Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 6:54:28 PM EDT
Have u guys ever let something, or better yet someone special slip out of your life only to realize it was the worst mistake u ever made?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah.  Sometimes it takes a while to realize how good it was.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
It's not a matter of the "grass is always greener on the other side" and they aren't completely gone. Just now it's a rough situation since we live in different states now
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes and I am reminded every day.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
It happens. I had a very cool girlfriend and next to my wife , she was the best relationship I ever had. Parents loved me , got along really well with her sister and younger brother. She was awesome. Will never forget her and probably would have married her. I was 20 at the time and had made plans to move to Maine after the Marines. But as I look back on it , we make decisions that we think are right at the time. Seven years ago I made another decision  and it is still the right one. We now have 2 beautiful kids and are happily married. The past is the past. Let it go. Take care.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes and I am reminded every day.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top