Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:36:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By juan223:

Their aims at this point are primarily survival as a nation and recovery of occupied lands at best.  I am not the one here that bandied about the 'unconditional surrender' nonsense.  IF Ukraine could recover their lands without dragging the rest of the world into the war that would be great,  I'm just not sure they have the staying power to get it done.  

There is no doubt that man for man they currently outclass the Russians when it comes to soldiers, but then again so did the Germans...

it's simply a math problem at this point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

Victory is possible without unconditional surrender. It's not needed to achieve Ukraine's aims

Their aims at this point are primarily survival as a nation and recovery of occupied lands at best.  I am not the one here that bandied about the 'unconditional surrender' nonsense.  IF Ukraine could recover their lands without dragging the rest of the world into the war that would be great,  I'm just not sure they have the staying power to get it done.  

There is no doubt that man for man they currently outclass the Russians when it comes to soldiers, but then again so did the Germans...

it's simply a math problem at this point.

The problem with this notion is it's wrong. For Ukraine, pushing Russia out of their lands is only a prerequisite. The ultimate objective is, and should be, a military *defeat* of Russia. Without that, then Russia can just keep on lobbing cruise missiles at apartment buildings every month once they manufacture enough to put on airplanes. Peace can only be achieved when the Russian forces are utterly defeated.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

Or doing coke.
View Quote

I assumed they were giving him amphetamines for his public speeches. Never considered coke...both?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Fear?  

I fear you fail to understand that when it comes to assessing possible outcomes related to use of force options against a nuclear armed nation that there is a wide gulf between a nation like North Korea armed with a 'handful' of nuclear weapons vs Russia which is known to have the most.  

View Quote

It is a serious and real possibility. What alternative would you suggest?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Exactly. Ukraine, Russia and China probably have much worse dirt on Hunter. What has leaked is just what we have from Hunters laptop. The other side of the corrupt deals and Ukraine in estimators likely have as you say videos of escapades and deals. You know his suites overseas would be bugged to the extreme.
View Quote

Hunter filed his "normal" shit himself. The really kinky stuff was filmed by the GRU and the Chinese.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Has it been stated what type of nukes they were expecting?   traditional tube arty type?  rocket arty type?  air dropped?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

There are a few other reports saying that Belarus really didn't receive any nuclear weapons as Russia has claimed.

Has it been stated what type of nukes they were expecting?   traditional tube arty type?  rocket arty type?  air dropped?

Most likely nuclear Iskanders. It would be the logical choice.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

10:10
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:48:01 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

“Escaped” after 5-10 seconds inside a blowtorch.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Well...I suspect that if given a choice,  as much as they feel their cause is a just one, the world as a whole, would much rather see Ukraine cease to exist as a nation rather than end up in a "full nuke war"

That is indeed the bitter truth

But as I have been saying for quite some time,  barring complete insanity on Russia's part that results in nuke use,  or amazing luck on Ukraine's that results in complete restoration of lost territory,  Ukraine will survie this,  it'll just be a bit smaller in the end.
View Quote

You are probably right. Certainly about the top line. But sometimes just handing over your wallet doesn't save you from the mugger's gun.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

About fifty seconds in.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npB-9eHBl_8
View Quote

I think that was day ONE!
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Avdiyivka
https://twitter.com/stepangronk/status/1676781661797904384

Five days "old".
View Quote

That SAW gunner is a hoss.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Has UKR found the weak spot yet so they can start the "real offensive"?
View Quote

Pro-Russians said the same thing about Kherson. “The Kherson counteroffensive failed!” How did that turn out? Pro-Russians have been terrible about predicting the future. Another one is “after Bakhmut falls there will be nothing stopping Russia from continuing East!” How did that turn out?

How about waiting to make judgements until you have actual evidence? None of us knows the situation on the ground.

What’s Ukraine currently doing? Hitting Russia in the rear and destroying logistics, manpower, and equipment, same as they did Kherson. Oh yeah but Ukraine didn’t actually conduct a counteroffensive, Russia left without a fight. Oh wait the Kherosn counteroffensive was a failure because Russia destroyed the Ukrainian military. Weird how they left without a fight but were also winning militarily.

I am sure Pro-Russians will have the same excuses when Russia is forced to flee again. “Russia left without a fight but also destroyed all the Ukrainian manpower and equipment, Ukraine didn’t really win the counteroffensive because Russia retreated”

If you degrade you enemy enough they are forced to retreat, that’s a successful counteroffensive to me. Let’s see where the lines are in five months before making judgements.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Capta:

View All Quotes

Yeah I'm betting he didn't make it too far.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#15]

I basically agree with you.  Exactly what the situation is and why, is unknown at our level.  I still think we're boiling the frog, others disagree.

View Quote

The quoted in blue and red portions are exactly why I think drive by posters like Juan and Daemon and others deserve ever clump of shit that gets thrown their way.  

#1, None of us are on the inside with all the information so we are all speculating with incomplete information. So among the regular thread posters and followers there is no attitude of "I have all the facts and you don't".  What I've noticed about the drive by jerks is they have ZERO humility.  Their position is the ONLY one that could be correct and they either pretend they have access to information we don't or just claim any information we might be considering is invalid.

#2, There is a TON of disagreement in this thread daily. The boiling the frog concept is an excellent example. There are some regulars in here who vehemently disagree with that assessment.  The thread has never derailed over that disagreement because the regulars have a level of respect for each other.  Respectful people can agree to disagree.  Disrespectful assholes have to throw insults like "circle jerk" and "echo chamber" when confronted with others who disagree with them. It's a classic troll retort and even giving them the benefit of the doubt that they aren't being trolls, it shows a low IQ level of being able to read a room because it's plainly obvious that it's untrue.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:59:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

F-117s have an awful range; when taking off with almost any bomb load, they need(ed) to rendezvous with a tanker ASAP once at altitude if going any significant distance.  

I worked on F-117 munitions (AMMO) while at Holloman: they didn't need to take a tanker flying out there, ONLY because the bombing range was practically all around us.  

The F-117 is not a good option for Ukraine; if it had better endurance while carrying load, I'm still not sure it'd be a good idea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:
Originally Posted By FerrousDueler:
What we should be thinking about is training a few pilots on the F-117 and transfer 2 airframes to Ukraine. They can take those and penetrate the shit out of Russian-cntrolled airspace, maybe taking out some very important targets. Don't know what their un-refueled range is, but one of the those bomber bases would seem like a great target.

F-117s have an awful range; when taking off with almost any bomb load, they need(ed) to rendezvous with a tanker ASAP once at altitude if going any significant distance.  

I worked on F-117 munitions (AMMO) while at Holloman: they didn't need to take a tanker flying out there, ONLY because the bombing range was practically all around us.  

The F-117 is not a good option for Ukraine; if it had better endurance while carrying load, I'm still not sure it'd be a good idea.

One bay with a tank, one bay with a bomb?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Russia won't have to surrender, they'll implode and no longer be able to project force. It will be a miracle if they don't fracture into a bunch of independent republics just like their predecessor the *former* Soviet Union.
View Quote

I don't think so. A good part of why the original breakup happened was the republics correctly or incorrectly believed they were the economic donors for the Soviet economy and would be better off on their own. I doubt the regions heavily subsidized by Moscow are in any rush to cut their economic lifelines. And the oil- and other resource- rich regions are so sparsely populated and their locations so inaccessible that they aren't likely to do well on their own either.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:04:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#18]
Well despite the defeatist attitude of some here.... We don't plan on giving up anytime soon, we will vacation on Crimean beaches, and we have no plans on leaving our friends behind in occupied territory. With each day we do grow stronger, make progress, and train to do what needs to be done. There are many in the pipeline to help with liberation, and relieve/join those that have been there from the start. No emotions needed, but it is pretty silly to think those with real connections to Ukraine wouldn't have an interest to call out the lies, be optimistic, and continue fighting for freedom.

How I spend most of my free time... Doing something to better my situation. If I will be sitting in a trench we capture, why not have some concealment. I literally spent three months learning what the troops need out there, and can now apply that knowledge to my kit.

Attachment Attached File

I bought some batteries today, some M-Lok rails came in, got more burlap sacks for my suit, and tomorrow I'll head to the store for some magazine pouches for a brother at the front. I'll probably paint my beautiful black rail with some camo paint this weekend.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#19]
As I've stated many, many pages ago, the rooshins THINK they have the infrastructure to ensure that they are the LEAST annihilated country remaining after a full nuclear exchange.  It does not matter if they are not, it only matters that they think they will be and thus are willing to roll those dice if push comes to shove.  

That Cristal likely tastes just as good in a deep bunker with a high end hooker as it did on their seized super yacht in the Mediterranean sun...

We're literally playing Rooshin roulette with an even more retarded Charles Manson...

Many of our most prolific posters on the subject of this conflict are either ethnic Ukranians/Russians,  married to Ukranians/Russians, or fucking Ukrainians.Russians. They're emotionally invested.  I am none of the above and I'm personally not willing to burn down the world over this nonsense as horrific as it may be for those living in it.

Solly bout dat

Slava Whateva!

View All Quotes
As I've stated many, many pages ago, the rooshins THINK they have the infrastructure to ensure that they are the LEAST annihilated country remaining after a full nuclear exchange.  It does not matter if they are not, it only matters that they think they will be and thus are willing to roll those dice if push comes to shove.  

That Cristal likely tastes just as good in a deep bunker with a high end hooker as it did on their seized super yacht in the Mediterranean sun...

We're literally playing Rooshin roulette with an even more retarded Charles Manson...

Many of our most prolific posters on the subject of this conflict are either ethnic Ukranians/Russians,  married to Ukranians/Russians, or fucking Ukrainians.Russians. They're emotionally invested.  I am none of the above and I'm personally not willing to burn down the world over this nonsense as horrific as it may be for those living in it.

Solly bout dat

Slava Whateva!

Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Has this been posted? Washington Post story about thought leaders in Russia increasing their rhetoric for a nuclear strike, even a nuclear strike on a NATO target.
Wagner rebellion raises doubts about stability of Russia’s nuclear arsenal
Bold added.

That Russian sources can openly publish crap like this highlights a huge diplomatic failure by western leaders, US in particular. The President with other key leaders should have had a stern sit-down, quietly, out of public view, with Lavrov and some Russian MoD leader(s) to make very clear that such a move would mean the end of Russian government as currently constituted. US/NATO don't even need to resort to nukes to crush Russia. If they think the struggle in Ukraine looks bad now, think how the Russian people would react if their leaders provoked a Russian defeat similar to the defeat of Germany in WWII. We wouldn't need to resort to a nuclear counterattack; such a move would be an immediate NATO article V trigger, and Russia's military is so weakened they cannot hope to even slow down a western invasion of Russia. Poland would have Kaliningrad secured in 36 hours, the Kremlin would have a NATO flag over it in 72, and that picture would hit every TV screen in Russia. That's what a Russian nuclear attack on Europe would provoke. Putin should make sure idiots like Karaganov and his ilk get no publication or exposure, and the government should shame them completely for spouting such outrageous crap. If they want a multi-polar world, they need to be LESS aggressive, not more. Idiots.

I have zero ties to Russia or Ukraine.

This conflict, and continuing full support for Ukraine, will be a part  on who I vote for in the next election cycle.

I support admitting Ukraine to NATO ASAP, telling Russia to back the fuck down immediately and invoking Article 5 if Russia doesn’t initiate an immediate retreat and full ceasefire.

I’m absolutely willing to burn it all down to stop Russia.

Clear enough for you?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By voyager3:

I don't think so. A good part of why the original breakup happened was the republics correctly or incorrectly believed they were the economic donors for the Soviet economy and would be better off on their own. I doubt the regions heavily subsidized by Moscow are in any rush to cut their economic lifelines. And the oil- and other resource- rich regions are so sparsely populated and their locations so inaccessible that they aren't likely to do well on their own either.
View All Quotes

Russia won't have to surrender, they'll implode and no longer be able to project force. It will be a miracle if they don't fracture into a bunch of independent republics just like their predecessor the *former* Soviet Union.

You are using western logic to explain an illogical country. Time after time the Russians have proven they can make the most illogical decisions.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Well...I suspect that if given a choice,  as much as they feel their cause is a just one, the world as a whole, would much rather see Ukraine cease to exist as a nation rather than end up in a "full nuke war"

But as I have been saying for quite some time,  barring complete insanity on Russia's part that results in nuke use,  or amazing luck on Ukraine's that results in complete restoration of lost territory,  Ukraine will survie this,  it'll just be a bit smaller in the end.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Yeah. It may end up just like that. A full nuke war. Sometimes we cannot control events no matter how scared and cowardly we act. And I doubt Xiden's pacifist tendencies will make up for his incompetence and corruption to protect us. But in the end I'd rather take the chance being free then to live as slaves to whichever dictator asshole who threatens nukes.

Disagree completely. A "full nuke war" would see Russia disappear from the map. The world as a whole would rejoice. Ukraine will regain their territory, including Crimea. The only real questions are what happens *after* they do that. Do they stop shooting and hope the Russians do the same? If the Russians want to continue to lob cruise missiles into apartment buildings even after they've been pushed out, then what? Will the Russians sue for peace once they've been booted? If so, what does that look like? We (and the Ukrainians) know Russia cannot be trusted to abide by treaties they sign. So, how does Ukraine (and the west more generally) guarantee Russia will stay in their own sand, er, litterbox?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

The oil/resource rich areas would be the *most* likely areas to do well on their own without the yoke of the Kremlin kleptocracy. In my mind, the only real wild card is whether ChinaIsAsshoe would invade from the east and take some of those oil/resource rich areas for themselves.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#24]

moved it to bakhmut last month.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

The quoted in blue and red portions are exactly why I think drive by posters like Juan and Daemon and others deserve ever clump of shit that gets thrown their way.  

#1, None of us are on the inside with all the information so we are all speculating with incomplete information. So among the regular thread posters and followers there is no attitude of "I have all the facts and you don't".  What I've noticed about the drive by jerks is they have ZERO humility.  Their position is the ONLY one that could be correct and they either pretend they have access to information we don't or just claim any information we might be considering is invalid.

#2, There is a TON of disagreement in this thread daily. The boiling the frog concept is an excellent example. There are some regulars in here who vehemently disagree with that assessment.  The thread has never derailed over that disagreement because the regulars have a level of respect for each other.  Respectful people can agree to disagree.  Disrespectful assholes have to throw insults like "circle jerk" and "echo chamber" when confronted with others who disagree with them. It's a classic troll retort and even giving them the benefit of the doubt that they aren't being trolls, it shows a low IQ level of being able to read a room because it's plainly obvious that it's untrue.
View All Quotes

I basically agree with you.  Exactly what the situation is and why, is unknown at our level.  I still think we're boiling the frog, others disagree.

Absolutely.  Most (98%) are to discuss, share views honestly, and learn.  2% are not.  You don’t have to be a regular poster to come here for news, knowledge, and perspective.  I watch a lot of news on the subject, the more in-depth stuff rather than the soundbite stuff.  It speaks to the value of this thread that the news (again, serious news) can tell me very little that I haven’t already gotten here, earlier and in greater depth.  A very few commentators like Ben Hodges or Ukraine the Latest bring the goods almost every time, but the rest is just recap.  So a personal thank you to all the contributors.
There is plenty of disagreement.
Boiling the frog - I’ll be the first to admit there is a lot evidence it’s due to inertia, fear, incompetence, or compromise at the top of the US admin.  I also think other evidence, right up to today, is consistent with an intent to permanently end the Russian threat to Europe by playing the situation to maximize their manpower and material losses.  We will probably never know which of those is closer to the truth.
Hungary and Orban.  - There are some passionate defenders whom I understand and accept the truth of some of their positions.  But I don’t agree that these reasons (which are valid reasons) explain Orban’s actions.
Efforts will continue to troll, derail, lie, shitpost, and so on, whether they’re foreign agents or domestic quislings.  But lies are losing and knowledge is winning.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

He thinks people don't see his low level trolling but it's been pretty obvious for a while.

He's just not as out and proud (June was last month) as some of the others to get the boot from the thread.

Not subscribing to a groupthink circlejerk is hardly "trolling"

Many here feel that western support for UKR is ramping up but I think it's winding down,  the political clock on it surely is.   I still predict that RUS ends up retaining pretty much most of the areas it wanted to originally hold and the can gets kicked down the road for future generations to deal with.  UKR survives as a country,  just a smaller one than before.  A tale as old as time itself...

There will be no "unconditional surrender" with regards to RUS, nor will all of UKR be absorbed by RUS as a result of the current conflict.

Hate away,  but that's my prediction that's free of the emotional attachements others seem to have with regards to this war.  I'm no fan of an aggressive Russia but I AM a fan of logic.

Especially now that they are pulling border muscle units away from Caucasus and China areas. Could get sporty and divisive!
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Jesus....he looks like Jen Psaki
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:03:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#31]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

That was a good run down. The hosts were  gettingvery nervous listening to that. I like how they display in the background endless clips of Russians well equipped on the attack while he is saying 16 months in and still no first aid kits, no rotation off the front, Ukraine UAVs are a big problem, etc 😂
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Well despite the defeatist attitude of some here.... We don't plan on giving up anytime soon, we will vacation on Crimean beaches, and we have no plans on leaving our friends behind in occupied territory. With each day we do grow stronger, make progress, and train to do what needs to be done. There are many in the pipeline to help with liberation, and relieve/join those that have been there from the start. No emotions needed, but it is pretty silly to think those with real connections to Ukraine wouldn't have an interest to call out the lies, be optimistic, and continue fighting for freedom.

How I spend most of my free time... Doing something to better my situation. If I will be sitting in a trench we capture, why not have some concealment. I literally spent three months learning what the troops need out there, and can now apply that knowledge to my kit.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2023-07-06-18-59-30-135_com_g-2875697.JPG

I bought some batteries today, some M-Lok rails came in, got more burlap sacks for my suit, and tomorrow I'll head to the store for some magazine pouches for a brother at the front. I'll probably paint my beautiful black rail with some camo paint this weekend.
View Quote
The defeatist are not going to win this.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:08:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#33]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

This conflict, and continuing full support for Ukraine, will be a part  on who I vote for in the next election cycle.

I support admitting Ukraine to NATO ASAP, telling Russia to back the fuck down immediately and invoking Article 5 if Russia doesn’t initiate an immediate retreat and full ceasefire.

Clear enough for you?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

Solly bout dat

Slava Whateva!

Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Has this been posted? Washington Post story about thought leaders in Russia increasing their rhetoric for a nuclear strike, even a nuclear strike on a NATO target.
Wagner rebellion raises doubts about stability of Russia’s nuclear arsenal
Bold added.

That Russian sources can openly publish crap like this highlights a huge diplomatic failure by western leaders, US in particular. The President with other key leaders should have had a stern sit-down, quietly, out of public view, with Lavrov and some Russian MoD leader(s) to make very clear that such a move would mean the end of Russian government as currently constituted. US/NATO don't even need to resort to nukes to crush Russia. If they think the struggle in Ukraine looks bad now, think how the Russian people would react if their leaders provoked a Russian defeat similar to the defeat of Germany in WWII. We wouldn't need to resort to a nuclear counterattack; such a move would be an immediate NATO article V trigger, and Russia's military is so weakened they cannot hope to even slow down a western invasion of Russia. Poland would have Kaliningrad secured in 36 hours, the Kremlin would have a NATO flag over it in 72, and that picture would hit every TV screen in Russia. That's what a Russian nuclear attack on Europe would provoke. Putin should make sure idiots like Karaganov and his ilk get no publication or exposure, and the government should shame them completely for spouting such outrageous crap. If they want a multi-polar world, they need to be LESS aggressive, not more. Idiots.

Clear enough for you?

Agreed.  You have to be willing to go to the wall.
Did handing Czechoslovakia to Hitler stop the Second World War?
If (hypothetically) both Hitler and the west had nukes, would handing over Czechoslovakia have stopped the Second World War?
If nuclear blackmail works once it will never end.  Russia has already said they’re going farther.  We believe them.  We can either call their nuclear threats in Ukraine or call them in Poland after a few million people are dead.
There are risks now, but surrendering Ukraine doesn’t remove those risks - if anything it increases them.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

It’s obvious these occasional drive bys never read any of the thread. Things like cluster munitions, incendiary shells in urban fights, 497 days of threatening nukes, have all Ben. Discussed in detail many times.

They pop in to make some well worn out claim and insult the regular posters who are gathering information and discussing. They have no interest in being informed. They just want to push their OPINION on to others and act all righteous and victimized when called on it.

I have zero sympathy for someone that drops in to insult and make sweeping assumptions when they clearly have not read even the last 24 hrs of posts let alone the last several days.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:14:59 PM EDT
[#35]

The problem with this notion is it's wrong. For Ukraine, pushing Russia out of their lands is only a prerequisite. The ultimate objective is, and should be, a military *defeat* of Russia. Without that, then Russia can just keep on lobbing cruise missiles at apartment buildings every month once they manufacture enough to put on airplanes. Peace can only be achieved when the Russian forces are utterly defeated.
View Quote

Odd that so many just don't get this simple point.

CMOS
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#36]

It’s obvious these occasional drive bys never read any of the thread. Things like cluster munitions, incendiary shells in urban fights, 497 days of threatening nukes, have all Ben. Discussed in detail many times.

They pop in to make some well worn out claim and insult the regular posters who are gathering information and discussing. They have no interest in being informed. They just want to push their OPINION on to others and act all righteous and victimized when called on it.

I have zero sympathy for someone that drops in to insult and make sweeping assumptions when they clearly have not read even the last 24 hrs of posts let alone the last several days.  
View Quote

They know exactly what they're doing
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
At this point I do have to question what the UKR is doing there.  Its very odd.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
Hope they are getting tungsten rain every day.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:29:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: yekimak] [#39]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

They know exactly what they're doing
View Quote

They remind me of the sort of people that cut you off, slam on their brakes, then give you a princess wave from the window of their Nissan versa.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Sweet!

And this is great to see PStyleOne1 tweets are displaying again!  He posts great stuff.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#41]

I rost!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#42]

The oil/resource rich areas would be the *most* likely areas to do well on their own without the yoke of the Kremlin kleptocracy. In my mind, the only real wild card is whether ChinaIsAsshoe would invade from the east and take some of those oil/resource rich areas for themselves.
View Quote

Tumen? Yakutia? Chukotka? Urals? Altai? About as much chance as Native American reservations located on the oil fields.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:36:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Zelensky is in Bulgaria today, Czechia tomorrow, and then on to Turkey. ⚡️"Would you say: Putin, seize our territory?" 🇺🇦Zelensky argued with the President of 🇧🇬Bulgaria

Bulgarian President Rumen Radev said there is no military solution to the war in Ukraine and that more weapons will not solve the problem. To which the President of Ukraine replied that his Bulgarian counterpart would not compromise if he were in his place.

"Would you say: Putin, please take over the territory of Bulgaria? No, you, as a real president, I'm sure you would not compromise your independence. It's your right not to support aid to Ukraine. But I would really like you to understood correctly,” Politico quotes him.

Zelensky added that military assistance to Kyiv is a better option than allowing "war to come to you." After that, the President of Bulgaria asked to continue the meeting without cameras, saying that he "has a proposal."
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Tune in now!
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:43:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Tune in now!
View Quote
link to live
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#48]

Yeah we should totally cave because Russians are barbaric, violent, liars and unpredictable.

We can’t control what Russia does except by force of arms. Russia will not stop at Ukraine. If the world burns down it will be because Russians are barbaric, violent, liars and unpredictable. Not because Ukraine fought back or “NATO escalated.”  Russia escalates every single day.

Letting fear immobilise you is a sure way to suffer far worse.
View Quote

Exactly. quaking in fear is worse than being at war.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:

Hopefully the answer is UKR forces are fixing RU forces and also attriting RU forces who keep trying to attack thru the bottle neck
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
T64 after shelling
View Quote

A lot of work to get this tank back on the battlefield.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
Top Top