Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 4:44:20 PM EDT
I need to download a few manuals on the Hummer. I have the manual numbers but most of the places I looked were pay sites and I know there was a military manual website that was free. Can anybody post a link?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.military-manuals.com/military_vehicles_manuals/hummer-humvee-hmmwv-manuals/hummer-humvee-hmmwv-truck-utility-cargo-troop-manuals.html

The TM thingies on the left are the actual PUB name. Google those and I'm sure you can come up with something. If I were in a branch of service that used them on a regular basis I would print one for you.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
www.apd.army.mil will have links to the TMs that are public domain.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]
The military uses the HMMWV, not the Hummer.  Cool story, hide your dog.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The military uses the HMMWV, not the Hummer.  Cool story, hide your dog.

Well if you want to be that way about it here is EXACTLY what I need. 9-2320-387-10 it should be about 280 pages long. I need others but this is a start
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#6]
How about a M1009 CUCV?  I could really use them.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
They key thing here is FREE downloadable manuals
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, I didn't realize you had to pay on that site. Well, good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top