Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:25:50 PM EDT
Two pro 2A protestors, part of the Patriot Picket, were arrested yesterday.  Because BLM can shut down streets and not get arrested, but don't you dare peacefully protest on a sidewalk.  I have met one of the guys arrested, balls the size of cannon balls.  A true fighter for our cause.  I think they are going to regret starting this fight.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=219880

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/general_assembly/ac-cn-capitol-police-arrest-0207-story.html
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Guns be scary, Yo!

I read a book by Matt Bracken about how things like this eventually end.....which is ALWAYS the same......The beliefs of Political Pollyannas here aside...
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#2]
They should sue
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They should sue
View Quote
The older I get the more I think that we are well past time to vote from the rooftops.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The older I get the more I think that we are well past time to vote from the rooftops.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They should sue
One or two people voting from the rooftops is not an election.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#5]
At least those fine officers made it home safely, am I right?
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:36:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Two pro 2A protestors, part of the Patriot Picket, were arrested yesterday.  Because BLM can shut down streets and not get arrested, but don't you dare peacefully protest on a sidewalk.  I have met one of the guys arrested, balls the size of cannon balls.  A true fighter for our cause.  I think they are going to regret starting this fight.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=219880

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/general_assembly/ac-cn-capitol-police-arrest-0207-story.html
View Quote
Please clarify.  Which "they"
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Grew up in Annapolis.

Not surprised. Lots of stupidity there.

Anyone from Annapolis remember that crazy black dude that would walk up and down West Street with his plastic bags? Bucketwheat/west street walker/Happy/Carlester Smith/Lester? That guy was cool. I can remember 20 years ago when I was a kid, seeing him shuffling up and down the streets.

Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, and if they chose to do that people here would be tripping over each other to insult the guys, and express joy at whatever demise they met.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#9]
"you were gonna reach for my gun "

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#10]
But 1000 BLM protesters hold the police back and let the crowd vent
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Please clarify.  Which "they"
View Quote
The politicians who most likely requested the police move the protesters.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Peaceful protesters aren't scary and hard to deal with. If they were protesting violently they would have been given room to destroy and left alone.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#13]
More and more people are feeling like they have to start changing things for the better.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#14]
And this why I can't wait to get out of this shithole state
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I wish I could say I was surprised, but I’m not.  Hopefully everything gets straightened out.

I will say that the picketing patriots don’t seem to have had much luck though.  They’ve been protesting in the same spot for 3 years?  Have they gotten anything reversed or anything stopped?  Might be time to change tactics.  Otherwise you’re just standing out there yelling at the wind.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't think you can just throw people off the sidewalk unless they are actually impeding traffic. Toot toot!
View Quote
So are you against the pro 2nd guys or do you believe the police were in the right? I never know with you.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Only liberals have rights in blue states.
Well, them and illegals.

Conservative, libertarian etc. Not so much.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Pro 2A protesters aren't protected.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't think you can just throw people off the sidewalk unless they are actually impeding traffic. Toot toot!
View Quote
Sidewalks are traditional public forums.  They have to impede traffic or inhibit ingress/egress to a building, etc.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I wish I could say I was surprised, but I’m not.  Hopefully everything gets straightened out.

I will say that the picketing patriots don’t seem to have had much luck though.  They’ve been protesting in the same spot for 3 years?  Have they gotten anything reversed or anything stopped?  Might be time to change tactics.  Otherwise you’re just standing out there yelling at the wind.
View Quote
It's a lost cause.Just like protesting in NY.

Only thing they fear (for now) is getting booted out of office........and that aint gonna happen in the commie states.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe some sympathy will come from this thread for CA.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Should have found some re-ethnicization face paint, put on hoodies, raised hell and terrorized passers-by - the man allows that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#26]
I wonder if those cops would have followed orders if the fear of the American people were reinstilled in our government.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#27]
“Out of a concern for public safety, and in an abundance of caution due to two pedestrians being struck by vehicles in the last year, and nearly a half dozen reported pedestrians complaints concerning vehicles failing to yield to pedestrians in the crosswalk, the demonstrating group was asked to relocate to Lawyers Mall,” department spokesman Nick Cavey wrote in a statement.
View Quote
UMMMM OK, this department spokesman is such full of shit.  SOUNDS like the Police have their priorities in order here....   2 killed in 365 days AND 6 complaints.... OH MY WHAT WILL THE CHILDREN DO!
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You could go back and read what I posted and puzzle it out. I know it's tough as I am such a strident supporter of law enforcement.
View Quote
Yeah I wrote that wrong. It's hard to sometimes decipher your points. My bad.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sidewalks are traditional public forums.  They have to impede traffic or inhibit ingress/egress to a building, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep..............modern day Roman Forum
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Just following orders.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#31]
When approached I wish they radio'd to the others waiting on the surrounding rooftops to hold their fire.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#32]
The correct answer is to stop fighting uphill.

MOVE TO RED STATES to increase our numbers and strengthen our cause in those strongholds.

Living in a Blue State today is like living in New Jersey in 1855 thinking that "we can convince them to join the South anyday now!"

Maryland?  Why the F would you even bother, that State is total trash.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When approached I wish they radio'd to the others waiting on the surrounding rooftops to hold their fire.
View Quote
Then they'd probably get charged with terrorism.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Sue em. Get the liberal taxpayers to pay out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:25:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's about pissing off the democrats, the capital complex in Annapolis is several buildings around Lawyers' Square. With 2A supporters picketing the sidewalks, the democrats have to either face the protestors to jump out one side door, across the street, and in another side door, or go through the basements to use the inconvenient tunnels beneath the complex to go from their offices to the House/Senate chambers and hearing rooms. If the picketers were confined to the square, the legislators could just avoid them by walking through the first floors of any building until they reach the necessary crosswalk.

Basically, the sidewalk picket is a huge fuck-you to the cowards who won't stand at a crosswalk next to someone holding a sign for 20 seconds and instead spend 10 minutes going through the tunnels.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Screen names of the cops?
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Arresting these guys is the only way to keep the peace in  Baltimore.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
But 1000 BLM protesters hold the police back and let the crowd vent
View Quote
That’s the problem. We need 1000s to protest like the welfare rats do. Why don’t they fuck with Black Lives matter? Because they're burning shit the fuck down by the thousands and law enforcement knows they can’t do shit about it.

You have 6 fucking 2a supporters peacefully “protesting” and they get round up like a couple wild goats and it’s onto the next one.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Local TV news coverage of the arrests:

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/mary...ouse/515448500

One of the big questions here in Maryland is why the Maryland Capitol Police escalated to arrests after over three years of peaceful Patriot Picket gatherings on this same sidewalk.  Included in these gathering is this one in 2016:

Attachment Attached File

What you see in this picture is one of the two arrested Patriot Picketers talking with Maryland Attorney General Frosh on the same sidewalk where he was arrested in Monday night.  It is also important to point out that then State Senator Frosh was an author of the Maryland Assault Weapons Ban of 2013 and a major player in its questionable passage through the state house.  Since then, his election to AG has allowed him to continue to fight against the 2nd including leading the defense of the Assault Weapons Ban in Federal court challenges.

Someone in the Maryland anti-2A forces has chosen now to step up its efforts against our rights.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:07:10 AM EDT
[#40]
It seems that the Maryland Capitol Police have added additional charges:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=219880&page=59

They are trying to blame the charges on pedestrian safety.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:11:20 AM EDT
[#41]
So BLM can burn down Baltimore over a Lie, but people agitating peaceably for rights guaranteed to them in the Constitutions results in charges.

Anarcho-Tyranny Baby.

The implications of this should be patently obvious to anyone.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:13:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They should sue
Agreed. And the older I get the less worried I am about that time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:16:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Yet BLM and Antifa run free

And cops wonder why they are losing support and respect from conservatives
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:20:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So BLM can burn down Baltimore over a Lie, but people agitating peaceably for rights guaranteed to them in the Constitutions results in charges.

Anarcho-Tyranny Baby.

The implications of this should be patently obvious to anyone.
View Quote
But... the constitution isn't a suicide pact.   Right?

Right?
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:21:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Peaceful protesters aren't scary and hard to deal with. If they were protesting violently they would have been given room to destroy and left alone.
View Quote
This.  Police will be ordered to stand down like in Berkeley, Oakland or Charlotte.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:24:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This.  Police will be ordered to stand down like in Berkeley, Oakland or Charlotte.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

No.

If they acted violently, the National Guard would have been called out with live ammo and told to shoot everyone.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:25:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It seems that the Maryland Capitol Police have added additional charges:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=219880&page=59

They are trying to blame the charges on pedestrian safety.
View Quote
Cited for trespassing on state property and impeding pedestrian traffic with no complaints made, by anyone?

WTF is going on in that state?!

How is this not a deprivation of rights under the color of law?
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:26:09 AM EDT
[#48]
You do realize that was a fictional character in a fictional show, right?
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:30:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Just following orders.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 1:50:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just following orders.
Yep.
Pick up that can citizen.

Time to file a lawsuit sounds like their 1st Amendment rights were violated.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top