Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 12:54:01 AM EDT
I don't know whether I could ask it here.But I really need help.I'm from mainland of China,none of my friends could answer my question.If there's somebody  from U.S.Navy,please help me ok?Thanks a lot.
I want to know the differences between KHS-H3 Mil Spec Watch 6500 & Luminox 3901 Watch
Which is really for SEAL?And KHS-H3 have 2 sorts,one can show date,another can't.Which is better?
www.supremeco.com.hk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=48_130&products_id=379
www.supremeco.com.hk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=48_129&products_id=1444
http://images.sonicalbum.com/upload_675/myphotos/MakotoMiki_P6500D.jpg
http://www.supremeco.com.hk/catalog/images/khs-6500.jpg

How about this?
www.expeditionexchange.com/luminox/

Thank you very much
--------Rick
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#1]
The Luminox is a replica of the .mil issue watch.

I have a Luminox 3001, and was not impressed with the quality...just my opinion, lots of people seem to like the Luminox.

Most widely used watches by SOF types are the Casio G-Shock and the Suunto.

Go to this site for more info about .mil timepeices and places to buy them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I've owned everything from an Accutron, a Seiko and a Rolex. I have had maybe 5 Luminox watches- I'm wearing one (stainless/carbon) right now with an Australian Waterborne nylon band- I have given three of them to helpful people in foreign lands, one of the 5 deflected a piece of  celebratory shrapnel from my left wrist, 1/3 of a minute  into Y2k. It's crystal broke and it stopped cold, but the tritium glows to this day, frozen at y2k + 20 seconds. If anybody ever goes to Honduras and wants to see it, I'll tell you where it's nailed to the wall.

Luminox will do just fine.

Doc @ M&A
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Either way you go...check out prices on ebay first.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Bro, that's G-15 classified!!!!!!!!!!
Top Top