Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2001 2:43:49 AM EDT
a little while ago my her step father who is x special forces and owns an outdoors stoor, gave her a blow gun as a present, later that week I finally convinced her to shoot my ar15. now every time I call her and as her what she was doing she say's ohh I was just shooting one of his gun out back. it's great she doesn't mind if I spend money on guns
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 3:26:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Just be aware that there can be too much of a good thing.  My GF is trying to guilt-trip me into getting a .338WinMag after she saw one at the range, claiming its because I dont have any big-bore rifles capable of taking a moose, when I dont even have a deer rifle.  She also hates the .22lr cartridge, and not just guns designed for it, she doesnt like my AR15 with the .22lr kit installed.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just be aware that there can be too much of a good thing. My GF is trying to guilt-trip me into getting a .338WinMag after she saw one at the range
View Quote

i'm sure there are a couple of guys on this board that would love to have that problem.  [bounce]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Kharn - drinking a gallon of whiskey in one sitting, eating until you puke, spending your mortgage payment on ammo - [b]THOSE[/b] are examples of too much of a good thing.  Your gf and ah1z's gf sound like angels!!! [0:)]

Tate
Top Top