Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 3/5/2024 12:37:32 PM EDT
So I now know two people that are trying to bring over "the love of their lives" from the Philippines. These guys are just nuts, they are in their fifties and these girls are in their early 20's.  The one guy was telling me all about his girl and he got pissed when I asked him how many other guys like him did, she have in the states. This was right after he told me that he sends her money to help with her bills.

The funny part is that we all know a guy from work who brought one over about five years ago. He would go to work, she would go to the mall and spend his money and half the crap she bought she sent back "home". That lasted three years and she hauled ass.

Any of you have one at home?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone that does that is pretty crazy.  I don't care if 1% of those actually work out.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do you not have an EE rating?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By metalsaber:
Anyone that does that is pretty crazy.  I don't care if 1% of those actually work out.
View Quote

Well, when it seems a majority of available OEM females are liberal white suburban women (who are insane), importing is not a bad bet
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Might as well just buy some woman you don't like a house.   Damn some men are stupid.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:41:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Sending money is stupid.  Go there, get laid, return home, that is cost effective.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I know someone in the process of bringing someone over as well. It's amazing guys still fall for this shit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#8]
At 59, having a 20 year old girlfriend or wife would obviously be pretty awesome, but I’ve got enough sense to realize there are some obvious reasons why it’s not a good idea.  That much age difference when shopping for a young girl in a poor country is 100% taking advantage of their poverty and lack of opportunities and them looking for an old man to take advantage of.  Both are very likely to get what’s coming to them.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ARmory04:
View Quote

Many years ago, I did buy some Norinco 84-S mags from a guy, but I think that was before the rating system.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#10]
something to ponder:

One of the requirements the U.S. imposes on a resident who seeks to sponsor a foreign spouse is an affidavit of support. Filing such a document imposes a 10-year liability on the sponsor for certain types of government-based financial assistance that the foreign spouse - and the spouse’s children - may access in the future.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#11]
tightest poon ive ever stuffed.  was not mail order...
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Waiting for the guy to post about his Palau princess.  He literally cuts and pastes it into any thread relating to mail order brides.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:

Op spends too much time researching mail order brides. No time for ee.
View Quote

Twas what I was getting at
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#14]
No link?! This thread sucks OP
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:
Waiting for the guy to post about his Palau princess.  He literally cuts and pastes it into any thread relating to mail order brides.
View Quote

Lol... wtf
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I think you'd want a FilipinA, not a FilipinO.

No judgment though
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Vagina is a hell of a drug.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Marry one that’s already out of Philippines on her own, educated, westernized, and about your same age and economic class, and you’ll have a great life.

Mail order or marry your favorite 20 year old waitress while you’re a fat old fuck and you’ll have a great couple of years and then lose half your stuff.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:02:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CJ7365] [#19]
I believe there was someone on here that had some woman from Africa, he went there and got married blah blah. he went all in and it did not turn out the way he expected.

Just go out and buy some pussy and get rid of that nut, why do all this importing etc....
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By stpeteaustin:
This was right after he told me that he sends her money to help with her bills.
View Quote

He's not alone, she might have a dozen different "love's of her life™" sending her money for her bills every month.  It's not limited to the girls, the guys in SE Asian countries do it as well, Balinese beach boys are fairly well known for having a string of foreign women around the globe that send them money and each woman thinks she's the only one.

OP's friend is probably only doing it to find someone with traditional values or one of the other worn out excuses that gets used by retirement-age people when they head off to some impoverished country to find the love of their life.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:04:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pdm] [#21]
My cousin got one maybe 25 or 30 years ago. He was in his late 30's and she was about 19, IIRC.  Still together.

A few years after they got married her dad came to live with them. He was stone mason in the Philippines and spent about 3 years living with them doing stone work around the property….work that simply can't be done here in the states anymore because that craft has pretty much been lost.  After the Dad was satisfied that his daughter had a beautiful place to live he went back home.  

I'm not advocating for this as most seem like scams but it worked out for my cousin.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#22]
I used to print the catalogs back in the 1990's.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TruckinAR:

Well, when it seems a majority of available OEM females are liberal white suburban women (who are insane), importing is not a bad bet
View Quote

So I guess we aren't buying American made anymore huh?
What next import wives from China that are already bloated with Spyware??
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I thought the idea was to move to their country so they wouldn't get contaminated with Westerness over here?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#25]
I feel like mail order brides are discussed enough that they deserve their own sub forum.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By hatidua:

He's not alone, she might have a dozen different "love's of her life™" sending her money for her bills every month.  It's not limited to the girls, the guys in SE Asian countries do it as well, Balinese beach boys are fairly well known for having a string of foreign women around the globe that send them money and each woman thinks she's the only one.

OP's friend is probably only doing it to find someone with traditional values or one of the other worn out excuses that gets used by retirement-age people when they head off to some impoverished country to find the love of their life.
View Quote

So he became a facebook friend and I could see photos of them together when he went to meet her, and I could see her social media as well. She has 5K friends on F.B.  Yeah, he is getting ripped off.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By colklink:
I feel like mail order brides are discussed enough that they deserve their own sub forum.
View Quote

Oh, no worries.  We can stop the thread.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:07:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gspointer] [#28]
View Quote

Do they sell Filipina brides on the EE? I missed that classification
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

Do they sell Filipino brides on the EE? I missed that classification
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

Do they sell Filipino brides on the EE? I missed that classification

Missed the cut of the jib too
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By KnightStick:

So I guess we aren't buying American made anymore huh?
What next import wives from China that are already bloated with Spyware??
View Quote

Just out of curiosity what parts get bloated exactly?

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:10:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dolomite] [#31]
(What I've learned from youtube videos of ex-pats in the PI)

Scam level = 1.0

Go to filipina.angel.com.  Send a girl a PM.

The hi-end of the average Filipinas phone bill is around $15/month.  Her goal, after a few text exchanges, is to get you to help pay that.  Seems reasonable,  right?

(The follow up goal is to buy her an iphone, of course).

Now, multiply that by 10 -  all of her (and her boyfriend's) monthly expenses are covered.

And this is just the tip of the scam iceberg.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#32]
If someone really wants one, he should relocate and live there for at least a year.  There's a new social process called "dating" that works well before "marriage".  
If things don't work out, he can just hop on a plane and come home.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:17:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Lol... wtf
View All Quotes

Lol... wtf
LMFAO....nailed it

But in my case married the Princess of Ngaraard, Palau....Ulimang Clan....bitch tried poisoning me off when I found out the 13yr old daughter wasnt mine.....

Crazy slut was just trying to protect her political status in her country.

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....I got the entire Palau Council of Chief’s to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Both the mother in law...former Queen and her Brother the Clan Chief...dropped fukn dead....kinda sent US Federal Agents after them....try poisoning me off you fuckers

Her Uncle was Elias Camsek Chin....Palau Senate President....killed his fuckin career....when Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group on Guam killed himself when his wife wanted a divorce after she found out he was fuckin my wife.....

Crazy fukn brown skinned people
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#34]
There's a thousand ways western women will wreck you. There's a thousand other ways you can get screwed going foreign. The only reason the women over there do it is because it works. The same people who can't read red flags here aren't going to figure out the different scams overseas.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#35]
My ex girlfriend from my high school years' dad brought over and married a Filipino chick. Sounded like she was after just money, he ended up shooting and killing her in the parking lot where she worked and then turn the gun on himself.

Link to story.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By pdm:

I'm not advocating for this as most seem like scams but it worked out for my cousin.

View Quote

yeah its funny -- kinda like pit bulls.    they work for some people no doubt.

but when it goes bad -- its pretty atrocious
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By subcomunic8r:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By subcomunic8r:

Lol... wtf

LMFAO....nailed it

But in my case married the Princess of Ngaraard, Palau....Ulimang Clan....bitch tried poisoning me off when I found out the 13yr old daughter wasnt mine.....

Crazy slut was just trying to protect her political status in her country.

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....I got the entire Palau Council of Chief’s to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Both the mother in law...former Queen and her Brother the Clan Chief...dropped fukn dead....kinda sent US Federal Agents after them....try poisoning me off you fuckers

Her Uncle was Elias Camsek Chin....Palau Senate President....killed his fuckin career....when Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group on Guam killed himself when his wife wanted a divorce after she found out he was fuckin my wife.....

Crazy fukn brown skinned people

FFS
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Just go to a bar. Buy some slut a few drinks. It’s cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By colklink:
Vagina is a hell of a drug.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#40]
When you have to "bring someone over" to find a spouse sounds warning bells in many ways.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By TruckinAR:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:28:15 PM EDT
[#42]
How weak is your game when you have to offshore it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Got a few friends that have them.

If something happens to my wife I’m DONE with women. Might get a road whore to come see me from time to time but that’s it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#44]
My wife and I love watching these shows, they’re very entertaining but I do feel bad for the guys, who are often clueless.  

The most recent video we saw was from Ukraine where a British guy got fixated on this one girl and kept visiting and sending her money. If you watched any of the video of their time together, you can tell that there was no chemistry at all and she had no interest. Finally, she broke it off and he acted all surprised and angry. When interviewed later, she said she didn’t feel bad because the guy obviously lacked self awareness.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:30:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FrankSymptoms] [#45]
The last two of Art Bell's four wives were Filipina. It seemed to work out well for him.
He had tons of visa problems with his last wife though; he ended up moving to the Philippines to stay with her.

Airyn Bell

eta

It seems to me that if you know what  you're getting into, you'll come out all right. The sorry part is when the man is being fleeced. I knew a couple of guys at work some years ago who were going through this stuff. One was a 30s-40s year old guy who was dumb as a post; I didn't know him long enough to learn how it turned out, but it was obvious that he was being fleeced. The other was an older guy who'd been married to his Filipina wife for several years. She was ALWAYS going to flea markets and secondhand shops, buying stuff (mostly clothes), and sending them home- mostly on his dime.
So: Here is FrankSymptom's Law of Marriage to Women of 3rd World Countries: You aren't marrying the woman. You're marrying her family!
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Fleshlights are mail order and much, much cheaper
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#47]
My sister in laws father got a Russian mail order bride.  She divorced him after she got permanent residency here in the US.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DDiggler:
I think you'd want a FilipinA, not a FilipinO.

No judgment though
View Quote

I was going to say this as well, but after all, it's GD.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By stpeteaustin:

Oh, no worries.  We can stop the thread.
View Quote

No, they are always amusing. But, we discuss it often.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#50]
I've seen a couple of marriages work out, and I've seen a couple that were absolute disasters for the man. Get one at your own risk, I feel the odds are against getting a good one.

I've been observing a relative's marriage to a Filipina for a couple of years now. Seems good so far, but I have noticed their relationship seems to have cooled; she is now working at a resort and has new friends, he is mainly seen out and about by himself. She's young, he's old. I suspect trouble may be coming.

Oh yes, as a bonus he adopted the child she imported. Sheesh.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top