Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 8/9/2023 2:41:10 PM EDT
https://breaking911.com/breaking-utah-man-killed-in-fbi-raid-after-making-credible-threats-to-assassinate-president-biden/

During an early Wednesday morning FBI operation, a man from Utah was fatally shot, according to ABC News. The raid was conducted in relation to an ongoing investigation into alleged threats directed at President Joe Biden and other individuals, the report said.

The investigation was initiated in April, and the U.S. Secret Service was informed of it by the FBI in June. Alongside threatening online posts, the unidentified individual indicated online that he was preparing to take physical action against the President. The authorities deemed these threats to be “credible,” the official stated.

According to the FBI in Salt Lake City, the shooting transpired at approximately 6:15 am local time. The incident occurred as special agents were attempting to execute the arrest and search warrants at a home located in Provo.

The agency wrote in a statement, “The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously. In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under review by the FBI’s Inspection Division. As this is an ongoing matter, we have no further details to provide.”
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
How many informants were involved?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-killed-fbi-raid-connection-threats-biden-officials/story?id=102138966

Craig Robertson was shot and killed during an FBI raid early Wednesday morning.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone missing here?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like he was about that life
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
In before someone says "Screen name?"
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#7]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Now do Madonna, Johnny Depp, Kathy Griffith
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Heads up, any future posts from Aimless are coming from the FBI.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Is Utah in Washington DC now? I find it hard to believe anything being a credible threat to a sitting president in this country in modern days.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if these got a bullet as well.

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Dead guy was probably an fbi guy that the other fbi guys didn’t know about.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't make threats.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I predict this will be happening more often.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many informants were involved?
View Quote

Everyone involved worked for the FBI.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#17]
https://www.facebook.com/craig.d.robertson
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://breaking911.com/breaking-utah-man-killed-in-fbi-raid-after-making-credible-threats-to-assassinate-president-biden/

During an early Wednesday morning FBI operation, a man from Utah was fatally shot, according to ABC News. The raid was conducted in relation to an ongoing investigation into alleged threats directed at President Joe Biden and other individuals, the report said.

The investigation was initiated in April, and the U.S. Secret Service was informed of it by the FBI in June. Alongside threatening online posts, the unidentified individual indicated online that he was preparing to take physical action against the President. The authorities deemed these threats to be “credible,” the official stated.

According to the FBI in Salt Lake City, the shooting transpired at approximately 6:15 am local time. The incident occurred as special agents were attempting to execute the arrest and search warrants at a home located in Provo.

The agency wrote in a statement, “The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously. In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under review by the FBI’s Inspection Division. As this is an ongoing matter, we have no further details to provide.”
View Quote

The FBI really is one helluva naked political apparatus including carrying out extra-judicial killings against people who say the wrong things, obstructing justice, investigating political opponents etc.

I'm assuming the victim who was made an example of was not black and his race probably had a lot to do with whether or not they arbitrarily went deep into the paint during the raid. (since politics is the only influencing factor in FBI decision making processes)

for survival purposes: I love Biden and crack cocaine and hunter and neo-liberal corporatism.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Should I refrain from any more FJBs?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Don't make threats.
View Quote

Definitely
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sure somewhere the FBI is talking to their in-house counsel about whether or not they can shoot everyone in the head for saying FJB
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Isn’t one of the primary functions of the Secret Service to investigate threats against the President and Vice President, determine if they’re credible, and if necessary take action?

So why is the FBI involved?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm sure somewhere the FBI is talking to their in-house counsel about whether or not they can shoot everyone in the head for saying FJB
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FJB!
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Credible threats and FBI in the same sentence. So they murdered a guy that they coached into doing something they wanted him to do but he would have never done anyway?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:54:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

And we can absolutely believe that because the FBI would never lie about anything whatsoever.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Extrajudicial killings are just par for the course for the Stasi FBI, after all...

As expected they will investigate themselves and declare that they did nothing wrong and everything was done by the book, all legal and, you know, stuff.

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Did he post some meme or something?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Credible threats and FBI in the same sentence. So they murdered a guy that they coached into doing something they wanted him to do but he would have never done anyway?
View Quote

I'd guess yes
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some of the stuff he said.

Link
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#30]
In

and FJB with a rusty buttplug
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Don't make threats.
View Quote

...against Democrats.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

...against Democrats.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Don't make threats.
View Quote

Not like the FBI would make up shit.  That would be wrong!

We can trust everything they say.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-killed-fbi-raid-connection-threats-biden-officials/story?id=102138966

Craig Robertson was shot and killed during an FBI raid early Wednesday morning.
View Quote

RiP Utah man.

Widowed, old, fat, poor….  I get it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm fine!
View Quote

Quoted:
This is not the FBI using my phone. It's me
View Quote

Prove it!

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just want to know which learning disabilities he had, and how long the FBI has been working him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I just want to know which learning disabilities he had, and how long the FBI has been working him.
View Quote

Thats the super sad part. They are cool with setting up and murdering or imprisoning people with simple minds. Pure evil.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:05:53 PM EDT
[#38]
How is his Pomeranian?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Prove it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm fine!

Quoted:
This is not the FBI using my phone. It's me

Prove it!

I can prove my theory.

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Heads up, any future posts from Aimless are coming from the FBI.
View Quote
We will know if its not him if his post is not a dupe.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Actions speak volumes over words. He chose poorly. Should have kept his mouth shut.

Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:07:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

Lol he didn't say "I'm going to shoot him" but I guess he made a threat in a round about way. Awful hypocritical to go kill this guy and do or say nothing to all the celebrities talking about killing Trump
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:08:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Probably refused one of his 6 yearly covid shots.

Poor bastard.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#46]
The FBI has shit  for credibility.

probably murdered that dude for shits and giggles.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Let me guess.  A no knock warrent kicking the door in, failed to properly identify themselves.  The dead guy honestly thought he was defending his life and he got deaded.  Thats some mighty fine police work.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Yet, those stupid fuckers can't find someone who actually placed two bombs in Washington DC on January 6th, even after getting him on camera doing the deed.

Top. Men.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm fine!
View Quote

lol! Thanks for checking in.

----------------------

In all seriousness, it's so convenient when they kill the guy. Makes it hard for him to go to court and explain how retarded the 'credible threat' was.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top