Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2001 5:34:42 PM EDT
Have you guys noticed that the delivery times are extremely varied now?  I sent a package by priority and it arrived across the country in 2 days. I sent another package, it has taken over a week to go across the state.  UPS has gotten really slow for some packages and others have zipped in.  I missed the days when mail was safe and reliable!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#1]
23 days for Priority Mail fro Georgia to Hawaii.  Normally 3-4days.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I placed an order with Wolff Gunsprings in PA the 23rd of Oct. and one with Tapco in FL on the 24th.  Wolff order arrived 2 days ago, have'nt seen anything out of the Tapco order.  I live in AR so there's not really that much difference in distance.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah i a member of netflix and its been taking a week on average to get my movies to and from them [:(] ussaly takes a day or to
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#4]
To say the least... I mailed two packages off Priority mail, both showed up 5 days later. One city was only 8hrs from me.
I mailed my morgage check off 15 days ago and got a call from the bank asking WTF my payment was.
*sigh*
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#5]
A friend mailed a letter from NY to me in Nevada.
It took eight days.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I haven't sent anything personally with priority mail in recent memory, but my neighbor has.  It took her more than 10 days to get a priority mail package from L.A. to Washington DC.  In '96 my wife mailed a package during Dec. from L.A.,CA to Dallas, TX and it took 10 days.  I think the rule is send it just plain ordinary 1st class, it will probably get there sooner.  Aslo I have been getting SENT 1st class mail mixed-up in my mom's weekly advertisements at her home, of course I send along.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I send weeky mail.  It has always taken 3 days(unless some stupid govt holiday).   For the past three weeks it has taken 7 days each time.  Get used to it.  Once they have to irradiate, and whatever else they are going to be doing, it will get even slower.
Top Top