Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 6:16:00 PM EDT
We'll we survived the leftovers of Hurricane Ivan with minor damange and only about 1 1/2 days without power.  Throughout the storm and afterwards i maintained contact with my close group of friends in the area.  After the storm one of my "crew"  brought their generator out to my house so i could save my fridge and watch TV.

So,

I'm lucky to have friends i can depend on which in a time of crisis, is worth more than anything money can buy.  

Thanks man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
You must be a good man to have such good friends. I'm glad everything worked out well for you. It was less of an event than we all expected, wasn't it?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It's only in difficult times that you will find out who your true friends are.  Don't ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's only in difficult times that you will find out who your true friends are.  Don't ask me how I know.

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

You can say that again!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You must be a good man to have such good friends. I'm glad everything worked out well for you. It was less of an event than we all expected, wasn't it?

I can only repay the favor when i'm needed.  The storm was a little hairy for about an hour then nada...

Although, it was a good survival exercise, we got to try it out our fear and know how.

Top Top