Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 7:24:59 PM EDT
that was amazing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Put landmines just under the surface of the ice and then maybe I'd watch that shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
sasha rocks
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#3]
faaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Put landmines just under the surface of the ice and then maybe I'd watch that shit.

+1.... not a fan at all, it's not a sport if it is decided by "judges" or if it lacks an inflatable ball (and yes, that excludes Baseball.... I hate baseball.)

ETA: I still wish all the Americans do well though. don't get me wrong... but who really cares about the olympics? much less the WINTER olympics.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1

Or if they had to do their ice dancing in a way to avoid being checked by a hockey player, that would work too.  

It would make for great TV if they werent fast enough to get away
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
+1.... not a fan at all, it's not a sport if it is decided by "judges" or if it lacks an inflatable ball (and yes, that excludes Baseball.... I hate baseball.)

ETA: I still wish all the Americans do well though. don't get me wrong... but who really cares about the olympics? much less the WINTER olympics.

I am guessing you meant, "that includes baseball"

What are ya some kind of Commie?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am guessing you meant, "that includes baseball"

What are ya some kind of Commie?

Baseball = Ghey

Write that down, cause it is all you will ever need to know about baseball.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Great job, Sasha!

Man...she looked VERY confident tonight!

HH
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#9]
smokin hot

seems a little high strung though
Top Top