Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/29/2015 10:29:05 AM EDT
I clicked this link in another thread but I dont remember where or who posted it.  It is excellent.  If you do not have the time to watch the whole thing at least skip to the 41 minute mark and watch for a few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aimgwzV-77U&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/youtube
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:30:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Tagged for later...
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hot Link
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Never mind, can't figure the link out on my phone.

Will watch later
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Amateurs

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I bet if there was a wide shot, you could count the other people in that room on one hand.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#10]
This is very much worth watching.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Ost

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#12]
1 man alone who will tell the truth
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Ted Cruz is the only candidate for President that could and would make a significant difference in improving this nation if elected.

He's a truly principled Conservative and has pissed off almost everyone in DC because he's kept his word. He's doing what he said he would do when he campaigned. He's a true "political outsider" because he's demonstrated repeatedly that he will not play along with the establishment.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't skip any of it. Both parties are funding the Ayatollah, PP, Illegal Amnesty, and Obamacare with an upcoming CR. Republican leadership doesn't want their names on the vote. They don't even bother to fiend opposition to Hussein any longer, as long as their constituents can't find about their complicity. We are so fucked. Only one thing and one thing only can unfuck the cluster.

Fuckin' hell. Heart still beating, and they're told to cut out the brain so that the organ can be sold? Goddamnit.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

yup
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck that guy.  He isn't photogenic.  I'm not getting off my fat ass to vote for someone unless they agree with me 90%, is willing to make a principled stand for his beliefs even when it causes him problems, AND is so pretty that his big eyes make my heart flutter and his shiny, thick hair takes my breath away...

On another note, for the ADD-crowd, just fast forward to the 39:00 mark and listen for about five minutes.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Fuck that guy.  He isn't photogenic.  I'm not getting off my fat ass to vote for someone unless they agree with me 90%, is willing to make a principled stand for his beliefs even when it causes him problems, AND is so pretty that his big eyes make my heart flutter and his shiny, thick hair takes my breath away...

On another note, for the ADD-crowd, just fast forward to the 39:00 mark and listen for about five minutes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me guess... Trump (D) 2016?
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:25:41 AM EDT
[#19]
for the ADD crowd, in summary

Too many republicans are corrupted by large donors to put up any fight against the liberals. The Republicans(Bahner and Mcconnell) are designing bogus voting procedures against obamacare, Iran, amensty etc. Its nothing but a show at this point while they rob the USA and us of everything they can-future be damned.

For the ultra ADD crowd, in summary

We are fucked as a conservative, free country led by the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#20]
I watched about 8 minutes of it.  Good stuff!  I really hope he gains traction.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Good speech, Cruz remains my number one candidate.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:39:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Too many republicans are corrupted by large donors to put up any fight against the liberals. The Republicans(Bahner and Mcconnell) are designing bogus voting procedures against obamacare, Iran, amensty etc. Its nothing but a show at this point while they rob the USA and us of everything they can-future be damned.

View Quote

Well, it isn't that bad.  He's just saying that the number of Republicans who actually really believe in the things Republicans campaign on is around 50-60 at best (combined House and Senate) - and that the rest of the GOP doesn't care about anything but getting reelected and getting their time at the trough.  On the plus side though, that is also probably about 10 times higher than the number has been in the last 30 years.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#23]
The Washington Cartel. Good one Cruz.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:03:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

Same here too.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Watched it....Truly Awesome!

Trump-Cruz 2016.

Trump for the balls...Cruz for the brains!

God Bless America & FBHO!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm a little over halfway through and he is castigating the Republican leadership pretty hardcore.  

He's making a fantastic speech - I highly recommend watching it and passing it out to everyone you can.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Ted Cruz is the only candidate for President that could and would make a significant difference in improving this nation if elected.

He's a truly principled Conservative and has pissed off almost everyone in DC because he's kept his word. He's doing what he said he would do when he campaigned. He's a true "political outsider" because he's demonstrated repeatedly that he will not play along with the establishment.
View Quote

Yep. Cruz is a conservative and Trump is a populist. There is a big difference between the two views and approaches, and most Trump supporters should investigate that difference much closer.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:22:56 PM EDT
[#29]
too little too late
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
too little too late
View Quote

I think that's precisely the attitude that Cruz is blasting.  Those that think that way should probably just roll over and pee themselves to show submission - much like the majority of Republicans.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I bet if there was a wide shot, you could count the other people in that room on one hand.
View Quote

And that speaks to the phony nature of Congress, not to the quality of Cruz's speech.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I listened to the whole thing last night.  Amazing speech.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#33]

Leegreenwoodistan and Santa Clause are not impressed.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#34]
And so why does ARFCOM hate Cruz (as I am sure they do, they hate everyone)?
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#35]
"Of all the decisions that the Obama Administration has made, there may be none more damaging than this catastrophic Iranian nuclear deal. If this deal goes through, there will be three consequences. Number one: the Obama Administration will quite literally become the worlds leading financier of radical Islamic terror. Now when I said that a couple of months ago Obama got very very upset. He said it was ridiculous that I would say such a thing. But despite attacking me directly, Obama didn't endeavor to refute the substance of what I'd said.

So let's review the facts. Fact number one, Iran is today the world's leading State sponsor of terrorists. That fact is undisputed, even by this administration. Fact number two: if this deal goes through over ONE HUNDRED BILLION dollars will go directly to Iran, to the Ayatollah Khomeini. And fact number three, if that happens, billions of those dollars will go to Hamas, Hiz'bollah, to the Houthis; to radical Islamic terrorists across the globe who will use those billions to murder Americans, to murder Israelis, and to murder Europeans.

You know Mister President, its worth remembering that fourteen years ago this month, the horriffic terrorist attack that was carried out on September Eleventh. Osama Bin Laden hated America. But he never had billions of dollars. He never had a hundred billion dollars. The Ayatollah Khomeini hates America every bit as much as Osama Bin Laden did. And this administration is giving him control over one hundred billion...imagine what OBL could have done? Look at the damage he did with nineteen terrorists carrying box cutters. Now imagine that zealotry with billions of dollars behind it. The consequences of this deal could easily be another terrorist attack that dwarfs September Eleventh in scale. That kills far more than the roughly three thousand lives that were snuffed out. Who in their right mind would send one hundred billion dollars to a theocratic zealot that chants death to America?"
View Quote

It's about fucking time that somebody pointed out the fat ass elephant in the room.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#36]
i 100%  fully believe we could just pick names randomly out of the phone book every year, to fill all the seats off congress, the senate, and the president..... and we would get better results than the " system " we have now....

basically run the gov like jury duty......  
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

i 100%  fully believe we could just pick names randomly out of the phone book every year, to fill all the seats off congress, the senate, and the president..... and we would get better results than the " system " we have now....

View Quote
You absolutely would get better results."

The biggest problem is, these asshats have no reason to try to make America better, as they will never work again, they need only try to make THEIR position better, fuck common Americans.

If you had folks which would have to leave and go to work in America, things would be vastly different.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#38]
I love that guy and it saddens me he won't be president.  Our country has become too stupid to elect a smart guy without charisma and a personal agenda.  Too bad.  Maybe he'll learn from this and come back stronger next time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#39]
I think he just won my vote.

Cruz/Trump
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Good man. He continues to have my full support.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I whole heartedly agree.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh no, there is a PAC backing him, so he is bought and paid for... at least according to the Trumpeteers.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Don't skip any of it. Both parties are funding the Ayatollah, PP, Illegal Amnesty, and Obamacare with an upcoming CR. Republican leadership doesn't want their names on the vote. They don't even bother to fiend opposition to Hussein any longer, as long as their constituents can't find about their complicity. We are so fucked. Only one thing and one thing only can unfuck the cluster.

Fuckin' hell. Heart still beating, and they're told to cut out the brain so that the organ can be sold? Goddamnit.

View Quote

child sacrifice was always the heart & soul of Baal worship
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:12:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Good man. He continues to have my full support.
View Quote

Agreed.

That speech was great and supremely depressing at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:14:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And so why does ARFCOM hate Cruz (as I am sure they do, they hate everyone)?
View Quote

I just made another donation to his campaign.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Well, it isn't that bad.  He's just saying that the number of Republicans who actually really believe in the things Republicans campaign on is around 50-60 at best (combined House and Senate) - and that the rest of the GOP doesn't care about anything but getting reelected and getting their time at the trough.  On the plus side though, that is also probably about 10 times higher than the number has been in the last 30 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you disagree?
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#47]
I supported him three years ago, looks like my hunch was right.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:30:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed, with the qualifier that they not be felons, mentally challenged and must be literate we would likely be better off.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Do you disagree?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you disagree?

That we're fucked as a country? Yes, I disagree.  I don't disagree with Cruz's assessment of Congressional priorities.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

this x1000.
He's putting his money where his mouth is by putting all those fucksticks in dc on blast.
Unfortunately it's a pebble in a raging river. Hell, even half of lib15.com absolutely hate the guy.
it's too bad.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top