Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 11/5/2022 11:01:11 PM EDT
Why does Trump have to be such a douche bag? Attacking one of the best Governors in the country because he's scared he'll win the nomination.

Trump Boasts He's Polling above 'Ron DeSanctimonious' for 2024, at Rally for Oz and Mastriano
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because Trumps ego overrides every other consideration with him.
View Quote

This. He's an orange version of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Both look like the best choice, but neither has the best 2A record.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump will throw anyone under the bus to get his way.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't really care. The election's two years away and Ron hasn't even committed to running.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I am a Trump supportor, but yes I agree this is getting beyond petty
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Cause Trump only cares about himself and I voted for him twice.  

Never again.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:10:30 PM EDT
[#8]
DeSantis is the better option now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:10:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't really care. The election's two years away and Ron hasn't even committed to running.
View Quote
All the more reason for Trump to stfu and not attack him.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:12:56 PM EDT
[#11]
He's trying to keep Ron down because Trump wants back in the Whitehouse and Ron is his main rival.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#12]
It's who he is & what he does.  I'm ready for Noem, DeSantis or Lake in 2024, donnie needs to go back to making crappy tv shows I don't watch.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Nuanced he is not
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Classic narcissist
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:16:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Trump cares about Trump.  His ego is more important to him than this nation, the Republican Party, right or wrong, you or me.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:16:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Right before the election even... Why can't he shut his cock holster and stop attacking Republicans
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#17]
DeSantis 2024
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#18]
If he's going to attack him, I wish he'd wait until DeSantis isn't running for re-election.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck Trump
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's who he is & what he does.  I'm ready for Noem, DeSantis or Lake in 2024, donnie needs to go back to making crappy tv shows I don't watch.
View Quote

can we wait and see how lake actually does running a state first? noem and desantis have a proven track record. that’s not to say i don’t love her already, but it’ll be interesting to see what she does when the rubber meets the road.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Grifters gotta grift.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:21:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:22:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump should be nicer to Desantis. Ron could teach him how to win re-election
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:22:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Because Donald Trump is a self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic, douchebag.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:23:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

But apparently Trump is threatened.

DeSantis hasn’t said anything negative about Trump so thisnis disappointing.

Dudes going to wreck the election, run 3rd party when he loses the primary, and we will get President Pete Buttigieg and the VP will be that Furry Homo-Gimp that works in the DOE all because of a retarded 80yr old and his ego.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh no, in the context of a presidential election Trump gave DeSantis a nickname.  The horror, clearly shows Trump is mentally unfit.  

Trump gives every opponent a nick name.  He didn't mock him or say anything else bad about him.  In fact if you look at the nickname it might actually be a compliment.  Did you even read the article you linked before you got triggered?

Trump called him "Ron DeSanctimonious".  Someone being sanctimonious is someone who is hypocritically pious.  In the English language DE is a negative prefix that means "undoing an action".  Trump's nickname means DeSantis is the opposite of hypocritically pious which would be a compliment.  

It's very clear who didn't read the article and who really hates Trump.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:24:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Donald Trump says “Ron DeSanctimonious” #shorts #youtubeshorts #usa #midterms2022 #biden #republican
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:24:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Oh no, in the context of a presidential election Trump gave DeSantis a nickname.  The horror, clearly shows Trump is mentally unfit.  

Trump gives every opponent a nick name.  He didn't mock him or say anything else bad about him.  In fact if you look at the nickname it might actually be a compliment.  Did you even read the article you linked before you got triggered?

Trump called him "Ron DeSanctimonious".  Someone being sanctimonious is someone who is hypocritically pious.  In the English language DE is a negative prefix that means "undoing an action".  Trump's nickname means DeSantis is the opposite of hypocritically pious which would be a compliment.  

It's very clear who didn't read the article.
View Quote

You know better. You know he can’t control his ego.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:25:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
There was no reason for Trump to call him anything. Especially right before the fucking election. DeSantis has said nothing negative about Trump.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:25:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump is being a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:27:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.  You've got more excuses than a pregnant nun.

Yeah, sure he meant it as a compliment.  Totally feasible
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Trump can’t win and he’s learned NOTHING. I really don’t see how anyone can sit and listen to one of his rallies.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Trump should be nicer to Desantis. Ron could teach him how to win re-election
View Quote

Ouch, sick burn
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Grifters gotta grift.
View Quote
Whatever post this is nails it.  Lots of other posts nail it also.  Trump isn't looking to work with others to help this country.  He's looking to pad his own ego.  The reason so many people in his inner circle turn against him is because he's a jack ass to EVERYONE around him.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm a big Trump supporter, but that was fucking retarded!
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
The fucked up thing about Trump... is he has thrown *GOOD* loyal men under the bus... and then rewarded people who merely pretended to like him.
Trump would push away good people who had his best interest and the nation's best interest at heart... while simultaneously embracing snakes who would happily stab him in the back... just because they whispered warm fuzzy shit into his ear.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You know better. You know he can't control his ego.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know better. You know he can't control his ego.

Every opponent of his will get a nickname as it worked out well for him.  The term sanctimonious doesn't apply to DeSantis even a tiny bit but the term de-sanctimonious would fit him.  At this point I don't know enough to consider it an insult.  But that is all Trump did, was give him a nickname.  He didn't mock him, he didn't bash him, he didn't say anything negative about him.  He just assigned a nickname to him.  

I'm hopeful Trump has learned how to modulate his ego.  If he can't then it will be game over for him.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Trump can’t win and he’s learned NOTHING. I really don’t see how anyone can sit and listen to one of his rallies.
View Quote

It's a cult.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:34:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Once again I’m going to be stuck voting for this bloated idiot because of the dumb cunts that will vote him in during the primaries.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Its going to be delicious seeing these two eat each other.... I'm kinda done thinking we're going to vote ourselves out of this, therefore popcorn time
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:34:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Every opponent of his will get a nickname as it worked out well for him.  The term sanctimonious doesn't apply to DeSantis even a tiny bit but the term de-sanctimonious would fit him.  At this point I don't know enough to consider it an insult.  But that is all Trump did, was give him a nickname.  He didn't mock him, he didn't bash him, he didn't say anything negative about him.  He just assigned a nickname to him.  

I'm hopeful Trump has learned how to modulate his ego.  If he can't then it will be game over for him.
View Quote
They aren't opponents. DeSantis hasn't said he's running and has never said a bad word about Trump. Trump is just scared of him.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Why does Trump have to be such a douche bag? Attacking one of the best Governors in the country because he's scared he'll win the nomination.

Trump Boasts He's Polling above 'Ron DeSanctimonious' for 2024, at Rally for Oz and Mastriano
View Quote

He is an idiot with no self-esteem. That’s why.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trump will throw anyone under the bus to get his way.
View Quote
Worse.
He'll throw people under the bus who are actually on his side, while embracing people who just say nice things to him, that are just waiting for a chance to stab him in the back.

How many people has Trump rewarded with positions of power, only for them to STAB HIM IN THE BACK, despite ceaseless warnings from his truly loyal supporters?
Omarosa, John Bolton, come to mind immediately.

Trump *SUCKS* when it comes to picking friends.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:37:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

The only reason Trump said "De" in front of "sanctimonious" is because Ron's name is DeSantis.

We are not dumb enough to believe Trump was trying to compliment DeSantis by using "De" as a negator.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They aren't opponents. DeSantis hasn't said he's running and has never said a bad word about Trump. Trump is just scared of him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll ask again, did you even read the article you linked?  Trump was speaking in the context of polling for the 2024 presidential election.  No one has declared yet but there are still polls anyway.  

The sentence below is what has everyone's panties in a twist.  That's all that Trump said about him.  

"Trump at 71, Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent, Mike Pence at 7 percent . . . Oh, Mike's doing better than I thought," Trump told a crowd of supporters

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#46]
love trump, will vote for him regardless of what is going on, but I wish he'd have a truce with Desantis.

he can fuck up the rest of them, but Trump and Desantis need to be working together.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Dudes going to wreck the election, run 3rd party when he loses the primary, and we will get President Pete Buttigieg and the VP will be that Furry Homo-Gimp that works in the DOE all because of a retarded 80yr old and his ego.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post nails it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
love trump, will vote for him regardless of what is going on, but I wish he'd have a truce with Desantis.

he can fuck up the rest of them, but Trump and Desantis need to be working together.
View Quote
Trump and DeSantis feuding is exactly what I didn't want. But unfortunately Trump is scared of DeSantis and attacked him for no reason right before the election. Totally uncalled for.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:42:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'll ask again, did you even read the article you linked?  Trump was speaking in the context of polling for the 2024 presidential election.  No one has declared yet but there are still polls anyway.  

The sentence below is what has everyone's panties in a twist.  That's all that Trump said about him.  

"Trump at 71, Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent, Mike Pence at 7 percent . . . Oh, Mike's doing better than I thought," Trump told a crowd of supporters

View Quote

I hope for your sake Trump manscapes. I'd hate for you to gag on a pubic hair.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The only reason Trump said "De" in front of "sanctimonious" is because Ron's name is DeSantis.

We are not dumb enough to believe Trump was trying to compliment DeSantis by using "De" as a negator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then it is a dumb nickname, one that doesn't fit and is actually a compliment.  Of all the things to get upset about this one doesn't even register for me.   They way some here are screaming you would think Trump said "DeSantis is a loser and should not be Governor".  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top