Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2016 1:12:20 AM EDT
I'm likely wrong, but is it correct that pms are viewed as 'one way'...meaning once you reply to an incoming message, you may never see it again if the recipient never respndes.?
Meanimg, one can never review what they sent?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#2]
New user, I've searched the "help" topics from the top and attempted to "search" by phrase at the bottom to no avail. I figured I would just jump in for a quick leg up...Can you send/link/direct me to a list of step by step how to topics? My initial reason to sign up on ar15.com was to use/look at the For Sale area. I found an old listing 12/27 user "FenixMike." Can't seem to figure out how to contact the good man. I figured as long as I'm logged in I could simply mouse click on the listing persons name at the top of the post and options would show up. Anyhow, thanks in advance for some direction. Wayne
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top