Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

Notifications

BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2024 7:29:48 AM EDT

I was watching and it occurred to me Affirmative "Action" was always a misnomer.  The truth might better be labeled Affirmative Discrimination.  

This discrimination is taking place where a selection is made (Fund gay or "minority" business, prioritize hire women and minorities) to affirm a social political identity as "underprivileged" and denying opportunity to persons deemed as being "privileged" by assigned social political identity.  All of this without consideration for individual circumstances. (competence, experience, etc)

Closely related is Affirmative Racism, where Affirmative Discrimination occurs based on racial social political identity.

Notice that this has nothing to do with skin  color etc, but political identity (as defined by social marxists), and this is why commentators or politicians who "look like" they are from a racial group, but are considered to have an identity contrary to tye political identity that has been defined (and get called things like race traitor or uncle tom)

These things are every bit an injustice as the traditional understanding, but the words and dialogue used around them try to soften or hide the wickedness of it.

So my suggestion to the world:  Never say "Affirmative A/ction": again, always use Affirmative Discrimination.  Likewise, Affirmative Racism, or Affirmative Sexism in cases where decisions are made on political identity..  Or post your better terms here.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#1]
DEI = Didn't Earn It.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I watched that the last time it was posted . I shared it amongst some people. Good video.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]
The hard work now is getting enough people to see it and  get enough people speaking out against it at every level
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Good watch.
Top Top