Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 11/21/2017 10:24:38 PM EDT
Everyone in here always shit talks them but can never explain why.  Is it some bible verse to hate tattoos or something?
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:26:29 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a great question. I have no idea why.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
GD hates everything.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Because as I tell my children every time we see some idiot with LOCO or similar bullshit written on his forehead, "You know what that tattoo actually says? "I will never have a job where I pay taxes".
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Scary
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Because they are ugly?
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#6]
People get tattoos because they need attention. No other reason.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks trashy and ghetto.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because as I tell my children every time we see some idiot with LOCO or similar bullshit written on his forehead, "You know what that tattoo actually says? "I will never have a job where I pay taxes".
View Quote
And every gun owner gets drunk and fires his gun in the air on Friday nights and leaves loaded guns laying around for kids to find.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#10]
LOK AT ME !!!!  LOOK AT ME !!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
meh
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:32:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
My kid has never seen anyone with a tattoo on their forehead.  I think it’s time you reconsider your choice of where you reside.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have them. And pay taxes. But i don't have any on my forehead because if i need a job i want to be able to get hired.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#14]
For the same reason they hate post-op trannies.   They are much the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't hate tattoos.  I just think that those with them should be confined to a separate forum, away from the decent people.
View Quote
why so?  No one can ever give a reasoning
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Because they spend half of their life worrying about what others think and what others look like.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Top 10 Most Tattooed People In The World

Maybe be just maybe this could be it. Who wants one of these folks in the family ?
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Hep c
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Tattoos are ugly,serve no purpose, except to scream out "Look at me, I am a fucking idiot".
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Tattoos are ugly,serve no purpose, except to scream out "Look at me, I am a fucking idiot".
View Quote
you can apply the bold underlined part to many things, not just tattoos.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
GD hates everything.
View Quote
This is the reason.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And it doesn't apply at all to those of us whose tattoos are in places where they never show because we didn't get them for other people. There are people who have known me for many years and still don't know I have tattoos.

But people who walk through life with a broad brush love to slap it on everything they don't like. Narrow-minded people are just like that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My kid has never seen anyone with a tattoo on their forehead.  I think it’s time you reconsider your choice of where you reside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, I don't have neighbors that have them of course but that doesn't mean my kids have never seen people with them.....Why do you shelter your kids from the real world? They have never taken a car trip and stopped for gas at a Truck Stop? Never been on the Strip in Las Vegas? Never ate at a Wendys? Never been to Walmart? Never been to any sporting event attended by adult Americans? Never been to a movie theater? Never been to an Amusement Park? Never been to a public beach?
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#24]
All one needs to is watch Lockup for about 30 minutes to realize why anyone with face tats is garbage. They all say they are done with prison and then end up right back there in a few months.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:46:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Poor impulse control and projection disorder.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Many here have a need to feel superior to others...tattoos, my guns better, Harleys, how expensive there whiskey is...etc..etc..most people do it on some level..insecurities...external validation....no one. I worked with for 13 years knew I had a couple tattoos until the military mandatory pics.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#27]
gd hates everything
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#28]
OP is sensitive to his drunken tattoo he got over the weekend.

It’s okay buddy, we’re here for you
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#29]
There's tats for private and tats for public, tats for public are like a cry out for "please ask me what it means so I can have a conversation with anyone that would never talk to me otherwise", perhaps.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Because GD told me I'm supposed to hate them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#31]
People think tattoos make them look cool and/or tough. They don't. They look retarded and trashy. Also, the bullshit stories about reminding them about something "significant" in their lives is pretty lame. If it's that personal then it should remain personal. Keep it to yourself and don't advertise it. All that does is cheapens it. I don't care about your adversity or if you really like Tweety Bird. If you can't deal with something internally, it shows a level of emotional weakness. Shove that shit down deep and keep an eye on it.

It also shows a lack of respect for oneself as it is essentially self-mutilation. If one doesn't respect themself, then they can't fully respect others.

Furthermore, it has been adopted by a lot of people as a fashion statement to be "unique" and to show how much of an "individual" they are. They think it is a way of non-conforming, when in fact, they are merely conforming to a different doctrine. It doesn't make them a rebel, it makes them a follower.

I could go on, but, I'm bored with this now. So basically, if you can't figure it out, you're not gonna get it. I really don't care if somebody has tattoos. It actually works pretty well as an immediate visual identifier as to the level of class that somebody has, or, the lack thereof.  But, don't let me stop you from enjoying it. By all means, have at it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Because tattoos are permanent,  and YOU are a god damned  idiot.

Red .vs. Blue
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:53:55 PM EDT
[#33]
In before DK and ‘lol’.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like open carry?
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Everyone in here always shit talks them but can never explain why.  Is it some bible verse to hate tattoos or something?
View Quote
Because GD is fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
People think tattoos make them look cool and/or tough. They don't. They look retarded and trashy. Also, the bullshit stories about reminding them about something "significant" in their lives is pretty lame. If it's that personal then it should remain personal. Keep it to yourself and don't advertise it. All that does is cheapens it. I don't care about your adversity or if you really like Tweety Bird.

It also shows a lack of respect for oneself as it is essentially self-mutilation. If one doesn't respect themself, then they can't fully respect others.

Furthermore, it has been adopted by a lot of people as a fashion statement to be "unique" and to show how much of an "individual" they are. They think it is a way of non-conforming, when in fact, they are merely conforming to a different doctrine. It doesn't make them a rebel, it makes them a follower.

I could go on, but, I'm bored with this now. So basically, if you can't figure it out, you're not gonna get it. I really don't care if somebody has tattoos. It actually works pretty well as an immediate visual identifier as to the level of class that somebody has, or, the lack thereof.  But, don't let me stop you from enjoying it. By all means, have at it.
View Quote
Who says that?  I know many tattooed people and I've never heard anyone say that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Percentages show that most people end up regertting getting one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#38]
no ragrets.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And it doesn't apply at all to those of us whose tattoos are in places where they never show because we didn't get them for other people. There are people who have known me for many years and still don't know I have tattoos.

But people who walk through life with a broad brush love to slap it on everything they don't like. Narrow-minded people are just like that.
View Quote
+1
Never has stopped me from securing a job or advancing in a position.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#40]
We don't hate tattoos, we hate inkies.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:57:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Who says that?  I know many tattooed people and I've never heard anyone say that.
View Quote
People won't openly admit to that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:57:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Because they're cutters
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't think GD hates tattoos. A lot of people here, myself included, just don't think very highly of most tattoos.

I think the general case is that they are a form of "self expression" for people who are actually completely incapable of expressing themselves. Some people really think their body is a canvas and can paint on it. Some don't really understand they're permanent. Most cases, but not all, represent a bad decision and/or a serious lack of attention. Some are just fine and are gotten for reasons I don't have a problem with. Military units who have tattoos are just fine - they are bonded by more than ink in many cases, at least as far as I understand it, so that's fine. A college girl who has some pointless (and probably misspelled) foreign language phrase on her ribcage? Give me a fucking break.

The problem is there are a million more of the latter.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#44]
The only people I've ever personally interacted with that dislike tattoos are highly religious.  Take that for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 11:00:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TattoosSalient Glocks are ugly,serve no purpose, except to scream out "Look at me, I am a fucking idiot".
Damn, it works!
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People think tattoos make them look cool and/or tough. They don't. They look retarded and trashy. Also, the bullshit stories about reminding them about something "significant" in their lives is pretty lame. If it's that personal then it should remain personal. Keep it to yourself and don't advertise it. All that does is cheapens it. I don't care about your adversity or if you really like Tweety Bird.

Why do you start threads asking questions, and then argue with every answer you get?
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 11:01:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Oh, I don't have neighbors that have them of course but that doesn't mean my kids have never seen people with them.....Why do you shelter your kids from the real world? They have never taken a car trip and stopped for gas at a Truck Stop? Never been on the Strip in Las Vegas? Never ate at a Wendys? Never been to Walmart? Never been to any sporting event attended by adult Americans?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, I don't have neighbors that have them of course but that doesn't mean my kids have never seen people with them.....Why do you shelter your kids from the real world? They have never taken a car trip and stopped for gas at a Truck Stop? Never been on the Strip in Las Vegas? Never ate at a Wendys? Never been to Walmart? Never been to any sporting event attended by adult Americans?
We don’t live in the hood.  Walmart isn’t as ghetto as others, same with Wendy’s.  Truck stops along road trip routes have truckers, that look like truckers and other families that look like everyone else.  When we go to Las Vegas, grandma babysits.  Sporting events are a waste of money and time.

At the same time, most of my friends have visible tattoos, as do I.  Just not on the face.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#48]
I think it’s just holdovers of Roman traditions transmitted to the modern day via Christianity. In the Greco-Roman world tats were for inmates and such as far as I know, while our Brythonic/Germanic/Saxon/Frankish/Celtic ancestors were tatted from head to toe. Hell Britain comes from an ancient phrase meaning the painted people.

Personally, I’m planning my own Brythonic/Germanic chest, back, and sleeve pieces, something like this:
Attachment Attached File

Also have to work my .mil tats in there somewhere lol
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 11:02:30 PM EDT
[#49]
I like them it help identify the dirty inky drug felons
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Leviticus 19:28?

Or maybe for the same reason GD hates fatties so much.  Just cuz.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Top Top