Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 5:40:50 PM EDT
I had a bad weekend, my truck broke down, although not expensive, the whole situation was a pain in the ass. I spent too much money paying bills so I didn't have any money left to play. But these were minor in comparison to my latest problem...NO HOT WATER!!! I had an element burn out on the water heater, and I couldn't take a shower last night! Terribly uncivilized!! I felt so unclean. I'll get another element tomorrow, and I'm limping by now, but what a pain in the ass this is!! I don't know if I'm cut out for this Survivalist thing. I need hot showers and Ovaltine, or I'm going to take my marbles, and go home!! So there!! (I feel better now)... ==Bob
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
So  why can't you heat up some water on the stove and take a sponge bath?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you have a place to build a fire and heat water?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Take a cold shower you pussy!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#4]
well at least you haven't decided to pack up your Tonkas and leave the sanbox.  I had an equally bad day, hit something? in the road and BLEW both front tires!  I tell ya AAA ain't much good in Nowhere, IN.  3 hour tow truck response!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I had a bad weekend, my truck broke down, although not expensive, the whole situation was a pain in the ass. I spent too much money paying bills so I didn't have any money left to play. But these were minor in comparison to my latest problem...NO HOT WATER!!! I had an element burn out on the water heater, and I couldn't take a shower last night! Terribly uncivilized!! I felt so unclean. I'll get another element tomorrow, and I'm limping by now, but what a pain in the ass this is!! I don't know if I'm cut out for this Survivalist thing. I need hot showers and Ovaltine, or I'm going to take my marbles, and go home!! So there!! (I feel better now)... ==Bob

Are you feeling down, Bunky ?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Regardless of lack of hot water, you have to try to keep that pussy clean.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]
You sound like a country music song.
Top Top