Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 6/13/2016 12:37:54 PM EDT
Teen At Center Of OPD Sex Scandal Reveals Officers Gave Her Protection For Sex
CBS San Francisco

OAKLAND -- The Oakland police sex scandal is ricocheting across the East Bay as the woman at the center of it now says she had sex with two dozen current and former officers from five departments -- from Richmond to Livermore. And sources say that Oakland police's botched handling of the investigation is what precipitated Chief Sean Whent's sudden departure this week at the behest of the federal monitor overseeing the department.

In a telephone interview on Saturday, Celeste Guap, a Richmond resident, said she slept with three of the 24 officers -- all from Oakland's police department -- before she turned 18 last August.
View Quote

She also said that two Oakland officers provided her confidential police information, including tips on scheduled anti-prostitution stings, and a retired OPD captain in his 80s paid $250 to have sex with her in a dingy San Pablo Avenue motel. The captain and several other officers named by Guap did not return calls for comment.

Guap, whose real name this paper won't publish because she met the officers as an exploited minor caught up in sex work, said she didn't lie about her age to them.

"A lot knew I was underage because they nicknamed me 'juve,' which is short for juvenile," she said.
View Quote

"To think that officers were engaged in the sexual exploitation of a child: It's heartbreaking," City Council President Lynette Gibson McElhaney said. "And if it's true, it's criminal, and they should be prosecuted."
View Quote

Guap said she slept with five Richmond police officers, including a lieutenant and two sergeants, four Alameda County Sheriff's deputies, one Livermore officer and a law enforcement worker based in Stockton.

The Alameda County Sheriff's Office, which had already looked into one deputy's alleged involvement with Guap, hasn't received any complaints from her or other law enforcement agencies, Sgt. Ray Kelly said.
View Quote

Barry Donelan, president of Oakland's police union, said he was "mortified and deeply embarrassed" by the allegations.

"If any of this is true, it is an absolute betrayal of what we stand for," he said.
View Quote

an Oakland police officer whom Guap calls "Superman," allegedly reveals undercover prostitution operations to her.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_29805722/prince-cremated-celebrated-private-ceremony?source=infinite
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 12:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Oakland police sex scandal: Fifth officer put on leave

OAKLAND -- A fifth Oakland police officer has been placed on administrative leave, officials said Sunday, as a sexual misconduct scandal involving officers and a teenage girl continues to grow.

The department did not name the officer, but it comes days after police Chief Sean Whent left the department. Sources said Whent's departure on Thursday was at the behest of the federal monitor overseeing the department. A total of five officers have been placed on paid administrative leave, two of whom have since resigned from the force.

"The Oakland Police Department can confirm that another officer has been placed on administrative leave as part of our ongoing investigation into the alleged sexual misconduct case involving Oakland police officers," according to a Police Department statement. "The Internal Affairs Division will continue to investigate all of the misconduct allegations."
View Quote

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_30006903/oakland-police-sex-scandal-another-officer-put-leave
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Those text messages shown are disheartening.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]
town bicycle!
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Isolated as fuck.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Just California things.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Mexico gonna Mexico
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 1:52:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Oakland police chief resigns as underage sex scandal spreads: Now AT LEAST 24 officers are accused of sleeping with former teenage sex worker

Whent's resignation came after his superiors discovered that both he and his wife had found out about the misconduct by various officers long before it became public, and refused to escalate the information, the East Bay Express claimed.
View Quote

_______________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638335/Sex-scandal-Oakland-police-department-spreads-former-underage-sex-worker-says-sex-cops-five-cities.html
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I see what made them crumble
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Dem tits!
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see what made them crumble
View Quote

Even Ray Charles could see that.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Yea she sure as fuck doesn't look 17.
They're still a bunch of retards though why would you keep going once you knew she was underage?
Why in the fuck would you tell her about stings?
Pussy is not that fucking important.

I would ask her why the long face though.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#14]
She served the fuck outta those guys.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#15]
If that picture posted above is her, then these officers have low standards...
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#16]
That is sad as hell.  Poor girl.

Those involved need to be fed to alligators.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

You would be repulsed at my standards.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They're still a bunch of retards though why would you keep going once you knew she was underage?

View Quote

It's funny that your outrage hinges on their continued sexual escapades with the prostitute *after* they knew she was underage, as opposed to having sex with a prostitute, some while married, at all.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's funny that your outrage hinges on their continued sexual escapades with the prostitute *after* they knew she was underage, as opposed to having sex with a prostitute, some while married, at all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is nothing wrong with banging hookers that are of age.
If they're willing to cheat on their spouses why should I care if they're married?
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't get it. Can't cops pull decent, free ass like the rest of the world? Why the fuck would so many risk so much over a marshmallow with makeup?
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If they're willing to cheat on their spouses why should I care if they're married?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're a COP?
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't get it. Can't cops pull decent, free ass like the rest of the world? Why the fuck would so many risk so much over a marshmallow with makeup?
View Quote

"...dat ass is so fine, if you throw it in the air it becomes sunshine!"

That's the only thing I can think of.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:36:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If there's nothing wrong with banging hookers that are of age, why would they be doing prostitution stings?  On the other hand, I am all for legalizing prostitution.  I lived in Germany for years and it's been legal there for years without much trouble, should be the same here.

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#25]
While underage, "child" is the wrong word.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I believe in some cases cops can bang hookers to obtain evidence. Which is fucked up.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#27]
I believe in some cases cops can bang hookers to obtain evidence. Which is fucked up.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if that's true, and I'm nearly certain it isn't, that isn't what happened here.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If you're a COP?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're a COP?

It should be legal so I don't really care who bangs hookers
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

This picture is perfect. The officer is gesturing like "Dem titties tho" as a complete justification for what happened.

Some people are just built to take dick.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#31]
I've known several cops that destroyed their careers, lives, and marriages for under-age pussy. They think they can get away with anything after too much time with the badge.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Isolated as fuck.
View Quote

Just one or two bad apples.........

And I'm sure the other good cops were almost ready to out them anyway..................
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're a COP?

Wonder if it was just hookers?

Or like has happened in the past-ticket or?????
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#34]
would have been totally legal in the 38 states that have 16 or 17 as the age of consent
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:04:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
would have been totally legal in the 38 states that have 16 or 17 as the age of consent
View Quote

While perhaps not a huge legal issue, most departments would have an issue with sworn personnel banging hookers.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
town bicycle!
View Quote

Eskimo brothers of the shield!
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I wouldn't assume all the other cops knew what they were doing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isolated as fuck.

And I'm sure the other good cops were almost ready to out them anyway..................

I'm not assuming it, but we both know that the more people that get involved the chances of it being secret diminish exponentially.  Here we have at least 24 cops in one area, I doubt every other cop knew about it, but I'd bet there were 3 times that number that had "heard" about it. Not that any of them will ever admit that.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, when it comes to the risk of losing a job/facing criminal charges, I think a somewhat rational person would at least aim higher in these sorts of situations.

Or perhaps that's what they did, who knows.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

While perhaps not a huge legal issue, most departments would have an issue with sworn personnel banging hookers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The George Costanza defense-

"Was that wrong?"

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

See my sig line.

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm not assuming it, but we both know that the more people that get involved the chances of it being secret diminish exponentially.  Here we have at least 24 cops in one area, I doubt every other cop knew about it, but I'd bet there were 3 times that number that had "heard" about it. Not that any of them will ever admit that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isolated as fuck.

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:12:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm just here to watch the usual suspects try to spin this one.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Badge will get you pussy and pussy will get your badge.
View Quote

One of the best and oldest sayings in law enforcement...and one so many times ignored...

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#46]
You can clearly see how traumatized the hooker is

I get what the argument is (cops should be the first to follow retarded laws), but forgive me if I don't particularly care. I'd take cops that refuse to obey idiotic laws over those that overly zealously enforce em, any day.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You can clearly see how traumatized the hooker is

I get what the argument is (cops should be the first to follow retarded laws), but forgive me if I don't particularly care. I'd take cops that refuse to obey idiotic laws over those that overly zealously enforce em, any day.
View Quote

Except they would have no problem hooking you up for those same laws they are above.

Remember the pot store raid caught on video awhile back?All the bad apples in the department ended up on the same raid together.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#48]
That divorce court is going to get mighty crowded pretty soon.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:23:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Except for the part where they paid a teenage prostitute for sex and conspired to avoid criminal investiations oh and acted as her Pimp while on duty just to name a few boo boos. Oh I forgot, the Chief of Police covered it up and was sacked. Oh.. PS. they covered up a potential murder by one of the cops involved.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Top Top