Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 4/20/2024 5:22:54 PM EDT
Marjorie Taylor Greene Excoriates Speaker Johnson After Foreign Aid Funding Passes The House
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

Lets not pretend insults aren't being hurled both ways, i agree lumping everyone against Ukraine as pro Russia is wrong but calling people commies and biden voters for not being in lock step with MTG is too. We all want to secure our border but using Ukraine as leverage clearly wasn't going to work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LittleBigHorn:

It's aggravatingly pathetic that the "Pro Ukraine" people are upset with those who just want to protect our own borders, rather than a country that we have no real connection to.  We aren't all pro russia for that stance.  

It would be okay if you just agreed to disagree with us for whatever irrational reasoning you have, rather than attacking us.    Arguably, we have more of a right to be pissed about how our tax money isn't being spent on securing our own borders.

Lets not pretend insults aren't being hurled both ways, i agree lumping everyone against Ukraine as pro Russia is wrong but calling people commies and biden voters for not being in lock step with MTG is too. We all want to secure our border but using Ukraine as leverage clearly wasn't going to work.

Yet only one side is protected and the other side gets bans galore.  No wonder there is ire on this site.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Holy fuck do you not know what was and was not in this bill, which this thread is about?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jDrexler:
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Yup. It was pretty ridiculous in another thread. CarmelBytheSea was trying to have a discussion with him but he was just being retarded and going back and forth. I don't agree with Carmel on a lot of stuff, but at least he has a set of opinions he argues from.

This dude is a foreigner trying to create infighting and he's not arguing in good faith. You can tell from certain grammatical mistakes he makes.

There's a few questionable 23/24ers.

It's aggravatingly pathetic that the "Pro Ukraine" people are upset with those who just want to protect our own borders, rather than a country that we have no real connection to.  We aren't all pro russia for that stance.  

It would be okay if you just agreed to disagree with us for whatever irrational reasoning you have, rather than attacking us.    Arguably, we have more of a right to be pissed about how our tax money isn't being spent on securing our own borders.

One last time for the slow learners.

Ukraine and our border security have fuckall to do with eachother. For years some of you have been regurgitating the idea that Ukraine aid is what stands between the US and a secure border.

It’s not. I want to help Ukraine and secure the border, but I’m not going to abandon one just because there isn’t the political will for the other.

Holy fuck do you not know what was and was not in this bill, which this thread is about?

It was about trying to further perpetuate the idea that Ukraine is why our borders aren’t secure. The whole thing happened the way it did to rile up dipshits.

Bring a border security bill to the table on its own I will vehemently support it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:32:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#3]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

Yet only one side is protected and the other side gets bans galore.  No wonder there is ire on this site.
View Quote

Yeah, Ben and Ryan were pretty staunch in their anti-Ukraine ways.
Take a look this thread and how many people are on one side of the issue vs the other, its not a mystery why some perceive one side as getting picked on when that side composes 75% of pretty much every Ukraine thread other than the Main one.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

“Bros mad, bros mad bros mad!”-Dagoth-Ur
View All Quotes

*Looks at who started the 87 new Ukraine threads in the last few days*

Yep, Uke bros sure are mad.  

“Bros mad, bros mad bros mad!”-Dagoth-Ur

They should all volunteer to run right over there and die for their cause or stfu. Fuck Ukraine its nothing but a scam to bankrupt the US just like we did to the Soviet Union.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#5]

It was about trying to further perpetuate the idea that Ukraine is why our borders aren’t secure. The whole thing happened the way it did to rile up dipshits.

Bring a border security bill to the table on its own I will vehemently support it.
View All Quotes

Yup. It was pretty ridiculous in another thread. CarmelBytheSea was trying to have a discussion with him but he was just being retarded and going back and forth. I don't agree with Carmel on a lot of stuff, but at least he has a set of opinions he argues from.

This dude is a foreigner trying to create infighting and he's not arguing in good faith. You can tell from certain grammatical mistakes he makes.

Ukraine and our border security have fuckall to do with eachother. For years some of you have been regurgitating the idea that Ukraine aid is what stands between the US and a secure border.

It’s not. I want to help Ukraine and secure the border, but I’m not going to abandon one just because there isn’t the political will for the other.

Does that really make sense to you?  

Calling others slow learners
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

Not anti-Ukraine but pro American.  I hate to break it to you but the Ukraine is not America. Shocking I know. And I'm talking about one of the best SME on the site, Screetchjet
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:38:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jDrexler] [#7]

View All Quotes

I already told you there isn’t the political will to secure the border, why do you think it got intertwined with Ukraine? It’s a pre-existing absurd connection that they decided to try and leverage. I would have been extremely pleased if it worked out like they hoped, but it didnt.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#8]
She is absolutely 100% correct.
Anyone who voted to give our money away before securing the American border is a P.O.S.
It is unfortunate that they cannot be prosecuted.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bac15:

Why because she believes in America first. Or are you just a democrat trolling a gun forum?
View Quote

Two in this thread
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#10]
The shills on this site keep pretending that foreign aid and border security are separate issues, and that MTG was being unreasonable in trying to link them. But the reality is that the people who support foreign aid are directly funding the invasion of illegals, and have always done so.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By David45:
The shills on this site keep pretending that foreign aid and border security are separate issues, and that MTG was being unreasonable in trying to link them. But the reality is that the people who support foreign aid are directly funding the invasion of illegals, and have always done so.

https://i.imgur.com/ItTvZhs.jpeg

View Quote

Dude they are shills on this site and one has posted he is a Biden supporter and will vote for him again .

Just point and laugh at these idiots

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:47:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLASwamp] [#12]

View Quote
But of course. Invasions are expensive and the organizations needing all that cashy money want to get paid. Plus, walking around money for the invaders. They are the new supercitizens and they need to be taken care of.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

But the Democrats and rinos won’t. They would have, if they attached it to their Ukraine tax dollar laundering scheme.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I wish MTG was my rep.

My rep and senators are commie fucks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

It's a coc violation to accuse someone of siding with communists

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Has-GD-become-a-sanctuary-site-for-communists-POLL-/5-2715268/?page=10#i108475962

Labeling someone a communist because they are not in lock step agreement with all of your political positions, or because they do not support your favored candidate, is over the line.  No, we won't accept the disingenuous excuse that you are just making an observation.  Anyone accusing a member here of being a communist is clearly doing so intending to insult, and that is the way we will interpret it, just as we will if you decide to use an alternate phrase to convey the same insult.

It's not a coc violation to directly accuse people of being paid agents of a foreign power, or how they desire to fellate a short bald man, and/or worse things.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Has-GD-become-a-sanctuary-site-for-communists-POLL-/5-2715268/?page=10#i108475962

Labeling someone a communist because they are not in lock step agreement with all of your political positions, or because they do not support your favored candidate, is over the line.  No, we won't accept the disingenuous excuse that you are just making an observation.  Anyone accusing a member here of being a communist is clearly doing so intending to insult, and that is the way we will interpret it, just as we will if you decide to use an alternate phrase to convey the same insult.

It's not a coc violation to directly accuse people of being paid agents of a foreign power, or how they desire to fellate a short bald man, and/or worse things.

View All Quotes

Yet perfectly acceptable to call someone a pro-Russian shill or Putin fellationist.  Makes one wonder.  I agree with your point.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
View Quote

It was this that did it for me. Watching all those dumbasses wave their little F'n flags....GDMF'ers could give two shits about America or America.
Yeah. I've had enough of those two-faced bastages. F them.

Here's some clues; when the dems are FOR something, that something is probably a bad idea. They are all in on the UkeBros. Speaker Mike is also all in on the UkeBros.

Personally, I think MTG's an incredibly huge PITFA and NOT worth the trouble. I think her vacate motion is a huge really bad F'n idea that will only serve to virtually HAND the House to the dems. However, the reasons she went there was Speaker Mike did what he did. Went back on his word that he gave to GET the Speaker's job.

And this crap over FISA. Thanks for nuttin' assholes. Just let the fibbies run roughshod over the Constitution like they always do. Best interests of the Country my ASS.

And I see I'm not the only one noticing the plethora of swampies out on force. Imagine that.

All in all I could give a crap. Ain't like I can change anything but I'm sure don't hafta stand on the tracks of the train train that's coming for all of us. November's gonna be the biggest shitshow y'all ever saw. Either way it goes ain't gonna be fun. Not a'tall. Leastways that's how it looks to me.
God Bless
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:51:59 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

So perfectly acceptable to ask why men allow their mail order wives to keep their balls in her purse?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:
Dude they are shills on this site and one has posted he is a Biden supporter and will vote for him again .

View Quote

If you're referring to me, it's typically dishonest of you to refer to me as a "Biden supporter." Given a choice between Trump and Biden, Biden is the lesser evil and gets my vote. Give me someone who hasn't lied for years about how his election was "stolen" and incited a riot, and I'll vote against Biden.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:08:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LittleBigHorn] [#20]
Originally Posted By macros73:

If you're referring to me, it's typically dishonest of you to refer to me as a "Biden supporter." Given a choice between Trump and Biden, Biden is the lesser evil and gets my vote. Give me someone who hasn't lied for years about how his election was "stolen" and incited a riot, and I'll vote against Biden.
View All Quotes

And this is what we are dealing with for the give my tax payer money to Ukraine crowd.  Wonderful.

And somehow those of us who are pissed that the bill cropped out border defense are the problem.  You can’t make this shit up.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Just fuckin' wow.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Holy shit
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Fuck that.

I might abstain from voting, but I’m sure as fuck not casting a vote for Biden.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:23:37 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

So Biden voter does NOT equal Biden supporter ? ,  I'll have to re-calibrate .
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Is there a reason you can't do both
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Originally Posted By RONINBUDO:
WOW did not know so many people love Ukraine More then our own border
Is there a reason you can't do both

What does this bill do for our border?

It gives Ukraine 300 million dollars for their border.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By RTX:

Just fuckin' wow.
View Quote
Indeed.

How anyone could look at the total, complete, absolute dumpster fire that has been potato and his administration and conclude that we absolutely need another four years of that needs to have their head examined. Or they need to be in some sort of detox.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Mavros:

What does this bill do for our border?

It gives Ukraine 300 million dollars for their border.
View Quote
American taxpayers don't get an invitation to the party. They just get the bill for it the morning after.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:40:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#28]

Sure, because Americans who oppose Deep State Communists are "agents of Putin".

Did Adam Schitt 💩 ever reveal that "clear and concrete evidence" of President Trump colluding with Putin? He said he had it every day for 4+ years.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

If I want two things and can only get one.  I will take one instead of zero.

Border security is it happening in 2024.

We don’t have the executive branch and only have one half of the legislative branch, narrowly.

You guys are on fantasy island.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:38:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Mainstream Republicans 20 years ago are just that. Things change.

The boom of the 2000s is long and dead, we saw the great nothing in the occupation of Afghanistan produced, 2nd only to the get cluster Fuckery of Iraq.

We watched other countries, get billions of dollars to secure their borders, will be wasted countless billions keeping our open and actively importing some of the worst most violent, most corrupt most most anti-American scumbags the third world has to offer by the millions.

We watched the American Middle class get gutted while banks and companies were bailed out, all the while the under class were told they could break the law as they pleased (as long as they were the right skin color or voted the right way)

We watch as our rights are voted away in ever more brazen acts of treason all the while being told we are the bad guys for not supporting our own disarmament and our gradual destruction.

Friend, it’s clear you don’t know a whole lot, maybe you fried your brain on TV, maybe you put the state where you should have put the Lord, frankly I can’t even begin to pretend to care anymore.

Notice dear readers he doesn’t answer any of my questions or call me a liar, why might that be?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CMiller:

I am routinely called a Democrat, commie, leftist, troll, etc. simply for taking positions on issues that were mainstream Republican less than 20 years ago.

Yet you are more aligned with radical leftists on these issues than I ever have been on any issue!  It's really quite amazing how much Kool Aid you have chugged.

Mainstream Republicans 20 years ago are just that. Things change.

The boom of the 2000s is long and dead, we saw the great nothing in the occupation of Afghanistan produced, 2nd only to the get cluster Fuckery of Iraq.

We watched other countries, get billions of dollars to secure their borders, will be wasted countless billions keeping our open and actively importing some of the worst most violent, most corrupt most most anti-American scumbags the third world has to offer by the millions.

We watched the American Middle class get gutted while banks and companies were bailed out, all the while the under class were told they could break the law as they pleased (as long as they were the right skin color or voted the right way)

We watch as our rights are voted away in ever more brazen acts of treason all the while being told we are the bad guys for not supporting our own disarmament and our gradual destruction.

Friend, it’s clear you don’t know a whole lot, maybe you fried your brain on TV, maybe you put the state where you should have put the Lord, frankly I can’t even begin to pretend to care anymore.

Notice dear readers he doesn’t answer any of my questions or call me a liar, why might that be?

The reason I don't bother responding to your "questions"is:

1. I've heard it all every day for decades

2. Everything you talk about is classic nut picking and it's just boring and it's pointless to respond.

For example, you will focus on the one rapist who came across the Mexican border and ignore the thousands (or more?) who came across the same border at the same time and never did anything except work hard and do the jobs that neither you nor your kids want to do which in turn helped support a thriving economy that you most certainly benefited from directly.

I could do the same thing with every single thing you said, but it's not worth my time.  I got bored with talk radio a long time ago and you are just parroting the same thing I heard all day everyday year after year.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

If you are pro-Ukraine you are anti-Russian.  If you are anti-Ukraine you are pro-Russia whether you want to admit it or not.

Don't give me that "I'm anti-both" nonsense.  That's just parroting Russia propaganda.

You cannot call yourself a good American and not want to support a country that is pursuing freedom and is defending themselves against an invasion from a communist/marxist/authoritarian/whatever you want to call them dictator.  You're just a useful idiot.

It's amazing that Democrats are more likely to get that than Republicans today.  I'm embarrassed to admit I used to be a proud Republican.  I'm quite happy to call myself an independent today.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Democrats lied about Trump's election and fabricated reasons to impeach him twice...while encouraging and funding all the riots.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By bac15:

They should all volunteer to run right over there and die for their cause or stfu. Fuck Ukraine its nothing but a scam to bankrupt the US just like we did to the Soviet Union.
View Quote

War hawks never fight their own wars.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#34]

If you are pro-Ukraine you are anti-Russian.  If you are anti-Ukraine you are pro-Russia whether you want to admit it or not.

Don't give me that "I'm anti-both" nonsense.  That's just parroting Russia propaganda.

You cannot call yourself a good American and not want to support a country that is pursuing freedom and is defending themselves against an invasion from a communist/marxist/authoritarian/whatever you want to call them dictator.  You're just a useful idiot.

It's amazing that Democrats are more likely to get that than Republicans today.  I'm embarrassed to admit I used to be a proud Republican.  I'm quite happy to call myself an independent today.
View Quote

SO I HAVE TO CHOOSE A SIDE IN A CIVIL WAR  THAT AMERICA HELP  FACILITATE
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

But they are not funny, they are a threat.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:04:35 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Dumbest thing I've read this week.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:05:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#37]

But they are not funny, they are a threat.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By terryj:

Dumbest thing I've read this week.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#39]

I am routinely called a Democrat, commie, leftist, troll, etc. simply for taking positions on issues that were mainstream Republican less than 20 years ago.

Yet you are more aligned with radical leftists on these issues than I ever have been on any issue!  It's really quite amazing how much Kool Aid you have chugged.
View Quote

20 years ago the nation could afford to be the world police.

Now we can't.  All that cash could be used on us, to close the border, and fix our shit.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:08:00 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Holy shit, the cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

We don’t have the executive branch and only have one half of the legislative branch, narrowly.

View Quote

I want our border secured.  They want to send more cash overseas.  

If I can't get what I want, then they shouldn't be able to get what they want either.  It's just that simple.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Lucky for us, you do not have a monopoly on what makes someone a "good American". We don't have to pick a side, because this war has absolutely NOTHING to do with us, you know, the Average American citizen.

What? Because we have had some blow hard politicians that made secret promises to Ukraine in back rooms, that entitles me to be on the hook to pay that price forever? No that's not how it works. Only a fool just sucks up the lies of our elites as truth, without a second thought. That makes you the useful idiot.

One does not have to go back far to see the absolute lies that we were told... and some of us believed...

Saddam helped with 9/11
WMD's in Iraq
The Iraqi's will welcome us
Bin Laden in Afghanistan
Afghanistan will be a democracy
The Afghans are finally stepping up

The big difference between Republicans these days, is some have learned from past mistakes while others refuse to acknowledge them and double down.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#42]

The reason I don't bother responding to your "questions"is:

1. I've heard it all every day for decades

2. Everything you talk about is classic nut picking and it's just boring and it's pointless to respond.

For example, you will focus on the one rapist who came across the Mexican border and ignore the thousands (or more?) who came across the same border at the same time and never did anything except work hard and do the jobs that neither you nor your kids want to do which in turn helped support a thriving economy that you most certainly benefited from directly.

I could do the same thing with every single thing you said, but it's not worth my time.  I got bored with talk radio a long time ago and you are just parroting the same thing I heard all day everyday year after year.
View Quote

Well don’t be surprised when your worldview and political beliefs are cast into the trash can.

And how many of those thousands stole someone’s Social Security number? Committed PPP loan fraud? Drive up rent prices, get drunk and drive, never mind use the welfare systems, make schools worse because their spawn don’t speak English, never mind suppress wages, drive up costs of living, tax burdens, crime rates, never mind being involved in the political process (counted in the census, automatic voter registration via teething a driver’s licenses, their anchor brats being able to vote because of a misinterpretation of the 14th, etc)

So how fast and short that is?

Again, your side has nothing, no successful ideas, plans, goals, etc but a mountain of failures Neo Con!

The message of “open borders, invade the world, invite the world, in hoc to the world, send your job overseas, turn your community, city, state into a cesspit and anyone who opposes becoming the worst of East German, Mexico, South Africa and China is just unpatriotic!” Was tried, it failed.

No one is gonna put the Neo Con Band back together again, deal with it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
So Biden voter does NOT equal Biden supporter ? ,  I'll have to re-calibrate .
View Quote

There are good therapists in your area who can help you with this journey.

Biden is the most likely candidate that can keep Trump out of office. Abstaining or voting third party is as good as a vote for Trump in an election as tight as this one will be. I would rather vote Republican but I'll settle for Republicans controlling half of Congress, if you hard-liners don't keep fucking up and bungle the House away, too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By ceetee:

If I can't get what I want, then they shouldn't be able to get what they want either.  It's just that simple.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ceetee:

Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

Hard to believe people on this site would vote for Biden for any reason.   I expect msm, soccer moms and soy boys to say “But mean tweets and incited a riot”.    We have Biden voters and dudes that brag about loading green tips against Americans …. Funny how both are for uke pay outs.  

I agree with not giving them anything they want if we can’t get something we want.  We really suck at holding ground.  Paul Ryan, John McCain and now Johnson.    Interesting times indeed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:24:07 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Was that before or after they abolished oppression parties, silence dissent media, close churches, and put people into gulags for merely making blog posts (RIP CRP!)?

Was that before or after the current system wanted to further disarm the people were before the Special Military Operation started?

Again, I don’t have to support anyone or do anything.

You feel so strong, why haven’t you enlisted in the UAFs?

No, it’s not amazing at all, it’s because Democrats are on average lower IQ then anyone else and shockingly enough stupid people believe stupid things.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RONINBUDO:

SO I HAVE TO CHOOSE A SIDE IN A CIVIL WAR  THAT AMERICA HELP  FACILITATE
View Quote

Glowies doing what Glowies do best, starting wars for fun and profit.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#47]
MTG is right and I am embarrassed we don’t have more like her.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:45:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:49:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
The Swamp dick sucks and ball cupers are out in force.

Someone must be over target.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:57:44 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

WTF
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Top Top