Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 7:17:26 PM EDT
You should make a page that allows a user to enter a sellers or buyers name, grade, and comment about an exchange transcation. You could allow entry only into defined fields, instead of having to create a topic to comment about a transaction. The search page could have an option to search for exchange feedback for a person. This would greatly help the many people, including myself, who buy / sell / trade on this board.

Currently everytime I want to buy or sell, I end up trying to glean bits and pieces about a user by tediously browsing or searching the forums.

Otherwise, its a great site, on which I have learned a ton about my ARs, and made many great purchases, trades, and sales.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#1]
A new feedback system is being worked on but until everything is worked out Wilson's feedback list is always a quick stop for research on a seller -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=85133&page=1[/url]

Please keep in mind that if a person isn't listed or has little feedback that it may only indicate he isn't an active seller.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top