Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2008 6:51:17 AM EDT
hey guys. ever since we bumped over to the new format ive noticed a little difference. when i click on my topics i get the nice new organized screen showing all of my past threads. only problem is my old threads are showing up red (like a new post) but have not been posted in for days/weeks etc.

is this a glitch?

thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 8:36:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Visit dates were rest and are handled per forum now, not per site visit. So visit that forum or thread and it will be fine the next visit to the site.

So, does this mean I can't look at all Active Topics now?  I have to view by forum?
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2008 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#4]
you were right, as soon as i visited the thread it reset and only shows red when there is a new post

thanks!
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 4:16:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I am having the same problem, but only in the Florida Hometown Forum EE search. (regular FL hometown forum works OK).
None of the folders there have reset (complete 5 pages/last 6 days worth of posts) except a couple of threads that I did not open or view. It doesn't matter how many times I visit the forum, or even each individual thread, they still do not reset. (works the same whether I'm using the Firefox or Internet Explorer browser). The folders in all of the other forums seem to be resetting without problems.
Am I doing something wrong?
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:59:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Still . . . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top