BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 5:01:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I got it.  I consult it before I go on a burglary job.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's the last 4 of your SSN & your mother's maiden name?

thanks but i'm trying to find one of my students on the list so i can fax him a copy. he's going before the NJ supreme court in two weeks for his CCW for NJ. his FL permit is locked up in a safe at his house down here. So he needs proof he has a FL ccw. it's too late to call the Div. of lic. so i'm trying to find something at the moment.

J

State or NCIC cant verify his ccw?
Wha twould you guys do down here if he was stopped with gun but no CCW?  There has to be a way to pull in up like Dl's.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's the last 4 of your SSN & your mother's maiden name?

thanks but i'm trying to find one of my students on the list so i can fax him a copy. he's going before the NJ supreme court in two weeks for his CCW for NJ. his FL permit is locked up in a safe at his house down here. So he needs proof he has a FL ccw. it's too late to call the Div. of lic. so i'm trying to find something at the moment.

J

State or NCIC cant verify his ccw?
Wha twould you guys do down here if he was stopped with gun but no CCW?  There has to be a way to pull in up like Dl's.

At home i have no way of doing anything. I was hoping to find something online before the morning.

J

Next door here in Lee, They take the toughbook home or have the phone numbers to atleast one guy who might be working.  
Top Top