Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2001 7:31:40 AM EDT
It would be nice if there was a yellow "PUBLIC FORUMS" button on the top of the window like there is for the following....

Membership  |   Chat  |   Calendar  |   Range Locator  |   Industry Forums  |   Merchandise  |   Equipment Exchange  |   Advertise    

Simpler to use than the drag down list on the bottom of the forums!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:35:46 AM EDT
[#2]
You are still refering to the drop down box... right?  If you click the "All Forums" button you simply back out to the forum you are in which is good!

I just think "PUBLIC FORUMS" above would be used far more then say "Calendar" or "Range Locator"

Just an oppinion....
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:50:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:21:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Goatboy,

Sorry but I think I would still prefer the link above as I tried to describe.  If you goys don't do it.. that is your choice, but it would be more user friendly!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top