Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 10:04:59 PM EDT
My girlfriend flew in from Ga. for my birthday and to look for a house out here. She had never shot before, so of course I took her to the range...

She did pretty well after a bit of instruction, still one thing we need to work on even though I told her a million times...

She was pretty proud of herself for her first time shooting. Hell I was impressed...

And of course the obligatory pic of the OP...

It was a great weekend. We found a house, hooked her on shooting ( now she wants her own AR and Pistol) Had a great birthday dinner with her and my family. 10/10 from me.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like you got the pics figured out....
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummm repost Skillet?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ummm repost Skillet?

Nahh.... I just made your pics hot for you.  Looks like you're all squared away now.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool!  He knows the rules!

Good job!  Nice pics.  Decent grouping too!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:57:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Forgot about this one...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#6]
From the grin...

...I'd say she's hooked.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:00:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Forgot about this one...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2j466op.jpg

Looks like she's in time out.

Congrats, sounds like a great time!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top