Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 10:32:49 PM EDT
It is safe for kids to be in my presence in PA, not sure about the other 49 ( or is it 56? ) states.

Had to get this for a high school football field we are going to install, not sure when that is though.

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
So, when did you stop beating your wife?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thinking about a career as a kids party clown?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thinking about a career as a kids party clown?

forgot to add what it was for in the original post.

now that you mention it, handing out candy in the park from a windowless van  sounds like a career.

No, I work for a company in the north/north east installing Artificial turf, and we all had to pass a background check to work on a high school field in Lock Haven, PA.

I Do that for 3/4 of the year, and work as a machinist when I am off.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:41:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So, when did you stop beating your wife?

The day she ran off with a delivery guy from work

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
So does this qualify you as a parent? If so how often is it required to be renewed?

Incredible!! We know what kind of philosophy requires this shit.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:52:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So does this qualify you as a parent? If so how often is it required to be renewed?

Incredible!! We know what kind of philosophy requires this shit.

No, not a parent.  And I was joking bout the (soon to be ex)wife beating, never once did I even slap her. Any man that raises a hand to a woman needs to be beatdown on the spot.

Not sure how often it needs to be renewed, cost $10, but the company covered that.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:55:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I had to get one of those to work as a therapist with teenagers in a rehab.   Its a fun little bit of paper, especially when you see other people's come back with allegations and determinations like "unfounded", and "Indicated"
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I had to get one of those to work as a therapist with teenagers in a rehab.   Its a fun little bit of paper, especially when you see other people's come back with allegations and determinations like "unfounded", and "Indicated"

Yeah, they wanted the names, age, relation of everyone I have lived with since 1975, Every address since 1975, and some other info.

I belive they do a domestic violance check also. I cant remember everything on the original form, but I belive its a PBI and FBI check.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#9]
At least the government is there to tell you that your kids are safe with you. Rest easy
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
At least the government is there to tell you that your kids are safe with you. Rest easy

Yeah, no kidding.  I guess if I had kids, and they went to that high school, it would be nice to know that there are not scumbags working on school grounds.  Not sure that i like the idea that the GOV has enough info on me to decide that I am safe to be around kids, or guns for that matter.
Top Top