Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2021 10:13:03 PM EDT
the computer I used for years completely took a crash.  When I attempted to log in I had to use the "forgot password" function, but the old computer never received the email.  So I created this account as my only means to reach out for help.  I've been a member since 2006, with approx 80 positive feedbacks on the EE.  Is there any way I can recover my old account?  My old. original info:

User name: Sixkiller

Will the Mods see this post? any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:44:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
the computer I used for years completely took a crash.  When I attempted to log in I had to use the "forgot password" function, but the old computer never received the email.  So I created this account as my only means to reach out for help.  I've been a member since 2006, with approx 80 positive feedbacks on the EE.  Is there any way I can recover my old account?  My old. original info:

User name: Sixkiller

Will the Mods see this post? any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks
View Quote

I'm not a mod but the "forgot password" function should be tied to an email not a computer.

You should be able to access the email account on the computer you're currently using.

If you forgot the password for that email account then it gets tricky as you have to go another level down the rabbit hole and do the password recovery for the email account first.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Email me with the email address you had on that old account so I can validate it's you. We will get ya squared away!
View Quote

Thanks so much for the help! it worked...where do I go to purchase a team membership?
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks so much for the help! it worked...where do I go to purchase a team membership?
View Quote

Had I known you were a legit old time member I would have bought that microtech from you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top