Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2002 7:05:21 PM EDT
I know it's been awhile, sorry. Anyone know the name of the 2nd song they did on VMAs? Guns and Roses on MTV that is.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
2nd song? The only one I remeber is November rain with Elton John. Incredible performance. What was the song like? I know most of their songs, but i dont remember the VMA's too much
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
No not that time. About a month or two ago. The MTV VMAs. GnR closed the show with 3 songs mixed. Welcome to the jungle/?/Paradise City, I think. The middle song I didnt know, I think its new. It was kinda slow.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
really recent, I didnt know GnR was still playing. It wasnt the old crew was it?
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
No his "new" band. They are on tour now. I just read Slash is teaming up with Duff(bass) and Steve(drums) to start a new band. They are looking for a singer. Going to spearhead the rock movement(again) says Slash.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I just watched the performance and I must say that the new band is pretty interesting looking. Looks like a cross between Marlyn Manson and Slipknot. One guitarist  is wearing a maks and a KFC bucket on his head. Pretty bizarre.
BTW its a new song called "Madagascar"
Top Top