always refer to we atheists in the singular, as in 'Atheist are all going to burn in hell'. Ignorance is often a domestic, not imported, problem.
View Quote
Those guys are muslems.  Ever think of that? Condemning others for stupid shit that is none of their business is like a main part of their death cult religion.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Faker than a strippers titties.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#42]
When you pay your tab with cc, but plan on leaving a cash tip, you always put a zero on the tip line, or write cash.
This prevents guys like Khalid from entering a generous tip after you leave.
Customer should go back in there and confront this lying sack of goat semen and video it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:14:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Smells like bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:18:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:18:47 AM EDT
[#45]
The writing at the top looks like a woman's handwriting
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Going with no tip because of shitty service.  Handwriting does not look the same
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:22:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Word to the wise;
When leaving no tip, mark stray lines all over the blank margins of the ticket so the server can't just add shit to defame you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:27:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Most people write their “O’s” and zeros the same.  Compare the zeros in the total vs the “O” in terrorist.  The zeros in the total have a point at the top.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Definitely BS.  It's obvious that whoever wrote the note is not the person that filled in the numbers.  And, they had to make sure and circle the name of the server in case we are all too stupid to figure out that is the terrorist the writer is referring to.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:29:19 AM EDT
[#50]
a couple of points.

A. This didn’t happen.
B. The person who wrote the numbers is left handed, and likely a male. See the shape of the 8?
C. The person who wrote the note at the top is right handed and likely female.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top