Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 4:05:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be going to Berea. (Ohio)

God bless the gunshow.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Want to meet at one of them?  I'm flying to Lakeland for breakfast Sat. morning but I **THINK** I have the afternoon open?  I'm also hoping to get to the Orlando show Sun. afternoon.

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis!![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey TC!

Sounds great!  I should be able to make the Melbourne show around 12:30pm Sat. if you'll still be there. Want to meet at the front door?

Steve

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah I'll still be there.
12:30 it is. Front door.
I'm 6'5" full beard and I never leave the house without a gaudy high-wah-yan shirt on!
View Quote

Great!  I'm 6'3" with a buzzed haircut.  I'll more than likely be with a little red headed chick-a-doo!  If it gets as cold as they are saying it will tonight/tomorrow morning I'll be wearing a dark sweatshirt.

See ya tomorrow!

Steve

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top