Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kncook:

Yep.

Only three ways this can end.

The western world (regular folks) don't really think about Ukraine.

They will be.

It will either end these ways with ZERO other options s.

1) Russia loses all their previously captured UKR territory. Putin and inner-circle fall with internal strife tipping him over. Best case scenario is he "resigns" and Russ suffers for a while through punitive sanctions and a blow to their pride. Worst case is a Russian civil war with Putin refusing to step down ,or he "falls out of a window" and the next strong-man steps up. Rinse, repeat,

2) The West backs down under energy/economic pressure and loses much world credibility. Russia/Iran/China sphere of influence strengthens. Russia is able to claim a pseudo "victory" by retaining Crimea and LDR/DNR. Still won't be able to take the rest of Ukraine in short/medium term.

3) Russia uses "referendum" to claim full mobilization/strategic nuclear use. If limited to Ukraine front lines then there will be no NATO response but conventional/economic pressure will escalate and there is no telling what that leads to.
View Quote

Russia is incapable of meaningful mobilization beyond what they're already doing, so the referendum has nothing to do with justifying mobilization.  Annexation would appear to add teeth to their nuclear threats, but they have returned to that well many times, proving the threats to be bluffs, and the US/NATO coalition has been consistently willing to call those bluffs.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Sounds like time for the rest of the world to remind Russia nobody recognizes their land grab except themselves.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:05:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#3]

Pepper the angus.

ETA:

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Yeah please tell us how Ukraine is to blame at all for this invasion
View Quote

When I get time to give you guys a recent history lesson, I will.

And I never said they were 100% responsible. I put more blame on NATO/the West, in general.

Just because it's "our side" doesn't mean we're wearing white hats all the time. We meddled for nefarious purposes and fostered a color revolution in Ukraine. We continued to add nations to NATO after promising we wouldn't - nations nowhere near the fucking Atlantic, I might add. We continued to poke the RU bear and then cried "Foul!" when he finally lashed out (after warning us repeatedly).

That's no defense of Russia/Putin. It's just the truth - and it's only the tip of the iceberg.

And look at the result: the whole world is about to either explode or go tits up, financially. Oh, but we get to puff out our chests and say how righteous we are, as the Earth and our way of life/civilization become a smoking ruin. That's great!

NATO, in particular, is about to fracture, too. Some of our historic "partners" can't stand the pain and are about the jump ship. Hell, look at what Turkey just announced yesterday and what Germany is doing (or, not doing). Look at the other regional conflicts about to kick off.

What's not to love, right? Yet, I'm the asshole for pointing out that we are/have been playing with fire.

Fucking Biden & Co. (and the EU, NATO, WEF, et al) are the last people on this planet I would choose to lead us into any conflict, much less, a possible WWIII. They're also the last people I'd believe about anything - and with good reason. How long have they been lying to us about most everything?

It's almost enough to make one nostalgic for the Cold War, I swear!

Personally, I hope UA kicks the snot out of RU. My whole reason for being from 1983-89 was to kill Russians, so I have no love for them. But, I'm not foolish enough to think there might not be major, long-lasting consequences to us, for our part in this shit-show - catastrophic consequences, actually.

And Heaven help us if we actually end up in a shooting war with Russia and/or China. Our munitions are depleted, our SPR is near dry and our forces are all waiting for their transition surgery, our .mil leadership is undergoing another political purge and we have unreliable allies!

Again, what's not to love, right?

Not to mention, our own southern border is being invaded. Last number I saw was something like 2.4 MILLION illegals interdicted just this year alone. How many came in undetected? But, we're worried about borders on the other side of the globe and investing irreplaceable resources and treasure into making it as painful and drawn out as possible for all involved. It's pathetic.

But, keep cheering it on and attacking me, guys! You're the SMEs after all. What the fuck do I know about anything?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Pepper the angus.
View Quote

Lol do it faggot
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:11:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Yep.

The western world (regular folks) don’t really think about Ukraine.

They will be.

1) Russia loses all their previously captured UKR territory. Putin and inner-circle fall with internal strife tipping him over. Best case scenario is he “resigns” and Russ suffers for a while through punitive sanctions and a blow to their pride. Worst case is a Russian civil war with Putin refusing to step down…,or he “falls out of a window” and the next strong-man steps up. Rinse, repeat,

2) The West backs down under energy/economic pressure and loses much world credibility. Russia/Iran/China sphere of influence strengthens. Russia is able to claim a pseudo “victory” by retaining Crimea and LDR/DNR. Still won’t be able to take the rest of Ukraine in short/medium term.

3) Russia uses “referendum” to claim full mobilization/strategic nuclear use. If limited to Ukraine front lines then there will be no NATO response but conventional/economic pressure will escalate and there is no telling what that leads to.

View Quote

Good assessment and I agree. The only option that I would add is a sort of a stalemate on the front similar to the post 2014, pre 2022 situation (WWI style without large offensives). This is unlikely since Ukraine has the initiative and RU has been losing lately. But this may result if your #3 happens and/or the military support from the West dries up and the UA cannot continue to the pre-2014 borders.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

They think it actually became an artillery and counterbattery duel between the two forces because of  the ranges between the two units.  One claim has a few vehicles destroyed as well, man I'd love to see the drone footage.
View Quote
Drone footage would be awesome. I'm thinking the medal award ceremony might be awkward.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Rumsonv2:

Not caught up with the thread yet.    Those actions are Taliban ISIS level.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rumsonv2:
Originally Posted By Prime:

The unique monument stood for a thousand years in Slobozhanshchina, until the Rashists came. Details: Polovtsian stone women date back to the 9th-23rd centuries and are located on Mount Kremenets near Izyum. More precisely, they were. The network showed what was left of the unique sculptures after the arrival of the Russian world. the occupiers are leaving scorched earth behind to rewrite history and make the whole world believe it. This time they will not succeed, because today Ukraine is writing history! 📷 Twitter / Ukrainian Art History #they_for_this_answer Eng Twitter | Russian Twitter | YouTube | TikTok | Submit photo/video
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/5A0154BD-1F1B-4239-AC09-45F2B18918CB-2531744.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/29D42240-D568-48A7-B541-9B34D4B9FA6B-2531743.jpg

https://t.me/Pravda_Gerashchenko/42951

Not caught up with the thread yet.    Those actions are Taliban ISIS level.

Uhhh, I hate to say this but we have a radical and revisionist political party who were (and are still) doing the same thing right here in the US. Remember all the statues being torn down over the past couple of years? I do
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

And I never said they were 100% responsible. I put more blame on NATO/the West, in general.

Just because it's "our side" doesn't mean we're wearing white hats all the time. We meddled for nefarious purposes and fostered a color revolution in Ukraine. We continued to add nations to NATO after promising we wouldn't - nations nowhere near the fucking Atlantic, I might add. We continued to poke the RU bear and then cried "Foul!" when he finally lashed out (after warning us repeatedly).

That's no defense of Russia/Putin. It's just the truth - and it's only the tip of the iceberg.

And look at the result: the whole world is about to either explode or go tits up, financially. Oh, but we get to puff out our chests and say how righteous we are, as the Earth and our way of life/civilization become a smoking ruin. That's great!

NATO, in particular, is about to fracture, too. Some of our historic "partners" can't stand the pain and are about the jump ship. Hell, look at what Turkey just announced yesterday and what Germany is doing (or, not doing). Look at the other regional conflicts about to kick off.

What's not to love, right? Yet, I'm the asshole for pointing out that we are/have been playing with fire.

Fucking Biden & Co. (and the EU, NATO, WEF, et al) are the last people on this planet I would choose to lead us into any conflict, much less, a possible WWIII. They're also the last people I'd believe about anything - and with good reason. How long have they been lying to us about most everything?

Personally, I hope UA kicks the snot out of RU. My whole reason for being from 1983-89 was to kill Russians, so I have no love for them. But, I'm not foolish enough to think there might not be major, long-lasting consequences to us, for our part in this shit-show - catastrophic consequences, actually.

And Heaven help us if we actually end up in a shooting war with Russia and/or China. Our munitions are depleted, our SPR is near dry and our forces are all waiting for their transition surgery, our .mil leadership is undergoing another political purge and we have unreliable allies!

Not to mention, our own southern border is being invaded. Last number I saw was something like 2.4 MILLION illegals interdicted just this year alone. How many came in undetected? But, we're worried about borders on the other side of the globe and investing irreplaceable resources and treasure into making it as painful and drawn out as possible for all involved. It's pathetic.

But, keep cheering it on and attacking me, guys! You're the SMEs after all. What the fuck do I know about anything?
View Quote

I agree that we may be playing with fire, but that is inevitable unless you instead want to play with appeasement, and that doesn't work out well in the end either.  Agree we have been poking the bear, even with Kamala Harris talking about the US defending Ukraine as it's NATO obligation (which was quickly walked back) just before this all kicked off (although this was too close to the invasion to have been an actual trigger).  Russians felt they were already under attack, or so they would have the world believe.  And i agree our own border situation is shameful.  I hope they bus them all to martha's vineyard.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By R0N:

There have been a few incidents in this long-running thread of things being dismissed as Russian propaganda, but I remember reading the analysis of about those same incidents years ago.
View Quote

Like the trench warfare and artillery bombardments in/around the breakaway Donbas Region?

It was in the news for years, but I'm being told it never happened.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Stick with the sole intention of this thread, progress of the war. Go debate the merits of it elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Enough. Please stop trying to derail the thread.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#14]

What the fuck do I know about anything?
View All Quotes

What the fuck do I know about anything?
Not much.

You type out that short novel but don't actually answer the question.

Russia and Russia alone is responsible for this invasion.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

Fostering a color revolution in Ukraine was not "nefarious".  Russia and the West both play the influence game, and Russia's overplayed their influence hand in Ukraine and it blew up in their face.

NATO is about to fracture?  Debatable. Membership is expanding.  Turkey was never a good NATO partner or ally in general, but they are an ally of convenience due to proximity of Russia.  Russia's fear of an expanding NATO became a self-fulfilling prophecy through their own actions.

Beyond that, most of the rest of your comments "The West caused this! - The WEF is leading this! - If Biden is for it I'm against it!" seem to confirm prior stated opinions about you that you have a problem with.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

That's an old video from before the Pzh2000s were in Ukraine.
View All Quotes

A trainload of armor and guns, heading to Kherson.

This time it's Ukrainian.

OMG! Disinformation! Propaganda!

Attack!!! Attack!!!

Oh! An honest mistake? Never-mind.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Like the trench warfare and artillery bombardments in/around the breakaway Donbas Region?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:

There have been a few incidents in this long-running thread of things being dismissed as Russian propaganda, but I remember reading the analysis of about those same incidents years ago.

Nobody has said that hasn't happened.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Attack!!! Attack!!!

View All Quotes

A trainload of armor and guns, heading to Kherson.

This time it's Ukrainian.

Attack!!! Attack!!!

Give it a fucking rest dude.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Good assessment and I agree. The only option that I would add is a sort of a stalemate on the front similar to the post 2014, pre 2022 situation (WWI style without large offensives). This is unlikely since Ukraine has the initiative and RU has been losing lately. But this may result if your #3 happens and/or the military support from the West dries up and the UA cannot continue to the pre-2014 borders.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Yep.

The western world (regular folks) don’t really think about Ukraine.

They will be.

1) Russia loses all their previously captured UKR territory. Putin and inner-circle fall with internal strife tipping him over. Best case scenario is he “resigns” and Russ suffers for a while through punitive sanctions and a blow to their pride. Worst case is a Russian civil war with Putin refusing to step down…,or he “falls out of a window” and the next strong-man steps up. Rinse, repeat,

2) The West backs down under energy/economic pressure and loses much world credibility. Russia/Iran/China sphere of influence strengthens. Russia is able to claim a pseudo “victory” by retaining Crimea and LDR/DNR. Still won’t be able to take the rest of Ukraine in short/medium term.

3) Russia uses “referendum” to claim full mobilization/strategic nuclear use. If limited to Ukraine front lines then there will be no NATO response but conventional/economic pressure will escalate and there is no telling what that leads to.

Ukraine has fully mobilized and it’s only a matter of time before they retake the captured territory. With just the current donated and captured equipment they will be able to take back most of their land.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Didn't take you long to return to your usual BS posting, right?

What a shocker *LOL*
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Jack67:
A fresh day in Ukraine, a fresh Russian war crime: indiscriminate use of incendiary munitions on civilian homes, churches, etc..

Ozerne, neary Lyman in Donetsk Ob.  Just liberated two weeks ago.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/Ozerne_thermit_9_2022_jpg-2532684.JPG
View Quote

Ugh. That's terrible.

You won't read me defending that action, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DH_Runner:

View All Quotes

Just ignore him and the problems go away. He is in another thread agreeing with someone that he hopes they both lose. Now he hopes Ukraine "kicks the snot out of RU"? Trolling attention *****, nothing else.

Слава Україні
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Stick with the sole intention of this thread, progress of the war. Go debate the merits of it elsewhere.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Attack!!! Attack!!!

View Quote

First part was correct, but you doing another of your honest mistakes? Considering that ALL your post look like "honest mistakes"?

Glad to have a membership so I can take out the trash.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

Just ignore him and the problems go away. He is in another thread agreeing with someone that he hopes they both lose. Now he hopes Ukraine "kicks the snot out of RU"? Trolling attention *****, nothing else.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Easterner:

Yup. Posted today that he hopes they both lose, interesting change of heart.
He's just fucking trolling this thread with misinfo, or he's lying.

The NATO did this talking point is a favorite of the Kremlin as well.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#26]
This is not an update.

Just another BMP being redistributed

View Quote

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if that Ukrainian drone destroyed the BMP by dropping one of those captured Chinese 60mm motor shells.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:54:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Former11BRAVO] [#27]
Originally Posted By Eat_Beef:

You cut your friend off for not having the common sense to see through obvious nonsense from a terrible source.

We have done the same to you.
View All Quotes

As an aside, when you guys first called BS on the Chinks being in UA, I reached out to my buddy - who, in turn posted a comment on Hal Turner's site about it being from that joint exercise - which was promptly deleted.

That tells me something (a lot, actually), so you won't be seeing anything more from me that he shares.

Happy?

You cut your friend off for not having the common sense to see through obvious nonsense from a terrible source.

I'll not be cutting off my friend - because he is, indeed, a friend.

Friends can be mistaken (or, led astray) and still be friends.

Apparently, you are omnipotent and probably have very few real friends who don't think you're a judgmental prick.

ETA: Likely true for a lot of posters in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:55:50 AM EDT
[#28]
More battle booty.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdCrYcDWAAcA--c?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdCrZOQXkAIuXo5?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdCrZ6wXwAAL7E0?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdCrbMdWQAA7FGR?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote
Video Tour

???????? ????????? ????????-??????????? ?????? 1?1003 ????????? ?????????? ?????????? 1?198 ????????

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#29]

Apparently, you are omnipotent and probably have very few real friends who don't think you're a judgmental prick.

View All Quotes

As an aside, when you guys first called BS on the Chinks being in UA, I reached out to my buddy - who, in turn posted a comment on Hal Turner's site about it being from that joint exercise - which was promptly deleted.

That tells me something (a lot, actually), so you won't be seeing anything more from me that he shares.

Happy?

"Sorry guys I fucked up, I'll be more careful about posting propaganda and info from crackpot conspiracy theorists"

That's it. That's all you needed to say. Instead you've doubled and tripled down, posting personal attacks, and making yourself look like even more of a fool.

You can't even admit that posting a misattributed video is a lot different than hearsay from a crackpot.

Get a grip.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

OK.   click.  done with your ass.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Video Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzj3iVLSyfk
View All Quotes
More battle booty.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdCrYcDWAAcA--c?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdCrZOQXkAIuXo5?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdCrZ6wXwAAL7E0?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdCrbMdWQAA7FGR?format=jpg&name=large
Video Tour

Nice find!   I like these technical tours of various equipment.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:06:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#32]
Is this based on fears of mobilization?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:10:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#33]
Well, that makes me feel safer that Comoro islands won't deploy space based weapons.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:11:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#35]
Sounds like Vlad and Sergei will be addressing the Russian nation today.

ETA: Broadcast at 8 PM Moscow time (1 PM Eastern).
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

What a shit box. Bet it's like an oven inside during the summer with all that equipment. I doubt if that little APU was pushing much in the way of climate control (if any) after powering all that stuff.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Waldo:
Video Tour

What a shit box. Bet it's like an oven inside during the summer with all that equipment. I doubt if that little APU was pushing much in the way of climate control (if any) after powering all that stuff.

Those vehicles always have those 1940's metal fans sitting around, because I guess the air flow is horrible in there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By charlesb_la:
Drone footage would be awesome. I'm thinking the medal award ceremony might be awkward.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By charlesb_la:

They think it actually became an artillery and counterbattery duel between the two forces because of  the ranges between the two units.  One claim has a few vehicles destroyed as well, man I'd love to see the drone footage.

Given the quality of the video we've seen from their drones, it probably wouldn't show much of anything.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Ukraine has fully mobilized and it’s only a matter of time before they retake the captured territory. With just the current donated and captured equipment they will be able to take back most of their land.
View Quote

I am fully confident of this. I'm just suggesting a possible, although unlikely scenario if something unexpected happens. I think Crimea is the wild card since it would be a difficult nut to crack tactically and Russia would really lose there shit opening up some ugly possibilities.

iirc the Germans had a hard time taking Crimes in WWII, then the Russians had a hard time taking it back a few years later.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#39]
I would think a general mobilization would allow the allies to give aircraft and missiles to Ukraine.

I think we may be approaching gloves off.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

1. Biden's son Hunter gets job at Burisma in 2014, makes lots of money peddling influence of vice president.  

2. Trump becomes president, wants investigation into Hunter Biden and puts pressure on Zelensky to make that happen.

3. Trump gets impeached as a result of call where he "exerted pressure to investigate a political rival" (or as normal people would call it, investigate why a cocaine addled politicians son makes $80k a month doing nothing).

4. (some) conservatives get mad at support for Ukraine because of (pick one) (a) the only reason we are helping is because Joe Biden owes Ukraine for not blowing sleepy Joe's cover with the corruption.  (b) Joe is still getting 10% in some scheme for kickbacks.

That's the best short way for me to sum it up.

View Quote

You’re forgetting one MAJOR timeline point that “conservatives” love to ignore

Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Assumed office
20 May 2019

Not president during Biden/Hunter/Burisma scandal
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Most think he was installed by the CIA in 2014.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Originally Posted By DonS:
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

Haha that's rich.

Biden was up to his asshole in Poroshenko's business.  You have to have massive ADD to think Zelensky was anywhere near as involved.

I doubt most know anything about the timeline or when Zelensky came into office.
Most think he was installed by the CIA in 2014.

The majority of Puffers I’ve come across claim he was it into power by the Maidan….or in other words Obama….and started the 2014 invasion by trying to genocide the Donbass. I don’t know if they actually believe it or if it’s just another Russian narrative.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Is this based on fears of mobilization?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdGuf54XgAAExWB?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Looks like the market maybe predicting this. Based on the upcoming speech today about the referendum and "mobilization".
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:27:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:27:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ecarl4100] [#44]
Originally Posted By stgdz:
I would think a general mobilization would allow the allies to give aircraft and missiles to Ukraine.

I think we may be approaching gloves off.
View Quote

I dunno how much more the Russians can mobilize,  But regardless…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#45]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdFHGqLaEAAmLp_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Front-line summary for the morning of 09/20/22 Street fighting in Bakhmut: Wagner PMCs are trying to break through the defenses of the Ukrainian group.https://t.me/wargonzo/8358

OP DPR will offer to conduct electronic voting in the referendum
https://ria.ru/20220920/dnr-1818065088.html

DONETSK, September 20 - RIA Novosti. The Public Chamber of the DPR will take the initiative to conduct electronic voting in a referendum for a number of territories, the Ministry of Information of the Republic reports, citing the head of the Presidential Office Alexander Kofman.

"The DPR OP will come up with an initiative to conduct electronic voting in a referendum for a number of territories. There will be no difficulties with holding a referendum in military units in the DPR," the department said on its Telegram channel.

According to Kofman, everything is ready for holding referendums on the territory of the Donbass republics , including through the CEC.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack67:
A fresh day in Ukraine, a fresh Russian war crime: indiscriminate use of incendiary munitions on civilian homes, churches, etc..

Ozerne, neary Lyman in Donetsk Ob.  Just liberated two weeks ago.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/Ozerne_thermit_9_2022_jpg-2532684.JPG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdFHGqLaEAAmLp_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Front-line summary for the morning of 09/20/22 Street fighting in Bakhmut: Wagner PMCs are trying to break through the defenses of the Ukrainian group.https://t.me/wargonzo/8358

OP DPR will offer to conduct electronic voting in the referendum
https://ria.ru/20220920/dnr-1818065088.html

DONETSK, September 20 - RIA Novosti. The Public Chamber of the DPR will take the initiative to conduct electronic voting in a referendum for a number of territories, the Ministry of Information of the Republic reports, citing the head of the Presidential Office Alexander Kofman.

"The DPR OP will come up with an initiative to conduct electronic voting in a referendum for a number of territories. There will be no difficulties with holding a referendum in military units in the DPR," the department said on its Telegram channel.

According to Kofman, everything is ready for holding referendums on the territory of the Donbass republics , including through the CEC.

If they're using the Dominion voting machines, it really doesn't matter how people vote. The adjudicator can correct enough of the votes to get the correct outcome. Logging is for suckers.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if that Ukrainian drone destroyed the BMP by dropping one of those captured Chinese 60mm motor shells.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kpacman:
This is not an update.

Just another BMP being redistributed

I was just thinking. Russia and China just held joint military exercises. I can see the Chinese leaving their "excess" equipment, munitions and supplies in Russia after the exercises. A pretty sneaky way to provide aid to Russia. Though i doubt that it would amount to very much.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Well, that makes me feel safer that Comoro islands won't deploy space based weapons.
View Quote

Excuse me but wtf even is the Comoro islands?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

They did have designs on other countries. Very early on someone (the Belarusian President?) leaked a map showing them moving on to Moldova after Ukraine ostensibly fell.

They ran their mouth about "de-Nazifying" the Baltic states as well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
A question I’ve had is if Russia had rolled up the Ukraine like they thought they could, would they have stopped there, or consolidated then moved on to try and take another country?

They did have designs on other countries. Very early on someone (the Belarusian President?) leaked a map showing them moving on to Moldova after Ukraine ostensibly fell.

They ran their mouth about "de-Nazifying" the Baltic states as well.

What I’d like to know is why US Divisional Insignia and a inset map of CONUS were on that map.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:32:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Sounds like Vlad and Sergei will be addressing the Russian nation today.

ETA: Broadcast at 8 PM Moscow time (1 PM Eastern).
View Quote

Does this mean Ann Margret is cancelling again?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#50]
China isn't going to risk sanctions over Ukraine.  They have seen what not only the official sanctions, but the voluntary company pull-outs have done to Russia.  China is much more dependent on trade than Russia.  They would be absolutely crushed by sanctions.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top