Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 266
Posted: 5/5/2022 9:27:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran]
Excerpt -

If you have not stockpiled at least two years of supplies, just stop what you are doing and get on it. Plant a garden if possible. Get chickens. Learn to fish. Notice I have never sold any of the supplies, and rarely even mention models of pro ducts other than a few like Katadyn water filters, or Berkey, but I make no money from that and have no relationships any companies. People often say that I should set up an online store. But that would undermine the message. If I tell you to stock up and then provide a link, the message is undermined.
Most folks smart enough to read my pages have been preparing for a long time. Comparing notes with each other. Searching for holes in their strategies. Some folks even make dry runs by turning off their water and electricity for varying periods in order to find more weaknesses in their plans.

Self defense is vital. We’ve seen 911 is a joke. We are our keeper. A grandmother with a little training can throw some serious self defense downrange.

Later this year we likely will see various governments within the Unites States starting with price controls and increased subsidies. Governments always do this when they are losing control. These policies will exacerbate situations. OGUS will push to make rationing electronic to gain even more control of every aspect of our existence. All the indicators are there.

Stock up thick. The clock is ticking. Conditions are set: 2022 will become serious. 2023 will be a year of starvation in many countries. I do not even see a way out of this. Too much inertia and sabotage. Serious famine creates real pandemic, more war, and HOP — Human Osmotic Pressure — which leads to migrations.

https://michaelyon.locals.com/post/2069821/am-jumping-out-the-overton-window-again
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Targeting Florida & Texas

New details revealed about Biden admin's secret migrant flights

New details revealed about Biden admin's secret migrant flights

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Alright. I'm on board with secession. Blue areas from red areas. Let's see how long cities last without agriculture, oil, and other natural resources.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]
This news report about sums it up for the ‘migrant’ problem in New York.

8 suspected migrants found squatting with guns, drugs in Bronx home

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 1:40:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JEL] [#4]
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2024/04/01/human-bird-flu-case-reported-texas/73170314007/

Human case of bird flu detected in Texas after outbreak of virus among cattle

Less than a week after sick dairy cattle in Texas and Kansas tested positive for bird flu, Texas state officials reported that a person in the state has been infected with the virus after coming into close contact with the infected cows.

The Texas Department of State Health Services said in a news alert Monday that the patient became "ill following contact with dairy cows presumed to be infected with avian influenza" and that their primary symptom was conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Cattle Rancher, Fox News Correspondent, Freedom Fighter, Shad Sullivan Podcast Ep. 8

Cattle Rancher, Fox News Correspondent, Freedom Fighter, Shad Sullivan

Texas and Colorado Rancher, Shad Sullivan sits down to talk about a number of issues. Shad explains how his operation works, buying cattle, grazing Texas wheat, and moving to Colorado grass in the summer. (1:30) He then gets into his media exposure over the last couple months, starting with the Glenn Beck podcast, (5:44) and how he ended up talking cattle on Fox News multiple times. (16:05) We then get into what's behind the push to mandate Electronic ID ear tags in cattle. (37:00) Shad talks about his trip visiting the aftermath of Texas's largest wildfire. (54:19) Lastly we stumble into talking about the National Cattlemen's Beef Association's keynote speaker, Oxford University Climate Scientist, Miles Allen and the push for, "sustainability" in the cattle industry. (1:03)
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:
What's he trying to sell now?
View Quote
this
maybe we should spend thousands of dollars on survival food.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

If you were listening to your ham radio, you’d already know about the tornado and its location before the sirens go off.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
Tornado sirens go off

What do you do?

If you were listening to your ham radio, you’d already know about the tornado and its location before the sirens go off.  

Well 20 sec after I had both handhelds on, one for each of us.  Grabbed the cats and hung out in the master closet as its safest room so far as I can tell.  Tornados 4 miles west and another maybe 5 miles sw of me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Well 20 sec after I had both handhelds on, one for each of us.  Grabbed the cats and hung out in the master closet as its safest room so far as I can tell.  Tornados 4 miles west and another maybe 5 miles sw of me.
View All Quotes
Tornado sirens go off

What do you do?

I’m glad it all turned out good for you all.  That tornado SW of you absolutely was a threat.

In all honesty, a ham radio isn’t a lifesaver all of the time but if the sirens are going off, it’s more than likely because of a spotter during a Skywarn net.  I once got about a 10 minute advanced warning from the time I heard the spotting on my ham radio until the sirens went off.  That incident was during the daytime, though.  

During a nighttime incident, I was listening to my handheld while in the back yard.  No reports were going off on the radio but I could hear the infamous freight train sound maybe a quarter of a mile to my SW. I couldn’t see anything, even during the flashes of lightning.  A few minutes later, a spotter breaks in the Skywarn net with a report of a tornado touching down on the north side of the highway that’s NE of my location, so evidently, a tornado passed through town but wasn’t on the ground at the time.  People living in its pathway have no idea how lucky they were that night.

Everyone really needs to be on their toes during the nighttime.  Going outside and looking and listening for yourself might be something you consider doing at that time, depending on the threat level.  I’ve also heard that night vision is helpful at spotting tornadoes at night, but most spotters don’t have night vision.

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#9]

I’m glad it all turned out good for you all.  That tornado SW of you absolutely was a threat.

In all honesty, a ham radio isn’t a lifesaver all of the time but if the sirens are going off, it’s more than likely because of a spotter during a Skywarn net.  I once got about a 10 minute advanced warning from the time I heard the spotting on my ham radio until the sirens went off.  That incident was during the daytime, though.  

During a nighttime incident, I was listening to my handheld while in the back yard.  No reports were going off on the radio but I could hear the infamous freight train sound maybe a quarter of a mile to my SW. I couldn’t see anything, even during the flashes of lightning.  A few minutes later, a spotter breaks in the Skywarn net with a report of a tornado touching down on the north side of the highway that’s NE of my location, so evidently, a tornado passed through town but wasn’t on the ground at the time.  People living in its pathway have no idea how lucky they were that night.

Everyone really needs to be on their toes during the nighttime.  Going outside and looking and listening for yourself might be something you consider doing at that time, depending on the threat level.  I’ve also heard that night vision is helpful at spotting tornadoes at night, but most spotters don’t have night vision.

View All Quotes
Tornado sirens go off

What do you do?

I knew a storm was moving in, but apparently there is a new tornado siren installed somewhere near me.  Previously I'd only faintly hear one in the back yard at best.  Nothing like looking outside at a dark green storm rumbling away.  I think our tornado response was pretty solid considering
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 4:42:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#10]

I knew a storm was moving in, but apparently there is a new tornado siren installed somewhere near me.  Previously I'd only faintly hear one in the back yard at best.  Nothing like looking outside at a dark green storm rumbling away.  I think our tornado response was pretty solid considering
View All Quotes
Tornado sirens go off

What do you do?

Sounds like your county and area has a good network, too.  That also makes a big difference.  The net in the county to my immediate west is pretty much nonexistent.

I watched a little of this Youtube channel last night.  They were giving hail size reports at the time but nothing about tornadoes while I was watching.

https://www.youtube.com/@TexasWeatherCenter

LIVE Texas Weather Radar/Temps - Cooler, Quiet Weather Once Again

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Sounds like your county and area has a good network, too.  That also makes a big difference.  The net in the county to my immediate west is pretty much nonexistent.

I watched a little of this Youtube channel last night.  They were giving hail size reports at the time but nothing about tornadoes while I was watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNZuPEWS5AI

View All Quotes
Tornado sirens go off

What do you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNZuPEWS5AI

There is a radar thing pretty close somewhere in my AO
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Denver legislation intends to Bankrupt Farmers En Masse for "Inclusive City" and "Re-wilding"

Denver legislation intends to Bankrupt Farmers En Masse for "Inclusive City" and "Re-wilding"
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 11:41:41 PM EDT
[#14]
We may soon be treading into new waters in this country…

Authorities: Cartel members taunt, threaten Texas sheriff through social media | Vargas Reports

Authorities: Cartel members taunt, threaten Texas sheriff through social media

Cartel members are allegedly using social media to gather intel on members of the Texas Sheriff's Department, and using it to taunt and threaten officers. Correspondent Ali Bradley joins NewsNation's "Elizabeth Vargas Reports" with the story, saying some migrants' relatives are also using social media to ask law enforcement whether their loved ones survived the dangerous journey to the U.S.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#16]
This news report about sums it up for the ‘migrant’ problem in New York.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEQ9zu4rX1Y

View Quote

Judge let them walk,   imagine that
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:33:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#18]

Tommy Robinson 🇬🇧
@TRobinsonNewEra
Literally setting up Islamic parties now in the UK.

I've been labelled "Islamophobic", "far right", "racist", I could go on all night, imprisoned, attacked, life turned upside down, all for warning about these things for 20 years.

I take no pleasure in see everything unfold.

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/1775301150423634090

Tommy Robinson 🇬🇧
@TRobinsonNewEra
Literally the same guy.

Just like all the religion of peace cultists.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/1775282040687968716
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#19]
How prepared the U.S. is for a bird flu pandemic

Federal officials are preparing for the possibility of additional human cases of bird flu, testing components to create a vaccine after a Texas dairy worker was infected with the highly virulent virus, even as they stress the United States remains far from needing to activate a full-blown emergency response

Two candidate vaccine viruses — essentially the building blocks manufacturers use to produce a vaccine — appear well matched to protect against the H5N1 strain circulating among dairy cattle and birds, according to federal health officials. It’d probably be weeks to months before those shots could first be made available if needed, according to a Health and Human Services official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation.
Since bird flu outbreaks have become widespread globally in recent years, the CDC and the Agriculture Department have enhanced surveillance — closely monitoring anyone who has been exposed to infected birds or poultry infected with H5N1 for 10 days. More than 8,000 people have been monitored in all the 50 states, D.C., New York City, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and the Northern Marianas. Until this week, the only positive case was in Colorado in 2022.

If an outbreak in humans occurs, quickly scaling up vaccination would be paramount. The nation’s 10-year playbook to modernize flu vaccination sets a goal of delivering first doses of a vaccine within 12 weeks of the declaration of an influenza pandemic.

Federal officials point to some good news: Manufacturing a vaccine to match this specific strain of the virus and then mass producing it is vastly easier than the effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine. That’s because there are already vaccines to combat the bird flu. They can be altered, experts say, to better protect against this specific strain.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/04/02/bird-flu-pandemic-outbreak-h5n1/
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By JEL:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2024/04/01/human-bird-flu-case-reported-texas/73170314007/

Human case of bird flu detected in Texas after outbreak of virus among cattle
View Quote

. " From 1 January 2003 to 26 February 2024, a total of 254 cases of human infection with avian influenza A(H5N1) virus have been reported from four countries within the Western Pacific Region (Table 1). Of these cases, 141 were fatal, resulting in a case fatality rate (CFR) of 56%.Feb 26, 2024"

"From 2003 to 25 March 2024, a total of 888 worldwide human cases of infection of influenza A(H5N1), including 463 deaths, have been reported to WHO from 23 countries"  That is 52% fatality rate.

H5N1 detected in cattle herds is 5 states in 1 weeks time. also goats in MI. Infection in mammals other than isolated people is new.

this is spreading quickly. This is new and a major development.

"This marks the first known case of HPAI in cattle in New Mexico, and adds to the two detections in Texas that were first announced on Monday, March 25.  To date, USDA has confirmed the detection of HPAI in dairy herds in Texas (7) Kansas (2), Michigan (1), and New Mexico (1). The presumptive positive test results for the Idaho herd are still pending analysis at NVSL."

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:32:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mach] [#21]

Federal officials are preparing for the possibility of additional human cases of bird flu, testing components to create a vaccine after a Texas dairy worker was infected with the highly virulent virus, even as they stress the United States remains far from needing to activate a full-blown emergency response

Two candidate vaccine viruses — essentially the building blocks manufacturers use to produce a vaccine — appear well matched to protect against the H5N1 strain circulating among dairy cattle and birds, according to federal health officials. It’d probably be weeks to months before those shots could first be made available if needed, according to a Health and Human Services official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation.
Since bird flu outbreaks have become widespread globally in recent years, the CDC and the Agriculture Department have enhanced surveillance — closely monitoring anyone who has been exposed to infected birds or poultry infected with H5N1 for 10 days. More than 8,000 people have been monitored in all the 50 states, D.C., New York City, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and the Northern Marianas. Until this week, the only positive case was in Colorado in 2022.

If an outbreak in humans occurs, quickly scaling up vaccination would be paramount. The nation’s 10-year playbook to modernize flu vaccination sets a goal of delivering first doses of a vaccine within 12 weeks of the declaration of an influenza pandemic.

Federal officials point to some good news: Manufacturing a vaccine to match this specific strain of the virus and then mass producing it is vastly easier than the effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine. That’s because there are already vaccines to combat the bird flu. They can be altered, experts say, to better protect against this specific strain.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/04/02/bird-flu-pandemic-outbreak-h5n1/
View Quote

What they are leaving out is more important than what they are saying.

The simple fact is that H5N1 has never made the jump from birds to cattle and goats which has been discovered in 6 different states all in the last week.

this is a big deal. This is a major adaptive change in H5N1 and very indicative of an immediate risk of a pending pandemic.

ETA: The transmission from birds to cattle in 5 states and goats in a 6th state all in the last week infecting many herds is very concerning and also within the last week transmission from cattle to a person ( not from birds but from cattle ) indicates a significant adaptation of the virus to mammals including people.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Mach:

The simple fact is that H5N1 has never made the jump from birds to cattle and goats which has been discovered in 6 different states all in the last week.

this is a big deal. This is a major adaptive change in H5N1 and very indicative of an immediate risk of a pending pandemic.
View All Quotes

Definitely concerning.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Election year = pandemic time, natural, mademade, or not real at all
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:57:25 AM EDT
[#24]
reported in Jan 2020

It isn't just cattle and Goats. Also seals.

Over 17,000 southern elephant seal pups — accounting for 95% of the pups born last year — have died from a highly virulent strain of H5N1, known as bird flu, in a mass death event on the Valdés Peninsula in Argentina.

The bird flu outbreak was officially confirmed by the Argentine Government Animal Health Service (SENASA), raising concerns among conservationists and scientists that the virus had mutated to be transmissible from mammal-to-mammal.

"I started to work with these animals in the '70s, and I have never seen something like this. Nobody has seen something like this," Claudio Campagna, a conservation researcher at the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) in Argentina and lead author of a new study on the mass die off, told Live Science.
View Quote

https://www.livescience.com/animals/seals/bird-flu-wipes-out-over-95-of-southern-elephant-seal-pups-in-catastrophic-mass-death
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#25]
With H5N1, we in the medical community are not prepared for a high CFR outbreak. Yes more negative pressure, HEPA filtering, better PPE and ventilators are in place. But the overwhelming of hospitals due to H5N1 would be rough.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#27]
South American Mammals reported 2 days ago.

https://www.unmc.edu/healthsecurity/transmission/2024/04/02/bird-flu-strain-raises-alarm-as-h5n1-virus-kills-south-american-wildlife/

The deadly H5N1 bird flu virus has spread more aggressively than ever before in wild birds and marine mammals since arriving in South America in 2022, raising the risk of it evolving into a bigger threat to humans, according to interviews with eight scientists.

Of more immediate concern is evidence the disease, once largely confined to bird species, appears to be spreading between mammals. This strain has already killed a handful of dolphins in Chile and Peru, some 50,000 seals and sea lions along the coasts, and at least half a million birds regionwide.

To confirm mammal-to-mammal transmission, scientists would likely need to test infections in live animals.

“It’s almost certainly happened,” said Richard Webby, a virologist at St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. “It’s pretty hard to explain some of these large infections and die off without having mammal-to-mammal spread.”

The strain has shown up in dozens of bird species, including some migrating species, which can spread it beyond the region, scientists told Reuters.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#28]

ETA: The transmission from birds to cattle in 5 states and goats in a 6th state all in the last week infecting many herds is very concerning and also within the last week transmission from cattle to a person ( not from birds but from cattle ) indicates a significant adaptation of the virus to mammals including people.
View Quote

A year ago I discussed the bird flu with my vet when he was over looking at my cattle.  He said he was not concerned about it affecting cattle and explained how hard it would be to spread amongst cattle herds to fast at the start of an outbreak.  Talked to him yesterday about it again and he said it makes no sense on how it can magically jump from birds to cattle in 6 different states in a week.  Now he is very concerned especially since it’s already jumped from cattle to a person. He said nothing about this seems to be natural.

As I posted a couple days ago I think they will start culling herds if it spreads more to people, my vet agreed he definitely sees that happening.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#29]
reported in Jan 2020

https://www.livescience.com/animals/seals/bird-flu-wipes-out-over-95-of-southern-elephant-seal-pups-in-catastrophic-mass-death
View All Quotes
reported in Jan 2020

Over 17,000 southern elephant seal pups — accounting for 95% of the pups born last year — have died from a highly virulent strain of H5N1, known as bird flu, in a mass death event on the Valdés Peninsula in Argentina.

The bird flu outbreak was officially confirmed by the Argentine Government Animal Health Service (SENASA), raising concerns among conservationists and scientists that the virus had mutated to be transmissible from mammal-to-mammal.

"I started to work with these animals in the '70s, and I have never seen something like this. Nobody has seen something like this," Claudio Campagna, a conservation researcher at the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) in Argentina and lead author of a new study on the mass die off, told Live Science.

What’s really troubling about the seals is they are also affected neurologically before dying.  I’ve also heard speculation that this is an engineered virus, but that’s another discussion for later.

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Fuck!
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

A year ago I discussed the bird flu with my vet when he was over looking at my cattle.  He said he was not concerned about it affecting cattle and explained how hard it would be to spread amongst cattle herds to fast at the start of an outbreak.  Talked to him yesterday about it again and he said it makes no sense on how it can magically jump from birds to cattle in 6 different states in a week.  Now he is very concerned especially since it’s already jumped from cattle to a person. He said nothing about this seems to be natural.

As I posted a couple days ago I think they will start culling herds if it spreads more to people, my vet agreed he definitely sees that happening.
View Quote

I'm sure it's a complete tin-foil nut-job conspiracy-theory for anyone to even consider in their wildest dreams that some biolab somewhere might concoct a cattle-viable strain for release during an election year, right?...
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#32]

What’s really troubling about the seals is they are also affected neurologically before dying.  I’ve also heard speculation that this is an engineered virus, but that’s another discussion for later.

View All Quotes
reported in Jan 2020

I was just going post wondering it's a bird flu "hybrid"
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:33:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#33]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View All Quotes
reported in Jan 2020

If these symptoms are showing up in humans and people start seeing these symptoms show up on the news & social media, people will be killing each other to be the first in line to get vaccinated.

Bird flu wipes out over 95% of southern elephant seal pups in 'catastrophic' mass death

Over 17,000 southern elephant seal pups were found dead on Argentina's Valdés Peninsula in a horrific mass die off attributed to the deadly H5N1 avian influenza virus.

Infected animals showed neurological and respiratory symptoms, such as head tremors, nasal discharge and a lack of coordination.

The researchers are now considering that transmissions are occurring between mammals. Scientists had previously assumed that mammals were being infected from contact with birds through fecal matter or their dead carcasses. But Campagna pointed out that pups mainly nurse from their mothers, and therefore would not be consuming infected birds.
https://www.livescience.com/animals/seals/bird-flu-wipes-out-over-95-of-southern-elephant-seal-pups-in-catastrophic-mass-death#
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Definitely concerning.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Definitely concerning.

Seems suspicious to me.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Very interesting, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes
reported in Jan 2020

Yeah, I saw that about the neurological symptoms in seals. Very strange.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#37]
More balkanization propaganda about the not so United States..

Map suggesting how the U.S. could be split into four different regions sparks UPROAR online - as critics rail against the placement of ONE specific state

- A hypothetical map has envisioned the United States split into four regions
- 'Can we agree … this is the best way to divide the USA into four?' the post asked
- But there was little agreement to be had, attracting thousands of comments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13261225/america-map-divided-four-regions-sparks-debate.html

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#38]
More balkanization propaganda about the not so United States..

Map suggesting how the U.S. could be split into four different regions sparks UPROAR online - as critics rail against the placement of ONE specific state

- A hypothetical map has envisioned the United States split into four regions
- 'Can we agree … this is the best way to divide the USA into four?' the post asked
- But there was little agreement to be had, attracting thousands of comments

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/04/03/19/83126799-13261225-A_hypothetical_map_that_has_put_forth_a_vision_of_the_United_Sta-a-122_1712167649083.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13261225/america-map-divided-four-regions-sparks-debate.html

View Quote

Someone carved out a map with not thought of what the countries would look like. Lame attempt
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Video:

American Cattle Rancher Gives Update After Texas Fires: Government Bulldozing Farm Land That Wasn’t Even Burned

🚨 “They're ruining the remaining feed and grasses that they do have”

“So I wanted to update y'all on what's going on in Texas. We have over a million acres of farmland that has been burned and ruined. And not only that, we have Texas forest service that is going into these ranchers properties and dozing up the land. They're not even dozing the burned areas. They're ruining the remaining feed and grasses that they do have, and we don't know why they're doing this.

So let me know what y'all think about this in the comments. Make sure to share this around. We need to stand up for what's right. And remember, guys, buy American and buy local.”

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Where is the info on the massive food shortages and global famine. This thread is dildos.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Video:

American Cattle Rancher Gives Update After Texas Fires: Government Bulldozing Farm Land That Wasn’t Even Burned

🚨 “They're ruining the remaining feed and grasses that they do have”

“So I wanted to update y'all on what's going on in Texas. We have over a million acres of farmland that has been burned and ruined. And not only that, we have Texas forest service that is going into these ranchers properties and dozing up the land. They're not even dozing the burned areas. They're ruining the remaining feed and grasses that they do have, and we don't know why they're doing this.

So let me know what y'all think about this in the comments. Make sure to share this around. We need to stand up for what's right. And remember, guys, buy American and buy local.”

View Quote

I believe he’s referring to the Texas A&M Forest Service.

https://tfsweb.tamu.edu/

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By CJ7365:
Where is the info on the massive food shortages and global famine. This thread is dildos.
View Quote

Be careful what you wish for
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#44]
The Silent Attack on America's Infrastructure

The Silent Attack on America's Infrastructure

Is America being attacked? Investigative journalist Lara Logan joins the podcast to discuss the latest on the collapse of the Baltimore Key Bridge and what she’s hearing from her intelligence sources. After the Baltimore Key Bridge collapse, Lara took to X and posted what the intel community is saying about the vulnerability of our infrastructure and how America is NOT ready if our infrastructure gets attacked. Why is our federal government ignoring our infrastructure?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

A lot of us think it's a great thread .
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:27:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#46]

View All Quotes

Like a bunch of five-year-olds screaming “Are we there yet?” just before the car goes careening off the edge of a cliff.  

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:39:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#47]

Tom Marazzo interview with Michael Yon

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Time for a tractor supply run to get some horse paste.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:28:21 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Better stack the freezer deep with chicken and beef. If the government starts slaughtering cattle and chickens, meat is going to absolutely skyrocket.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:34:38 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
reported in Jan 2020

At this point, being an engineered virus is almost a given. And I’d wager it was carried across the border by an illegal invader.

Interesting how it was found in Texas with all the people coming in thru South America.

Cue the Secret Speech by General Chi Haotian
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 266
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top