Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2002 2:34:08 AM EDT
Ok..What would you do?

My lovely wife got me a Christmas present via catalog order...(Sportsmans Guide)[:D]

Friggin SMG sent ME the confirmation in MY email box! Now I know one of the items she got me.

Would you:
A) Not say anything and delete the post
B) Forward it to her email (She would know I know)
C) Or just let her know that I know and give her a HUGE kiss anywhere she wants it

Signed,
Confused and really happy cuz it's something I really wanted
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:39:01 AM EDT
[#1]
D) Delete it [b]and[/b] give her a HUGE kiss anywhere she wants it!
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I would just keep my mouth shut and act as suprised as possible on Christmas morning.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 5:25:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 5:34:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Definitely don't spoil her fun, delete and wait 'til XMAS morn to kiss, kiss, kiss.  Karl.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 5:48:36 AM EDT
[#5]
chew her #%*&^ ass and ask her how $%^$%*!@ careless could she be!!  leave the house and dont come back until the 26th all drunk and happy! sleep through the New Year's celebration....

this should be done thoroughly [red][b]IF[/b][/red] you lived in a parallel universe.

but in this universe, you delete the email and act pleasantly surprised and never bring this up to her.  Merry Xmas!

redray the sailor man.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 5:58:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Just not say anything and act really surprised and happy on Christmas
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Ditto above.

Don't ask, don't tell.

Let her enjoy her surprise.

Rusty
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:06:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Merry Christmas, and be sure to buy her a nice diamond.

And you thought it was an accident.......[:)]

smart wife if you ask me.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:08:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:18:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah all those items may be for her![:D]

Unless they are "male only" items!

Just fuhgedaboutit![:D]

Merry Christmas![<|:d>]

My wife went looking for something on my Christmas list yesterday and then said that no one in town had it!
Well that was good because I bought it a couple months ago when we started remodeling our bathroom!
Now I have to come up with something else!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Same thing happened to me. It's because I used my brother's account # which he had a membership to get 10% off.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 8:04:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe its for her dad, brother, friend, etc.? or her...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top