Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/18/2023 7:39:32 PM EDT
Saw a short YouTube video on her and did a little research on her. What an absolute fucking monster!

Sadistic Holocaust camp guard so evil she was nicknamed the 'Hyena of Auschwitz'

Irma Grese: The Hyena of Auschwitz #shorts #history #ww2

The DISGUSTING Crimes Of Irma Grese - The 'Beautiful' Beast

Link Posted: 2/18/2023 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Watched a YouTube clip about her not long ago. It wasn't the same one you posted. But yes, she was a monster.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Swinging was the nicest thing she did.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Swinging was the nicest thing she did.
View Quote
22 years was too long for that bitch.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Wasn't she the one who seduced a prison guard and had his baby?
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, after she took 10 guard schlongs, and beat to death 20 prisoners in one day.  Busy psychopath.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#6]
These stories should be told in highschool.
Evil isn't always something a world away...it can grow inside the heart of anyone willing to allow it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched that one a couple days ago.

She was very woke. Proto-Woke.

I left pretty much the same comment on the YouTube.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Hanged by Albert Pierrepoint himself.

His movie is worth watching.

Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:24:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, after she took 10 guard schlongs, and beat to death 20 prisoners in one day.  Busy psychopath.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For someone who was only 22 that bitch did a lifetime worth of evil shit.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:32:51 AM EDT
[#10]
I've read quite a bit about her, and the other unpleasant female camp guards. There are a couple saddled with even worse crimes than hers.

My take is this; some of the stories about her brutalities were probably lies and propaganda, some were the straight up truth, and there were probably other crimes that no one survived to bear witness too.

Albert did admirable work.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

A psychopath given free rein and no inhibitions or limitations.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#12]
guilty
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Don’t think, even for a moment, that there are not others just like her in political movements right now.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Bit of a bitch that one.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:58:20 AM EDT
[#15]
She wasn't the only one.Google Herta Oberheuser.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#16]
CoC #7 - ec
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Germanys aoc. The squad would be making lampshades with our skin if given the chance
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

Edgy post. Jews died, lots of them, along with undesirables. There's an interesting theory about the rothchilds and the formation of Israel and that certain Jewish people agreed that the death and sacrifice of millions of their own people is worth it to get their own country
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:10:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

No kidding. What has to happen to a person to make them into something like this?
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#20]
She volunteered to do that to other human beings.Think about that....

There are people like her walking the earth right now.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

You waited until 2023 to make this post? You have some patience, I’ll give you that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should hear the one about the bear and the eagle.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#26]
They should have used barbed wire instead of rope, with a two inch drop.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Saw a short YouTube video on her and did a little research on her. What an absolute fucking monster!

Sadistic Holocaust camp guard so evil she was nicknamed the 'Hyena of Auschwitz'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEzQGKX2pYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_RYots0b-Q

View Quote

One fascinating tidbit in the video was when she went home in 1943 and shared with her parents her job and her father became upset and whipped her and told her never to come home.  Anecdotal evidence that not all Germans were Nazis nor supported holocaust
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:31:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I was just at the Imperial War Museum. There, she was labeled the Bitch of Belsen.

Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#29]
If she were alive today she would be hailed as a hero by the climate change clowns for reducing the carbon footprint for humanity
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote
B u l l s h i t. Now do the Japanese.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote
If you actually believe a single letter of this trip you hammered out on your Cheeto stained keyboard, you need immediate intensive counseling.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you look into the "careers" of most all of the leadership of the nazi camps, you'll see a repeating pattern of people being selected for positions closer and closer to the camps, then higher within them,  because of their sociopathic abilities to either conduct cruelty and atrocities without emotion,  or to even enjoy it.

Many people have the impression that the death and labor camps simply came about in their final state,  but there was much,  much effort over years to both find people able to carry them out,  to find ways to more inexpensively and "effectively" run them, and to find ways to reduce the number of Germans needed to run them,  because you only have so many people sufficiently awful and sociopathic to make them happen.  It was no accident that people like this were in charge of the camps.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec.
View Quote

LoL.    
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#34]
If she was killing women that were better looking than her, she must have had quite a body count!

Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If you actually believe a single letter of this trip you hammered out on your Cheeto stained keyboard, you need immediate intensive counseling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec

That has to be a troll's bait. Surely, no one is that mentally fuc't. Oh wait, there's the 'Biden didn't steal the election' people.

I watched the Erma Grese video awhile back, she definately had the German work ethic. Do you know how much work it takes to beat just one starving, pregnant prisoner to death?

And I have sobering news, that element of sadistic evil and hatred still exists, here in America. Don't give up your guns.   Just don't.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#36]
make mo mistake, there are people like that here
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Burned off his dick while still alive.
In 1995 my friend Ant, was robbed, and had his dick burned off with a blow torch, and he was alive while his dick was burned off, and while they tortured him more, until he gave them the combo to his safe. Then, they beat him to death with a lead pipe and put a large dog food bag over his head so they wouldn't get messy!!! Did the same to his girlfriend, but she lived somehow, and they poisoned his pit bulls.

I bring this up only to let you know that crazy torturous things happen to people today, and there are some crazy mean and sadistic people out there and they are doing shit to people, unthinkable things to them, right now, somewhere. Protect yourselves always. as shit is going downhill fast and picking up speed every day.

God Bless.

Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#39]
New copypasta?
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote
My grandfather was there and saw it with his own eyes.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

New copypasta?
View Quote
Yeah, screwed up my edit, post changed now.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

You're a very stupid person and the definition of a waste of site resources. You should be banned.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
In 1995 my friend Ant, was robbed, and had his dicked burned off with a blow torch, and he was alive while his dick was burned off, and while they tortured him more, until he gave them the combo to his safe. Then, they beat him to death with a lead pipe and put a large dog food bag over his head so they wouldn't get messy!!! Did the same to his girlfriend, but she lived somehow, and they poisoned his pit bulls.

I bring this up only to let you know that crazy torturous things happen to people today, and there are some crazy mean and sadistic people out there and they are doing shit to people, unthinkable things to them, right now, somewhere. Protect yourselves always. as shit is going downhill fast and picking up speed every day.

God Bless.

View Quote

i remember that documentary.

Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

Wow

creamyswiss: the hyena of arfcom
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

Troll.  Ban.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:43:40 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In 1995 my friend Ant, was robbed, and had his dicked burned off with a blow torch, and he was alive while his dick was burned off, and while they tortured him more, until he gave them the combo to his safe. Then, they beat him to death with a lead pipe and put a large dog food bag over his head so they wouldn't get messy!!! Did the same to his girlfriend, but she lived somehow, and they poisoned his pit bulls.

God Bless.

i remember that documentary.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/screen-shot-2020-04-20-at-9-45-16-am-1587390387.png
Art imitating life I suppose. Was not a movie, and he had a little girl, that thank god she was with her mom that night. But the rumor was his ex put the hit out on him so there is that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#48]
As I recall, Mark Felton mentions in this video that the Germans would sometimes sexually abuse female Soviet prisoners before killing them.  The Red Army did the same as they entered Europe, of course there was the mass rape, but some Red Army soldiers would rape a woman, then kill her.  

Captured Soviet Female Soldiers - How Did the Germans Treat Them?

Sex can be a weapon, and not just in the sense of being something that can be used to entice people, it can also be much worse, in the sense of using it as humiliation, a way to show power over others, or an outlet for outright hatred.  Many of the Red Army soldiers marching into Germany hated the German women, because they viewed them as the women that had birthed the men that had destroyed their country and killed so many of their friends/relatives, so they raped the German women en mass out of revenge.  You can fuck someone out of hatred rather than love, and of course they derived sexual pleasure from it, to put things in extremely blunt terms.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec
View Quote

Bless your heart.

I've been to both Auschwitz and Birkenau it happened and was very real.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
CoC #7 - ec.
View Quote

Please punch yourself in the dick. Thanks.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top