BCM
User Panel

Locked Forum issues (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/31/2022 12:06:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Normally people who troll tech forums with mis information get banned quickly.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The most F bombs and insults I've ever read here was a 20 page thread in AR tech regarding chalky G rails.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

In typical tech forums the facts are cut and dried - What size and type of screw to use, where to find a particular tool, reloads that are safe, etc.  Biomedical stuff is often ambiguous and not well established, the result of research that may be incomplete or poorly designed, and subject to confirmation bias.  Identifying misinformation and disinformation is not always easy.

I think TBS's message is to tone down the personal attacks.  I have literally been called a Communist in this forum in response to me sharing some of my SQL code.  I've been called a paid shill for a big pharma company, in fact I've never worked for one and am retired now, doing a little database consulting work that is in medical IT but not related to pharmaceuticals of any kind.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By California_Kid:

I think TBS's message is to tone down the personal attacks.  I have literally been called a Communist in this forum
View Quote

And you referenced me to being one so go cry me a river somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 3:25:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer] [#6]
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#7]

In typical tech forums the facts are cut and dried - What size and type of screw to use, where to find a particular tool, reloads that are safe, etc.  Biomedical stuff is often ambiguous and not well established, the result of research that may be incomplete or poorly designed, and subject to confirmation bias.  Identifying misinformation and disinformation is not always easy.

I think TBS's message is to tone down the personal attacks.  I have literally been called a Communist in this forum in response to me sharing some of my SQL code.  I've been called a paid shill for a big pharma company, in fact I've never worked for one and am retired now, doing a little database consulting work that is in medical IT but not related to pharmaceuticals of any kind.
View Quote

not sure why you feel need to be going here

irc...

you basically self-appointed as the ultimate authority VAERS expert, and despite acknowledging the data to be incomplete, you were picking and choosing when and what VAERS data was reliable and when it was not

was some controversy regarding you supporting the wife's glee and celebration over people not consenting to be vaccinated being fired from their jobs and losing their livelihoods

and you were perseverating about priapism in countless posts across several threads posts

(perhaps I am just recalling it all wrong)
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 3:28:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:

let me say this again...

KNOCK IT OFF
View Quote

roger that
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 5:57:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#10]
Maybe I have it all wrong but is the political area a tech area?  This is not a cut and dry item like will such and such pistol part work with X, Y, or Z.  I do understand there are areas of the tech forums that are more personal in nature like what is the best holster or something but otherwise people give their experiences and then leave it alone and say agree to disagree.

My personal opinion on COVID and the cluster fuck of the past two years....I will try to keep my personal talking points out of it and focus more on the topic of this thread but I might slip up....

Kung flu came, at first I wasn't sure what to think.  So at this point I kinda went with the flow but wanted to see what was really going on.  I kept hearing "everyone is going to die" but yet didn't know a soul that had got sick much less put in the hospital.  As time when on many things to me didn't add up.  Yes kung flu is real and several had a hard time or didn't make it but I think the media and Gov took it to the extreme.  There are other data points but not the topic of this thread so I will leave it alone.  

Then the vax came out in record time, all the red tape was cut.  I admit I am the guy that usually waits for the 2nd or 3rd year of a new car model to look at buying one, let others that need the latest and greatest get the bugs out.  The vax for me I put on a higher level of caution because once you take it, there is no going back.  I really didn't become really vocal about it until after they mandated it so I could keep my job.  THIS WAS A LIFE CHANGING EVENT IN MANY WAYS.   This isn't I don't like the color of my new car but something I can be harmed by or terminated and loose my career over., not something to take lightly.  

Again, personal opinion but I believe 99.8&% of the data were are getting is BS or highly cherry picked, this is both sides not just my stance against the vaccine.  I think time is the only thing that will show the truth.  I have stated this many times but I will get a response telling me I am a fool for not believing the "science."  If stuff like that didn't happen I might not be so "aggressive" in this forum.

I have reported more post in this sub-forum in a month average than I have the prior 4 years I was a member here.  I have been personally attacked more in this sub forum than anywhere else.  At one point it looked like the rules were "open season" besides a few obvious ones.  Now it seems that has changed in the past week.  If I say I don't agree with a post or link and then I get a response like "you don't care to look at the data"....what should I do.  They on purposely are trying to bait me into an argument.....telling them to FOAD is over the top...what can I say that is within the COC at this point.  The fact they know my stance and if I put holes in their data they come back with "you believe in quako doctors then."  No rebuttal to my points or no I don't agree with that but all I get is a response basically saying your an idiot without typing that exact phrase.  

You have pretty much two sides to this main argument at least on the vaccine.  That is should I take it or not, honestly this is a personal choice.  Everyone is different and has different needs and issues that may or may not make it a good idea to get the vaccine.  Many got forced against their will (the definition of rape) to keep their job.  

Then this breaks down is it safe/effective or not.  This all depends on what sources you believe/trust.  This is where the many of the really heated debates occur.  I think the only cure for this one is time...only then if the media stays out of it and the science isn't cherry picked for a predetermined outcome.

Since it relates to my post...I will just leave this here.....

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#12]

the problem we have here is no amount of "data" will convince the other side. so both side resort of insults and attacks. that has to stop. it does not foster debate and it is in fact a direct terms of use violation by our code of conduct.

all i am asking is people be civil in that regard and tone things back. if not staff may act on those comments going forward.

is it really that hard to post without calling someone a cuck or a communist because they have a different opinion? is it really worth losing access to this forum or the site over an argument here that will change no ones mind about anything?
View Quote

I understand

I guess what I am asking for is if there is a pro vax article put out, post it, cut and paste what you want to out to out of the article....but don't try to force people to believe its true just because that poster believes the source.

There are little comments here and there....like "the unvaccinated created this problem" and other statements to piss people off.  This is when people want to take that poster out back behind the wood shed.  I understand I am under the same rules but I never said the vaccinated caused any of my problems, well unless it was them mandating me to get it.  That was a select few though and not the group as a whole.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:08:15 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2022 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#15]

people chasing others around with the intent to "run them off" are a problem and that has to stop.

View Quote

To be fair, that's only happening because the site no longer has NorCal or anyone filling that role.

Also, I get the tech forum moniker, but any thread related to covid, masks, vaccine mandates, policy, etc... gets dumped over here so...

...If I posted an article in GD about a girl scout trooped kicked off a Target parking lot because they weren't wearing masks, that thread gets moved here. However, there's certainly nothing "technical" about it
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 11:01:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WOAFP] [#17]

you'd be wrong about that. we ban hundreds of actual trolls a month. sadly they get in faster than we can catch them and many that people think are, are not.

tech forum designation generally means it is under a more strict interpretation of the rules than gd.
View Quote

It is tough and has an odd feel when some of these accounts tell people they were only here for the exchange and decided to stay and fight covid misinformation, or when an account has 15 post for 5 years, and then 5K mostly on vaccines in under 18 months. These aren't behaviors that are going to be responded to like they are part of our community. I have no say in any of this, but that is likely why you're getting the kind of pushback you are. People are nicer to people they view as one of them. Even California kid and I on very different sides of this argument have had civil conversations because i view him as one of us and someone to respect. The "troll" accounts people are the most concerned with are otherwise not participating in the community which will always create a more hostile response.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#18]
we ban hundreds of actual trolls a month. sadly they get in faster than we can catch them and many that people think are, are not.
View Quote

I can point you in the direction of two that need banning. Hundreds of Arfcom members can't be wrong.

Link Posted: 4/1/2022 12:30:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedracer422] [#19]

you'd be wrong about that. we ban hundreds of actual trolls a month. sadly they get in faster than we can catch them and many that people think are, are not.

tech forum designation generally means it is under a more strict interpretation of the rules than gd.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By speedracer422:

To be fair, that's only happening because the site no longer has NorCal or anyone filling that role.

Also, I get the tech forum moniker, but any thread related to covid, masks, vaccine mandates, policy, etc... gets dumped over here so...

...If I posted an article in GD about a girl scout trooped kicked off a Target parking lot because they weren't wearing masks, that thread gets moved here. However, there's certainly nothing "technical" about it

I know you guys are working; I don't think anyone would accuse the staff here of being lazy.

I'll admit, I've never had much interest in any "behind the scenes" arfcom gossip, so the little I've heard has been 2nd or 3rd hand at best.

That said, I believe you know what I'm talking about when i reference NorCal.

I do kinda get the feeling from your post that a package of grip screw bushings I ordered from Brownells 19 months ago might show up on my doorstep soon though
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 12:30:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DepletedUranium:

I can point you in the direction of two that need banning. Hundreds of Arfcom members can't be wrong.

https://i.postimg.cc/DzkdTSJb/trolls.jpg

View Quote
Yea. Everyone else is the problem.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By c7aea15:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By c7aea15:

It's funny because I heard you say it in the same sarcastic voice that Rocket would normally use.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
we ban hundreds of actual trolls a month. sadly they get in faster than we can catch them and many that people think are, are not.

How many people have to rate a tread as “Troll”? I thought it was 10 but I could be wrong. There are at least ten people here who are Covid anti-vaccination and are not shy about it. It would be interesting to see if the same group are marking something they disagree with as being a “Troll”.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By fish223:

Only two names on that list, and one of them is an OG member who's completely one of us in every other way, except 'rona.

In my book, Rodent gets a pass.
View Quote

If we were playing "Survivor", I'd vote the same way...he's an old member, I'm not religious, and I honestly enjoy his posts outside of this subforum

Maybe he IS a gaping asshole, but...he's still OUR asshole
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Bat15:

How many people have to rate a tread as “Troll”? I thought it was 10 but I could be wrong. There are at least ten people here who are Covid anti-vaccination and are not shy about it. It would be interesting to see if the same group are marking something they disagree with as being a “Troll”.
View All Quotes

I don't know. I believe it requires 20. Regardless, countless members that have never voted troll have voiced their anger and concerns about him, in COVID threads, the GD, and in private messages. They blocked and ignored him. He posts conflicting information from peer-reviewed studies that he doesn't read and then tries to argue his point. Numerous members have called him out on it and the inconsistency/inaccuracy he posts. Yet he continues to do it. It's no longer a vax/anti-vax argument but trolling. He does it deliberately. When other members have pointed out that he got banned from other forums, Medicmandan stepped in and said knock it off. Stay on topic. But that just reiterates that he's being protected and is doing this on purpose to generate animosity. If he truly cared, we would see a different tone in his threads. You have to understand that Martin248 is not one individual but the account is used by at least 2, maybe 3. If he's a fed or a private firm that has a contractual obligation with Arfcom to gather intelligence and sow discord, that explains why he's protected, his trolling is overlooked, and he's constantly making fun of people about having less EE trades than him. That's like his sole focus. I feel bad for the guys that did business with him because he now has their personal info.

He made fun of Speedracer for having less EE trades than him also, but I didn't grab that discussion. I should've...
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:45:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedracer422] [#26]

I don't know. I believe it requires 20. Regardless, countless members that have never voted troll have voiced their anger and concerns about him, in COVID threads, the GD, and in private messages. They blocked and ignored him. He posts conflicting information from peer-reviewed studies that he doesn't read and then tries to argue his point. Numerous members have called him out on it and the inconsistency/inaccuracy he posts. Yet he continues to do it. It's no longer a vax/anti-vax argument but trolling. He does it deliberately. When other members have pointed out that he got banned from other forums, Medicmandan stepped in and said knock it off. Stay on topic. But that just reiterates that he's being protected and is doing this on purpose to generate animosity. If he truly cared, we would see a different tone in his threads. You have to understand that Martin248 is not one individual but the account is used by at least 2, maybe 3. If he's a fed or a private firm that has a contractual obligation with Arfcom to gather intelligence and sow discord, that explains why he's protected, his trolling is overlooked, and he's constantly making fun of people about having less EE trades than him. That's like his sole focus. I feel bad for the guys that did business with him because he now has their personal info.

https://i.postimg.cc/Ss8nw1Sp/Martin248-references-Arfcom-EE-trades.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/V6y6B9jZ/Martin248-references-Arfcom-EE-trades-2.jpg

He made fun of Speedracer for having less EE trades than him also, but I didn't grab that discussion. I should've...
View Quote

Woah...Martin's post about EE feedback wasn't directed at me. I honestly can't recall who he was addressing, but I certainly used it
ETA: I guess that wasn't the only instance?
Thanks for posting those screenshots!

IIRC, he quickly edited it and I snagged a screenshot. This was a few months ago when the Pfizer guys were still somewhat cohesive/congruent? Idk the word I'm looking for rn, but they were all on the same page for a while, then their narrative shifted and they just started spouting nonsense

I gave up trying to track their posts/accounts because I already have a full time job lol.

I've no idea how many people post under the Martin account, but I'd guess at least 3, obviously at different time slots.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Woah...Martin's post about EE feedback wasn't directed at me. I honestly can't recall who he was addressing, but I certainly used it

IIRC, he quickly edited it and I snagged a screenshot. This was a few months ago when the Pfizer guys were still somewhat cohesive/congruent? Idk the word I'm looking for rn, but they were all on the same page for a while, then their narrative shifted and they just started spouting nonsense

I gave up trying to track their posts/accounts because I already have a full time job lol.

No idea how many people post under the Martin account, but I'd guess at least 3, obviously at different time slots.
View Quote

Post that screenshot if you have it. I'll add it to the list of memorable Martin248 quotes.

If you're taking meds, go rest up.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:56:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedracer422] [#28]

Post that screenshot if you have it. I'll add it to the list of memorable Martin248 quotes.

If you're taking meds, go rest up.
View Quote

Lol...you saw my pre edit post. "Taking meds" makes it sound bad

I'll look through my phone soon and try to find the pertinent images. This is probably the exact opposite of what TBS intended for this thread though
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#29]
I got an account warning for saying a Pfizerbot is protected.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 3:08:43 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I have found that people have attacked him and that he has kept his temper. Your first quote shows someone calling him a commie. I know that is against the rules because when I was called comrade, I made the mistake of responding in kind. He has taken an unpopular stand in the Covid forum and has often been attacked for it. I have also been on the receiving end of personal insults because of my opinion about Covid and vaccinations. Vaccinations and Covid have become a touchy subject but we should all be more respectful of people we disagree with.

I think that Covid was developed by the Chinese government but I don’t know if it was released on purpose or not. I know that the Democrats used Covid to steal the election. I also believe that the vaccines are a good thing for an older person like myself or someone who is not the picture of perfect health. They are not perfect and never were but they are a lot more effective than a lot of people think. I know that is an unpopular opinion but I am entitled to it just like others are entitled to your their opinion. Disagreeing about the effectiveness, benefits and risks of the vaccines does not make a person a troll. Posting articles or questioning things posted by others does not make you a troll.

As horrific as the deaths and serious illness caused by Covid are, the harm done to our society and way of life are beyond belief. The number of people who lost their jobs and the “election” of Joe Biden and other democrats is something that will be very hard to correct. Fighting amongst ourselves will not help.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 3:14:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedracer422] [#31]

I have found that people have attacked him and that he has kept his temper. Your first quote shows someone calling him a commie. I know that is against the rules because when I was called comrade, I made the mistake of responding in kind. He has taken an unpopular stand in the Covid forum and has often been attacked for it. I have also been on the receiving end of personal insults because of my opinion about Covid and vaccinations. Vaccinations and Covid have become a touchy subject but we should all be more respectful of people we disagree with.

I think that Covid was developed by the Chinese government but I don't know if it was released on purpose or not. I know that the Democrats used Covid to steal the election. I also believe that the vaccines are a good thing for an older person like myself or someone who is not the picture of perfect health. They are not perfect and never were but they are a lot more effective than a lot of people think. I know that is an unpopular opinion but I am entitled to it just like others are entitled to your their opinion. Disagreeing about the effectiveness, benefits and risks of the vaccines does not make a person a troll. Posting articles or questioning things posted by others does not make you a troll.

As horrific as the deaths and serious illness caused by Covid are, the harm done to our society and way of life are beyond belief. The number of people who lost their jobs and the "election" of Joe Biden and other democrats is something that will be very hard to correct. Fighting amongst ourselves will not help.
View Quote

Goddamn I can't stand suckups.

No one except yourself seems to believe that "martin248" is an actual single individual with some sorta strong covid vaccine conviction who's spreading the "word" here on this subforum. That's a shill account man. Plain as.. maybe arfcom can't prove it, but it's pretty clear to most of us.

I disagree with your entire premise and this post.

ETA: why haven't you defended him before? Why now in a site staff thread?
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#32]

No one except yourself seems to believe martin248 is an actual single individual with some covid vaccine conviction.

View All Quotes

I think that Covid was developed by the Chinese government but I don't know if it was released on purpose or not. I know that the Democrats used Covid to steal the election. I also believe that the vaccines are a good thing for an older person like myself or someone who is not the picture of perfect health. They are not perfect and never were but they are a lot more effective than a lot of people think. I know that is an unpopular opinion but I am entitled to it just like others are entitled to your their opinion. Disagreeing about the effectiveness, benefits and risks of the vaccines does not make a person a troll. Posting articles or questioning things posted by others does not make you a troll.

As horrific as the deaths and serious illness caused by Covid are, the harm done to our society and way of life are beyond belief. The number of people who lost their jobs and the "election" of Joe Biden and other democrats is something that will be very hard to correct. Fighting amongst ourselves will not help.

No one except yourself seems to believe martin248 is an actual single individual with some covid vaccine conviction.

That is your opinion. I have not seen evidence that he is not an individual.

Link Posted: 4/1/2022 3:18:09 PM EDT
[#33]

That is your opinion. I have not seen evidence that he is not an individual.

View Quote

Then you haven't looked.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 3:55:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: garyd] [#34]
Translation.  The  branch covidians can post what they want, claim what they want and attack and or ignore any information to the contrary. Those of us who can see things directly in front of us that completely contradicts what the branch covidians claim are not allowed to dissent without risk of being accused of attacking. And violating the COC.  Even pointing out that no one on ARFCOM voted Martin as the arbitrator of pro covid information risks our account.  

Extremely one sided.  But hey, It is what it is.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By fish223:

Only two names on that list, and one of them is an OG member who's completely one of us in every other way, except 'rona.

In my book, Rodent gets a pass.
View Quote

You don't see one of the names on that list because they never start a thread....they are only here to lock a topic if it doesn't fit the narrative and they have no rebuttal, they post something totally off topic and poof...
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 4:44:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DepletedUranium] [#36]

I think that Covid was developed by the Chinese government but I don’t know if it was released on purpose or not. I know that the Democrats used Covid to steal the election. I also believe that the vaccines are a good thing for an older person like myself or someone who is not the picture of perfect health. They are not perfect and never were but they are a lot more effective than a lot of people think. I know that is an unpopular opinion but I am entitled to it just like others are entitled to your their opinion. Disagreeing about the effectiveness, benefits and risks of the vaccines does not make a person a troll. Posting articles or questioning things posted by others does not make you a troll.

As horrific as the deaths and serious illness caused by Covid are, the harm done to our society and way of life are beyond belief. The number of people who lost their jobs and the “election” of Joe Biden and other democrats is something that will be very hard to correct. Fighting amongst ourselves will not help.
View All Quotes

As I recall, you were part of the problem initially as well. Someone called him a Commie because he's pushing Commie things. If you still think COVID was developed by the Chinese and don't know if it was released on purpose, you have ignored my lessons learned which explain everything in detail and why the U.S., U.K., and China released different strains, why it was done intentionally, and why the vaccine is a depopulation measure. I've spoken with numerous U.S. Congressmen and Senators. Have you? A bunch of lawsuits are occurring behind the scenes. People are under sealed indictments. Don't tell me water isn't wet. I fucking hate it when people do that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
OOOF.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 5:52:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bat15] [#38]

As I recall, you were part of the problem initially as well. Someone called him a Commie because he's pushing Commie things. If you still think COVID was developed by the Chinese and don't know if it was released on purpose, you have ignored my lessons learned which explain everything in detail and why the U.S., U.K., and China released different strains, why it was done intentionally, and why the vaccine is a depopulation measure. I've spoken with numerous U.S. Congressmen and Senators. Have you? A bunch of lawsuits are occurring behind the scenes. People are under sealed indictments. Don't tell me water isn't wet. I fucking hate it when people do that.
View All Quotes

I think you are wrong. If you have proof that the U.S., U.K. and China developed and released three different strains of Covid , you should write a book and make a fortune.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
Now that would be democracy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#44]
No trolling in this "tech forum", got it. Spamming the board daily with articles I haven't read and then insulting anyone who calls bullshit is OK though.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 7:28:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedracer422] [#45]

he was a single account
View Quote

And he was "removed"?
Seriously?

If so, it's like a spring Christmas

ETA: I haven't looked, but I believe you're serious, so...on behalf of myself and others: thank you!
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#47]

these are the exact types of insults that are the problem.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hill_monkey:
I got an account warning for saying a Pfizerbot is protected.

these are the exact types of insults that are the problem.

Not normally an insulting person, factor in the last two years of mandates, lockdowns, laid off, etc. Yeah, I let emotions get the better of me. If I ever post in this sub forum again, it’ll be treated like a tech thread.

Link Posted: 4/1/2022 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#48]

I think you are wrong. If you have proof that the U.S., U.K. and China developed and released three different strains of Covid , you should write a book and make a fortune.
View All Quotes

Ummm, that's what the COVID-19 lessons learned are.... That's why I sent it to everybody. That's why the DIA classified portions of it, because I wasn't a moron and didn't fall for their propaganda bullshit (Well, I actually fell for it initially because I was under the assumption my own government wouldn't be so openly murderous as to release a fucking bioweapon to try to kill me, violate so many existing treaties in the process, offer a vaccine that was even more deadly, and then lie about it... (I know, I know, I let my guard down. Lesson learned. They're evil motherfuckers). The only downside is that I didn't make a fortune off of it. Though I was called a retard countless times.

martin248 was removed a day or 2 ago.

You mean I can finally stop taking screenshots of his trolling in an attempt to get him removed? Thank god. I did have a life outside of Arf.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Well on the other hand you did tell someone to go fuck themselves with no consequence, get a thread nixed, then go on and do the same immediately afterwards in another thread. So you can't complain eh ?
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

Well on the other hand you did tell someone to go fuck themselves with no consequence, get a thread nixed, then go on and do the same immediately afterwards in another thread. So you can't complain eh ?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

Multiple users were attacking my wife for something she did not actually do, misstating what I had said about the issue, and insisted on sticking to their distortions and outright lies when I attempted to calmly correct the record.

No consequence, you say?  The truth is that I lost my cool and got an account warning for it.  That's not who I normally am.

Attacking a user's family member is a straight-up CoC #6 violation.  She has never had an account here and never will.  I would kill someone without hesitation to protect her.  I am trying to discipline myself not to take the bait when people try to dog-pile on me like that.  It's not easy for me because I have a lot of pent-up anger from real life events.

Carry on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Locked Forum issues (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top