Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/15/2021 1:50:45 PM EDT
If true, this is absolutely the most devastating travesty ever foisted on our military or our republic.  I don't know how credible the source is, but I wouldn't doubt the basic premise is correct.

If I were China, I'd be landing on Taiwan at the very least, maybe California after that.

I am sick at my stomach.

National Security Alert: Thousands of U.S. Special Forces and Combat Troops Discharged as Total Force ‘Vaccination’ Decimates Military Readiness

An estimated 350,000 of our military service members are being dishonorably discharged for refusing to take a completely unnecessary and experimental mRNA nanotech injection, which is now proven to degrade immune systems and cause many serious side effects.
View Quote

To make matters even worse, an estimated 450,000 service members have recently been injected with the non-FDA approved Pfizer shot, even though many were falsely led to believe that they were getting the FDA-approved version, which is not even available in the U.S..
View Quote

An estimated 400,000 military service members did not want the nanotech injections but submitted to taking them because they couldn’t afford to live without pay, benefits and the devastating scarlet letter of a dishonorable discharge.
View Quote

The compromised Biden Administration has also launched an attack against all U.S. veterans who do not submit to nanotech injections. As of November 1, all non-injected veterans will be denied V.A. healthcare – another Act of War to add to the long list of abuses.
View Quote

There is also a new “Red Flag” gun law that targets veterans and newly discharged troops. If anyone reports them for vague and minor suspensions, they will have their guns taken away from them.
View Quote

I don't know about the truth of this, but it's in the article.

The Biden Administration is even trying to call in the United Nations’ Blue Helmet troops to be deployed throughout the U.S. to enforce international gun control and undermine our 2nd Amendment rights.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn’t sound legit.    I wish this were posted in GD where it could get more responses from people who might know the truth.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doesn’t sound legit.    I wish this were posted in GD where it could get more responses from people who might know the truth.
View Quote

Me too.  I question the numbers, but I don't doubt that there are thousands of military personnel whose careers have ended over this.

I also raise an eyebrow whenever the term "UN troops" pops up.  Still, we live in an age where there are fewer and fewer conspiracy theories because they are coming true.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:58:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Those that took the dishonorable discharge kept their honor, and I will
always give my respect to them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#4]
More of the UN troops…yeah right.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
This is nothing new.

"Approximately 235,000 military personnel participated at one of the 230 above-ground nuclear weapons tests in the United States from 1945 through 1962."

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Pooping Pedo Biden is the Dishonorable one.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Article states: as of Nov 1st, [unvaxxed] veterans are no longer eligible for will be denied VA health care.

First I’ve heard of this.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm 99.99% this is totally false.  350k?  lol

You can't stop THAT signal.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Communist Democrats = Pure Evil
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Doubt this is legit
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Article states: as of Nov 1st, [unvaxxed] veterans are no longer eligible for VA health care.

View Quote

It’ll be shooting time if they try that
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#13]
They keep poking, somethings gonna start a fire that cannot be put out.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no room for the truth in GD, just click/rage bait by same posters....
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#16]
While I'm only a random mad Limey - I had thought that a DD from the dot US dot MIL was one of the criteria for NOT being allowed to own guns in the USA??

At the same time as hoping the story IS a lot of BS - my suspicious side makes me wonder if this is another 4D chess move to restrict legitimate firearms ownership among veterans?
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#17]
lol this is obvious bullshit

Biden is threatening DD for unvaxxed servicemen and I know that Raytheon in AZ is having a huge issue as his mandate would force them to lay off 40% of their workforce if it goes through as planned.

Big game of chicken about to end here. I really have no idea who will blink first.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not buying it.  It takes a General Court Martial to levy a Dishonorable Discharge.  No current military administrative system could handle that many cases, plus if the military tried to go to that extreme the process would take years.  I was a USAF NCOIC of Separation and Retirement Section for over 5 years.  Just don't see this as real.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not buying it.  It takes a General Court Martial to levy a Dishonorable Discharge.  No current military administrative system could handle that many cases, plus if the military tried to go to that extreme the process would take years.  I was a USAF NCOIC of Separation and Retirement Section for over 5 years.  Just don't see this as real.
View Quote

Good point.  How then, are they going to enforce the vax mandate for those that refuse?
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Jesus Christ guys it's fake
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't believe those numbers.

edit like the basketball player "who couldn't play anymore because of tax" and later tweeted "I'm fine, what's this about" I think this is just more click bait
View Quote

Are you referring to the former Hawks player that recounted his vax experience while on a twitch feed?

I don't think the fact that he is currently "fine" and apparently looking for a team discounts his own words that say...

#1 he was vaxed
#2 he ended up in the hospital with blood clots
#3 says he was told by the "NBA" to not mention anything about it.

That's the take away from the situation.

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Fake.

Even when we rolled out anthrax vax for the mil the refusals we're generally given a NJP and admin sep.

Refusing a shot is not a felony.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:36:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Good point.  How then, are they going to enforce the vax mandate for those that refuse?
View Quote

By giving a direct order.  Failure to comply with a lawful order or something similar would be my guess at how they would prosecute those that refuse.  That's kind of how things were done with the Anthrax vacs.

Here is a little more data on General Courts Martials.

General Courts-Martial
A general court-martial is used for the most severe offenses and would be similar to a felony proceeding in civilian court. Like a special court-martial, this forum involves a full trial and be used for any person subject to the UCMJ. It can also be used for “any person” who violates Article 83 (fraudulent enlistment, appointment or separation), Article 104 (aiding the enemy), and Article 106 (spying) which could conceivably include civilians or enemy combatants.

A general court-martial is composed of a panel of at least 5 members in cases involving non-capital offenses and 10 members in capital cases. A general court-martial can impose the maximum punishments authorized under the UCMJ, including death, life imprisonment, and dishonorable discharge.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#24]
It is a very logical assumption that they simply do not have the time or personnel to do a court martial on vax refusers, especially in the numbers that undoubtedly hesitate to get the shot.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Obvious BS.

Discharged, sure. Dishonorable discharge, no.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#26]
While I think this story is BS, Teddy Roosevelt ordered the Dishonorable Discharge of an entire
company of black soldiers in Texas when he was President.  There were a lot of protests because no trial was involved. Roosevelt was in the wrong, but when you are Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces you can pretty much do what you want to.

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Fake.

Even when we rolled out anthrax vax for the mil the refusals we're generally given a NJP and admin sep.

View Quote
Yup, lost one of my mechanics for refusing the Anthrax Vaccine, they threatened him for a few weeks, then NJP and then an admin sep when he stuck to his guns.

I see this playing out the same way.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Article states: as of Nov 1st, [unvaxxed] veterans are no longer eligible for will be denied VA health care.

View Quote

I have heard of this [from a vet back in April none the less].  VA told her that if she wants continue VA care for her disability due to her time in the Army, get the jab.  Otherwise, no VA for her.

My wife found a story last night where a woman was 6 days from leaving the Army and had the following choice.  Take the shot now and be honorably discharged on-time.  Don't take the shot and risk being court marshalled, not being discharged until her time in front of the court marshal, and/or an other-than-honorable discharge.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#29]
I don’t believe anything about government anymore.

The internet is a rat hole but that article is republished from this site.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/author/david-degraw

I have no idea if this publisher is credible or just profiteering off fear.

I won’t speculate as I’ve been lied to by my government, schools and media all my life. My bucket of trust has long gone dry.

IF this story is legitimate,
It would trigger mass civil unrest. I’ll wait until others with direct knowledge affirm or debunk.

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yup, lost one of my mechanics for refusing the Anthrax Vaccine, they threatened him for a few weeks, then NJP and then an admin sep when he stuck to his guns.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fake.

Yep, exactly.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is a dd as bad as being a convicted felon? Like aren't they required to tell jobs that?
View Quote

That is my understanding. It is a felony and they would have to have a trial for each and every one.

The article is BS. I don’t believe it. Biden might discharge them but it would not be a DD.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Those that took the dishonorable discharge kept their honor, and I will
always give my respect to them.
View Quote
  This.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Navy came out and said any discharges due to refusing vaccine will be no lower than general "under honorable conditions."

Navy Releases Guidance to Discharge Sailors Refusing COVID 19 vaccine

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Is a dd as bad as being a convicted felon? Like aren't they required to tell jobs that?
View Quote

Pretty much the same thing as a felony.

I didn't think they were giving dishonorable to people that didn't take the vax though.

I'm kind of skeptical
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad conduct discharge? Other than honorable discharge? Much easier
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#36]
I work with Air Force and Army and they are getting honorable discharges. I just heard we have 300 being discharged before the end of the year. This is only one military hospital.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#37]
I think we've established that a dishonorable discharge is highly unlikely; however, can the military afford separations  in huge numbers even under other administrative classifications?  I'm not saying I believe the 350,000 figure, but suppose it's only 50,000, or 100,000--what does that do to readiness?
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think we've established that a dishonorable discharge is highly unlikely; however, can the military afford separations  in huge numbers even under other administrative classifications?  I'm not saying I believe the 350,000 figure, but suppose it's only 50,000, or 100,000--what does that do to readiness?
View Quote
  Blows it out of the water either way. Lots of skill and experience lost. Lots of wasted resources. Its fairly expensive to get a service member trained and proficient especially in higher tech skills like electronics.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#40]
No one is getting a dishonorable discharge for refusing the vax.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I hate "if this is true" outrage threads
View Quote
Should be an auto-lock.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#43]
My Navy brass connection told me that any discharges for refusing a vaccine without a medical exemption will be either Honorable or General.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My Navy brass connection told me that any discharges for refusing a vaccine without a medical exemption will be either Honorable or General.
View Quote

Unless Biden decides otherwise.
On November 6, 1906, Theodore Roosevelt signed Special Order No. 266. With a stroke of his pen, the president triggered the dishonorable discharge of 167 Black soldiers of the Twenty-Fifth Infantry stationed in Brownsville, Texas.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#45]
This article isn't accurate.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#46]
I got sucked into the C&S meeting today. One of the things discussed was the X amount of vaccine refusals in the unit. What is happening right now is that a Soldier who refuses to get the vaccine gets a GOMOR (General Officer Memorandum Of Record, basically a letter stating that they fucked up, with said letter being filed in their permanent file, and is generally speaking a career killer at higher ranks), a Bar to Continued Service (Soldier has 6 months to overcome the conditions that resulted in the Bar, in this case, getting the vaccine), and a FLAG (Suspension of Favorable Personnel Actions, meaning no awards, schools, tuition assistance, promotions, etc.), pending further guidance from DoD.

Nobody who refuses the vaccine is (or should be) getting an Article 15 or Dishonorable Discharge at this time.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#48]
JFC that is so much clickbait.

NOBODY is getting a Dishonorable Discharge without a court-martial.

VA is gonna deny veterans medical care if they aren't vaxxed? I would have heard about it by now.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Unless Joe Biden issues an Executive Order to give them a Dishonorable Discharge.
I'm not saying he would and I definitely am not implying he should, but based on
the historical record he definitely could.

Quoted:
JFC that is so much clickbait.

NOBODY is getting a Dishonorable Discharge without a court-martial.

VA is gonna deny veterans medical care if they aren't vaxxed? I would have heard about it by now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#50]
The dishonorable discharge aspect seems to have been thoroughly debunked.  I'm satisfied that at best the author in the original article simply doesn't understand the term "dishonorable discharge" if he's not deliberately trying to sensationalize (a distinct possibility).

What I'm contemplating is the numbers of actual personnel who will be discharged for not taking the shot.  It's understandable the actual stats are being kept tightly guarded.  

What is it doing to our military's readiness?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top